3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 5,072

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,161. Posted:

Since I have to wait until Amazon has copies of Awakening, I've been playing the GBA Fire Emblem. Chapter 14 is really ticking me off. I keep losing someone because of a cheap move from the boss unit >.>

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,162. Posted:

Yeah, i've given up and am going to pass on FE:A. I've called all three Gamestops since Monday and no copies yet and they don't even know when they might get them. I think this is just a stunt by Nintendo to sell more eShop copies. I tell you though, if this happens with Animal Crossing, i'm selling my 3DS and sticking with my tablet/games. I just haven't found a good Strategy RPG game out there. I'm kinda bummed out by this whole delay of game and no copies and no eta for them at retail.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

lexxyomen

1,163. Posted:

There's two new DLC out. One is champions pack(bundle of 3 maps) for $4 while the champions of yore 2 is for $2.50.

lexxyomen

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,164. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Anyone else using a female avatar? I just had a conversation last night between me and Chrom where he failed to recognize me as a lady and I threatened him with a rock. It was quite amusing :3

I was honestly thinking about it just to be different from everyone else!

haha, i'd assumed this place would be a sausagefest as usual, but i figured i'd ask ;)

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Void

1,165. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Anyone else using a female avatar?

Well I'm a guy, so.... :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

SilverLightning

1,166. Posted:

just sayin but it has been delayed in europe

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

AuthorMessage

Pinkkitty

1,167. Posted:

SilverLightning wrote:

? To when? I thought it was in April sometime?

Pinkkitty

AuthorMessage

Void

1,168. Posted:

Gustoff wrote:

Yeah, i've given up and am going to pass on FE:A. I've called all three Gamestops since Monday and no copies yet and they don't even know when they might get them. I think this is just a stunt by Nintendo to sell more eShop copies. I tell you though, if this happens with Animal Crossing, i'm selling my 3DS and sticking with my tablet/games. I just haven't found a good Strategy RPG game out there. I'm kinda bummed out by this whole delay of game and no copies and no eta for them at retail.

Have you tried your Wal-Marts? All of mine seemed to have it, skipping on a game completely just because you can't get it within a few days of release is rather nutty.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

SilverLightning

1,169. Posted:

Pinkkitty wrote:

SilverLightning wrote:

? To when? I thought it was in April sometime?

no no dont worry it was a joke because everthing else is being delayed

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,170. Posted:

@Void
Yeah, i haven't. I wanted to get it from Gamestop because i have a giftcard i want to use up. And yeah, i agree with you. I am kinda nutty. I'm going to be out and about around all three gamestops this weekend, so if i find it then, i'll get it. :) I was just ranting... ha!

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

1,171. Posted:

So far the game is amazing, but I'm having a little bit of trouble at the first missions, even in normal mode, I found the game somewhat difficult at certain parts, shame on me. . . :(

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,172. Posted:

@Aquilalex: what missions are you having problems with?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,173. Posted:

Void wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

So? I'm a guy, and I always play as a female whenever given the chance (which I'll admit is not that often in the games I play). 'Cuz girls are awesome, and it lets me try out a different perspective.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,174. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Void wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

So? I'm a guy, and I always play as a female whenever given the chance (which I'll admit is not that often in the games I play). 'Cuz girls are awesome, and it lets me try out a different perspective.

Yeah, and all guys that choose the Female avatar in pokemon are just doing it to see the game from a different perspective. :P

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,175. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Void wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Yeah, and all guys that choose the Female avatar in pokemon are just doing it to see the game from a different perspective. :P

/snickers

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,176. Posted:

I'm on the chapter 19... I just got beaten before the reinforcements arrived, so I guess I'll be leveling up characters... especially since a lot of mine are approaching level 20 (advanced or basic).

Edited on by SkywardLink98

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,177. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Void wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

/snickers

Well, this isn't Pokemon. :P In this game, your choice actually means something, at least to some degree. That's kinda what I meant. I like to see the differences that it makes. I usually ignore the option when it doesn't make a difference.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,178. Posted:

Just got Nowi and Fredrick married, quite the odd couple...

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,179. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Just got Nowi and Fredrick married, quite the odd couple...

Interesting choice... I had her married to Ricken, which I actually think is stranger. They look the same age (like kids really) and yet they are both adults, although obviously one is ten times more older then the other. That also brings something else up that I feel really terrible about. In the proposing dialogue, Ricken asks if Nowi will still love him even when he is an old man, which she agrees. She then happily says that she'll never feel lonely again. But the incredibly sad thing is that Ricken will clearly pass on long before she will. Really tragic when you think about it, and now I have a great guilt for pairing them... :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,180. Posted:

@Wingedfish That's the problem with pairing anyone with a manakete, one will die long before the other.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man