Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 5,116

Void

I've married off Chrom and Sumia, Lissa and Gaius, Miriel and Ricken(Although, that was kinda odd, since he looks like what, 8?), and, Cordelia and Vaike, I've also got Kellam and Sully on their 'A' rank support, if you have thier mother married, you can recruit them in later side chapters, and yes, there is a special screen shot, a 'confession' scene between your unit and whatever character you ship him/her off with.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

I don't care what anyone says I'm getting Virion and Sully hitched. It's a fuuny conversation every time they talk!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

AbeVigoda

I just beat the game (got it last Tuesday) and it was pretty good. The gameplay itself was great, but I'm not a big fan of RPG/fantasy/anime type games so I skipped thru 90% of the story stuff. I will play through it again and try out some other classes and focus on upgrading differentt characters.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have l...

Snagrio

I just maxed my avatar character. He's better then even Fred now. I can literally put him in a spot surrounded by baddies of all types, and he'll mow them all down in a single turn when they attack while barely getting hurt himself. The only problem is I have to keep giving him a continuous supply of tomes since they break every two chapters or so...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TsunamiSensei

I married Chrom and Sumia (seems like a popular couple), and just got my avatar and Tharja married.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SkywardLink98

WingedFish wrote:

I just maxed my avatar character. He's better then even Fred now. I can literally put him in a spot surrounded by baddies of all types, and he'll mow them all down in a single turn when they attack while barely getting hurt himself. The only problem is I have to keep giving him a continuous supply of tomes since they break every two chapters or so...

What combined level is he? Mine is a level 30 (Level 20 tactician + Level 10 Grandmaster) and he can sorta do that, just he'll take a hit or two. The only problem is he's one of 4 or so guys in my army that can do that, so I'm supporting the weaker units and grinding them up to level 20 on the DLC chapter.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Snagrio

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

I married Chrom and Sumia (seems like a popular couple), and just got my avatar and Tharja married.

Well the reason why is because you see them together in the title cutscene (when you start up the game) with their daughter (forgot her name).

@SkywardLink98 He was 20 something tactician before I upgraded him to Grandmaster.

Snagrio

TsunamiSensei

@Wingedfish I know that, I'm just saying that with the fact Chrom can marry most of the other female characters you get, Sumia seems like the only person people choose.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SkywardLink98

@WingedFish, I mean his levels across classes put together, so what level Grandmaster is he?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Snagrio

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@WingedFish, I mean his levels across classes put together, so what level Grandmaster is he?

Oh, my bad. Well after upgrading to Grandmaster he maxed out at 20. So all together around 40 something.

Snagrio

SkywardLink98

WingedFish wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Oh, my bad. Well after upgrading to Grandmaster he maxed out at 20. So all together around 40 something.

Oh ok. Mine is a level 35-ish. I plan on getting him that far, then changing to dark mage and then swapping back, that way I can be sure he maxed his stats.

Void

Wow, my Ricken has 15 defense at level 15, only Kellam and Cherche have more defense. (Stahl also has 15 at level 15.)
And people thought Erk was a tank mage.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

ThePirateCaptain

Neither my Target nor my Best Buy had the game
Oh well, I still have other stuff to play so I just placed an order on Amazon.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

The dialogue in this game is very witty at times, I love it.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

What's really the point of Classic mode if I reset every time someone dies? I mean, is anyone actually letting people stay gone forever?

I guess it puts more weight on the decisions you make. However, its more so the pressure of "I really don't want to have to restart the chapter" rather than "oh crap, guess this character's gone forever, oh well." Because I can't bring myself to just like keep going since I know they won't be coming back D:

Maybe later on when the cast is much larger I'll be more okay with letting a few go, I'm only on the 5th chapter anyways.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

pashaveliki

@Emaan typically Fire Emblem games give you plenty of each class type to be able to just let someone die.
The games never put you in a position where all your archers are dead and you need an archer to beat the game.
That said, yes, i have let people die in Fire Emblem games, but it all boils down to two points: how much time have I invested in their development and do I like them?
If I dislike someone's personality and find their role in the team redundant... well.... they prolly should take out some life insurance before taking the field.
Case in point: Fiona (?) from Radiant Dawn. I had PLENTY of cavaliers of all types, well leveled with cool personalities and whatnot. And then there was that girl. An underleveled cavalier with an underdeveloped personality... I used her to draw some high level wyvern lords into a trap for my archers. Unfortunately Fiona the Dragon Bait was devoured before my archers finished the job.
C'est la vie.

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.