Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 5,116

Spoony_Tech

Gustoff wrote:

@Tech101
For a minute there i thought you were starting to bash FE:A. I thought you had come to a point in the game that made you feel like bashing it. Pheew, close one. Yeah, in the past, i was one of those type of bashers that said "eh", that is until i started playing The Sacred Stones and got hooked into the story and the gameplay. Now i want FE:A. But delays, delays, now i have to wait...

I put quotations around it now so hopefully that takes care of any confusion. I also hope you find a copy soon.

I really haven't gotten far as I'm just at the beginning of chapter 2!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Tech101 wrote:

"Poor game, awful graphics, dlc already on the way, under average gameplay. Go play on a real men's console like psvita instead of this nintendo kiddy crap"

Just what we need, more people pretending they can be half as cool as LJM.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

e-love

Me and my friend tried every store within a close radius and still found nothing.

Some guy at Walmart thought today was the 3rd. I had to explain what Fire Emblem was to every employee as well. >:0
(It's kind of funny)

Well I had quite the adventure today. The things I do for video games!

Guess I have to wait until tomorrow ;/

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Screw Gamestop. No copy for me today, and I've been faithful to their pushy little store for years. And they wonder why everybody is switching to downloads and online retailers.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

Somewhere, Reggie is doing a little happy dance:

"eehehe more eShop downloads! Our plan worked!" :high-fives Iwata:

>:3

Edited on by e-love

lightbringer

Yeah, no copy for me today either. The dude at Gamestop said he would be expecting the game Friday. Srsly? :/

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

SkywardLink98

I got sick of the delays and decided to just go ahead and download the game. I didn't have a preorder, so I had little hope of getting the game anytime soon. I'm already on chapter 6 AND I CAN'T BEAT IT WITHOUT SOMEONE DYING!

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Void

Emaan wrote:

Me and my friend tried every store within a close radius and still found nothing.

Some guy at Walmart thought today was the 3rd. I had to explain what Fire Emblem was to every employee as well. >:0
(It's kind of funny)

Well I had quite the adventure today. The things I do for video games!

Guess I have to wait until tomorrow ;/

Thats too bad, but atleast for me 2 of the 3 Walmarts in my area have the game when I just called them a few minutes ago.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

LzWinky

Happy_Mask wrote:

Screw Gamestop. No copy for me today, and I've been faithful to their pushy little store for years. And they wonder why everybody is switching to downloads and online retailers.

Do some research. The delay is Nintendo's fault

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TsunamiSensei

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I got sick of the delays and decided to just go ahead and download the game. I didn't have a preorder, so I had little hope of getting the game anytime soon. I'm already on chapter 6 AND I CAN'T BEAT IT WITHOUT SOMEONE DYING!

I just beat chapter 7 and I'm still at no deaths. Who are you using?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

e-love

It was a shipping issue correct?

They just should have released this not on a Monday. All the employees I talked to were confused why a game would even release then.

Spoony_Tech

Happy_Mask wrote:

Why are you so mad at GameStop?! It's not like they can help it. Not to mention its effecting online retailers as well as all retail stores!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Tech101 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Why are you so mad at GameStop?! It's not like they can help it. Not to mention its effecting online retailers as well as all retail stores!

It's either Gamestop or Canada. >:[

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ideal_Hero

Happy_Mask wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Sadly, it's not just GameStop. Most of my local retailers are saying they will be selling it by Wednesday. Target said that they might be able to sell it tomorrow. I'm understandably disappointed.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

SheldonRandoms

I went to my local Gamestop after work and they said Friday for me too, at least this gives me time to finish up Tales of the Abyss, and this was what I was hoping for today, oh well

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Spoony_Tech

Happy_Mask wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I say blame Canada. Well actually I've been saying that for the past 5 days. It's funny how they break the street date 6 days early and USA can't even find a copy right now. I smell a conspiracy! Or a black out!

MERG said:

Tricoloryoshi

Hey, I'm Canadian and I couldn't get one.
Instead I'm wasting a perfectly good SD card and quite a bit of my time.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

e-love

One of the employees at Target told me they have it, but aren't aloud to sell it yet.

Not sure if this was just a misunderstanding or what. No other store told me that today.

Spoony_Tech

Emaan wrote:

One of the employees at Target told me they have it, but aren't aloud to sell it yet.

Not sure if this was just a misunderstanding or what. No other store told me that today.

If its in there add for a certain day they have to make sure they have it for that day or they could get into trouble.

MERG said:

theblackdragon

i think it's just a conspiracy to get as many people as possible to give up and buy digital.
feel free to put on your tin-foil hats if you like, i don't mind :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.