3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 5,072

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,021. Posted:

This last hour is killing me. Not to mention about 50 mins to download the game. I should take a nap! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Osui

1,022. Posted:

Downloading from eshop right now

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage

ktribal

1,023. Posted:

Oh my gooosh is it really out in the Eshop

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter: thedorkesthour

AuthorMessage

pashaveliki

1,024. Posted:

Heyo North America!

Happy gaming!

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter: pashaveliki

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,025. Posted:

Wow! This delay business is really disappointing. I was planning on picking the game up on my way home from work. I have three Gamestop's from my job to my house. I'll call each one before leaving work to see which one has it available. I'll be mad if all three say they've been delayed. I would get it from Best Buy but it's a 20min drive, plus I have a Gamestop gift card that i want to use up for this. Not much on the gift card but every little bit helps. We'll see how it goes 8hrs from now. Wish me luck. :)

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,026. Posted:

By the way, to those that downloaded the game and are too busy playing it right NOW, first impressions? Please share for us that have been plagued with delays... :)

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,027. Posted:

pashaveliki wrote:

pariah164 wrote:

Ugh. So depressed about this delay nonsense. Why does Nintendo HATE the US so much?

At least you aren't a European waiting until Spring __

That's different. Getting people to preorder, wait anxiously, and then cancel on them the day of release? I'm not saying you don't have it bad, it will suck to wait 'till Spring, but it's still bad to give them delays the day of release.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

pashaveliki

1,028. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

pashaveliki wrote:

pariah164 wrote:

Ugh. So depressed about this delay nonsense. Why does Nintendo HATE the US so much?

At least you aren't a European waiting until Spring __

That's different. Getting people to preorder, wait anxiously, and then cancel on them the day of release? I'm not saying you don't have it bad, it will suck to wait 'till Spring, but it's still bad to give them delays the day of release.

Totally understandable sentiments. But at least the US consumer can grab a download on the eShop where as Europe is still boned until Spring.

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter: pashaveliki

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,029. Posted:

I want this so bad!

Me and my friend might just go get it at Walmart, since they seem to be unaffected by the delay. The art book doesn't look like anything special anyways. :|

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,030. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I want this so bad!

Me and my friend might just go get it at Walmart, since they seem to be unaffected by the delay. The art book doesn't look like anything special anyways. :|

Art books don't interest me. All they do is collet dust. Now if it was a cd ill be all over it!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,031. Posted:

@pashaveliki

True, but those of us who already preordered (Not me, thankfully Gamestop was sold out) are still stuck with delays, and some customers don't have any idea when they'll get it. Europeans know when they'll get it, so they won't be nervously checking their email and contacting Amazon every day waiting for their game.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Void

1,032. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I want this so bad!

/Me flaunts my copy that I should be able to get later today when my sister comes home from school so she can drive me all over town to find a copy. :P

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Lan

1,033. Posted:

Balls. My Gamestop was delayed. The copies should ship tomorrow according to the ladygirl cashier, so they should be there by Friday.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,034. Posted:

Just got a confirmation call from Best Buy. It's there waiting for me. Sometime this afternoon, it will be MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I mean uh, sorry for you guys who still have to wait... :$

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,035. Posted:

Blast it! I just called one of the three Gamestop's near me and they were delayed. They didn't even know till when. The guy just said to call back everyday after 12noon to see if they had it. I'll be calling the other two here in a bit.

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,036. Posted:

Blast it again! Just called the other two Gamestop's and both of those were also delayed with no idea when they're getting the shipment in. This is ridiculous. Not even the preordered games came in the shipment either. There's going to be hell to pay for those that preordered it. And for many other fans. I wonder if Nintendo will do or say anything about this?

AuthorMessage

Void

1,037. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Just got a confirmation call from Best Buy. It's there waiting for me. Sometime this afternoon, it will be MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I mean uh, sorry for you guys who still have to wait... :$

"Sonic is trapped in there, and the rest of mobious is out here,"
LOGIC.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,038. Posted:

"Poor game, awful graphics, dlc already on the way, under average gameplay. Go play on a real men's console like psvita instead of this nintendo kiddy crap"

This is from a user rating on Metacritic. Or should I say a loser! I hate when others that probably didn't even play the game have to bring it down. Btw. 25 critic reviews and still holding at 91% not one negitive review!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

1,039. Posted:

@Tech101
For a minute there i thought you were starting to bash FE:A. I thought you had come to a point in the game that made you feel like bashing it. Pheew, close one. :) Yeah, in the past, i was one of those type of bashers that said "eh", that is until i started playing The Sacred Stones and got hooked into the story and the gameplay. Now i want FE:A. But delays, delays, now i have to wait... :(

Edited on by Gustoff

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,040. Posted:

@Tech101 "0 out of 13 users found this helpful" Well, guess that's good to see.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus