3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 4,828

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,081. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I forgot that when you have units fight together all the time, the relationship also builds. Well according to old man Hubba, Chrom and I (the avatar) are practically falling for each other! :o Yeah, from now on I'm keeping "myself" as far away as possible and keeping Chrom with Sumia, the person he's SUPPOSED to be with. :$

But on a happier note, I've been having a great time so far, and am proud to say that now I'm officially a fan of the FE series. :) To prove my point, I stayed up until 3:30 in the morning playing it. Thank goodness I'm homeschooled, otherwise I probably never would have gotten up.

That's what I love about being homeschooled, if your parents sleep in, you can sleep in too, which means I can stay up late playing my new Fire Emblem game... though I didn't stay up too late. I was afraid I'd get so tired I get everyone killed.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Void

1,082. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I forgot that when you have units fight together all the time, the relationship also builds. Well according to old man Hubba, Chrom and I (the avatar) are practically falling for each other! :o Yeah, from now on I'm keeping "myself" as far away as possible and keeping Chrom with Sumia, the person he's SUPPOSED to be with. :$

But on a happier note, I've been having a great time so far, and am proud to say that now I'm officially a fan of the FE series. :) To prove my point, I stayed up until 3:30 in the morning playing it. Thank goodness I'm homeschooled, otherwise I probably never would have gotten up.

I've stayed up till 10:30 Am, and counting. ;)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,083. Posted:

I took a early afternoon nap! Stay young and don't have kids. They cut into gaming time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,084. Posted:

Quick question. How do I get Gaius (the thief with a sweet tooth) to join my party without killing him first in Chapter 6? I tried a few times to have my units ignore him, but he keeps attacking them anyway and quickly gets brought down. Do I need to move all units to the right side so he somehow doesn't get hurt? Or do I need to use some sort of item? I'm not having to much trouble with the chapter itself, in fact I'm about to beat it, but I can't seem to get Gaius to join without him dieing first.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently I just need Chrom to talk to him. Welp, time to reset again...

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,085. Posted:

scored my copy today! yay, best buy was finally good for something :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,086. Posted:

My god, I am extremely pissed right now. Turns out it was Gamestop's fault. My Gamestop got some copies, my friend preordered months after me and got one yesterday, and they lied to me yesterday saying they wouldn't get any until today, I just called, the same guy answered, and he said they weren't getting any until Friday. Preorders are ordered by who Preordered first, so this is total bull. I'm done with this garbage. Screw it, I'm gonna play Luigi's Mansion now to calm myself.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,087. Posted:

@Happy_Mask :( you'll get it soon!

Luckily me and my friend got our copies today! Good thing we pre-ordered. We walked into Gamestop and apparently they only had it available to people who placed a down payment before.

After all the craziness yesterday, this was really rewarding.

Hope everyone gets their copy soon. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Void

1,088. Posted:

Newest Brawl in the Family strip.
I think you guys (and tbd.) will enjoy it.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,089. Posted:

Void wrote:

Newest Brawl in the Family strip.
I think you guys (and tbd.) will enjoy it.

Lol lol Rofl. So epic!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,090. Posted:

Haha, that is great. I need to stop forgetting cavalry can't move after attacking in this game.

I am starting to get the hang of pairing. It definitely makes this entry stand out without making it overly complex. I like that sometimes a unit will jump in to help even when not paired. Adds a sense of story to the action, for me.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,091. Posted:

Untitled

Still waiting for Fire Emblem: Awakening, some of you have it already, but it'll be worth it for the art book, * ART BOOK 4 THE WIN!!!!!*

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,092. Posted:

@Void Haha, got a real good laugh at that one. I love the description of how he couldn't fully capture Sully's character, for obvious reasons. ;)

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,093. Posted:

Adam wrote:

Haha, that is great. I need to stop forgetting cavalry can't move after attacking in this game.

I am starting to get the hang of pairing. It definitely makes this entry stand out without making it overly complex. I like that sometimes a unit will jump in to help even when not paired. Adds a sense of story to the action, for me.

Actually unless there's an odd number of troops in my ranks, I always pair them. It's easier to move everyone around and if one unit in a pair is low on health or otherwise is ineffective against a certain enemy, I just switch around to the other person.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,094. Posted:

How about that intro cutscene? D:

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Nardar

1,095. Posted:

Can anyone tell me where I can download the free DLC in the game?

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,096. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can download the free DLC in the game?

You have to unlock it within the game and then select wireless. I don't have it yet either!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,097. Posted:

I'll go searching for the game tomorrow. I have some other stuff to play first, but i'll be pretty pumped to start the game.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

1,098. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Still waiting for Fire Emblem: Awakening, some of you have it already, but it'll be worth it for the art book, * ART BOOK 4 THE WIN!!!!!*

I honestly have no other option. I have to get it at Gamestop :(

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,099. Posted:

You unlock the outrealm gate (dlc place) after either chapter 4 or 5, I can't remember which one it is, but it's definitely one of those two.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Void

1,100. Posted:

"Old Hubba" scares me.