Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 5,116

pashaveliki

@Finn-and-Jake same.
I jsut got an email form them saying it might be until March 8th.

Considering I had impulse bought the eShop game, I passed.
I'll pick up a physical cart when I have more money to my name later.

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter:

pashaveliki

Am I the only one who is putting the Cain and Able archetypes (Sully and Stahl) in a lovenest?

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter:

e-love

Yeah. I mean I'm sure further in the game there will be people I'm willing to accept that they're gone.

So everyone pretty much resets for the characters they like? :3
There's no shame? I don't want to feel like I'm doing this wrong.

amature Fire Emblem player~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

I reset for EVERYONE Emaan. Shame does not exist in this series.

Also I got this today, but still can't play it till' tomorrow.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TsunamiSensei

I reset for everyone. I'm on chapter 17 and still no deaths!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Void wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I reset for EVERYONE Emaan. Shame does not exist in this series.

This pretty much branches off from my Pikmin 2 no death mentality. Only in that game, all the units are exactly the same, plus you can just get more the next second in most cases. But this, oh this just makes it impossible for me NOT to reset. I just like everybody too much. And besides, the big theme of Awakening is time travel anyway, so "going back in time" to fix your mistakes isn't as cheap as it first appears in this scenario.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ernest_The_Crab

WingedFish wrote:

Adam wrote:

Haha, that is great. I need to stop forgetting cavalry can't move after attacking in this game.

I am starting to get the hang of pairing. It definitely makes this entry stand out without making it overly complex. I like that sometimes a unit will jump in to help even when not paired. Adds a sense of story to the action, for me.

Actually unless there's an odd number of troops in my ranks, I always pair them. It's easier to move everyone around and if one unit in a pair is low on health or otherwise is ineffective against a certain enemy, I just switch around to the other person.

It definitely helps with dealing with certain terrain types as well. Cavalry is generally ineffective in a heavily forested area but you can quickly get them out of there using either an air unit or non-mounted ground unit since it seems that the dominant unit in the pair controls the movement type. I've only met one promoted unit so far but it seems that Great Knights give an additional movement bonus while paired with someone.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Semjax

I've beat this entire game and I have to say the game is easily one of the best Fire Emblem games I have played, and I've played quite a few of them from Fire Emblem 5 to Awakening, scratching a few that I didn't buy. Frankly, I couldn't be more impressed, especially with the story.

We are not held to this world by the threads of destiny, we are held together in this world by the bonds of which we create during our life time!
Grandmaster

Currently Playing (3DS): Fire Emblem: Awakening

Add me if you like!

3DS Friend Code: 2062-9152-8676 | Nintendo Network ID: Semjax | Twitter:

lexxyomen

Never mind. I already answered my question

Edited on by lexxyomen

lexxyomen

SkywardLink98

Just got Lissa and Donnel married. I got Donnel to level 37 twice and he's surprisingly good (I got him to level 20 villager and then level 17 fighter). He has 26 defense, 30 strength, 25 skill, 24 speed and 33 luck. And people say he's a weak character!

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Snagrio

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Just got Lissa and Donnel married. I got Donnel to level 37 twice and he's surprisingly good (I got him to level 20 villager and then level 17 fighter). He has 26 defense, 30 strength, 25 skill, 24 speed and 33 luck. And people say he's a weak character!

I honestly tried to level the little guy up, but every time I tried, he'd die in two or even one hit no matter what I sent him after. There's always the next time around I suppose.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I honestly tried to level the little guy up, but every time I tried, he'd die in two or even one hit no matter what I sent him after. There's always the next time around I suppose.

All you can do really is tag him with someone to get experience or let him get the final blow every time you can whither the enemy down to 5 or less hit points. It's not going to be easy for sure!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Ideal_Hero wrote:

Here's a bit a Fire Emblem fun, courtesy of Brawl in the Family.
Untitled

Well I can't see it but Void posted this two days ago. If its what I think it is.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I should be getting the game tomorrow, but then I have to be at work from 2:00 p.m and I won't get out until 11:00 p.m, and the next day, I have to be at work at 11:00 a.m. and I won't get out until 6:00 p.m, also, it's gonna snow about 6 inches tomorrow, so i'll be working in the snow, and I work outside as a porter, so i'll be outside for hours, when people see me, all they will see is a snowman.

Untitled

........but at least, it'll all be worth it for the art book.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

theblackdragon

Anyone else using a female avatar? I just had a conversation last night between me and Chrom where he failed to recognize me as a lady and I threatened him with a rock. It was quite amusing :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

theblackdragon wrote:

Anyone else using a female avatar? I just had a conversation last night between me and Chrom where he failed to recognize me as a lady and I threatened him with a rock. It was quite amusing :3

I was honestly thinking about it just to be different from everyone else!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.