Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Echoes

Posts 221 to 240 of 279

CrazedCavalier

@andrew20 Personally my least favorite of the paths. But if you liked Awakening, you might like it?

Anyways, SoV releases in less than 24 hours in Japan. Feels like it's old news already.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

andrew20

I still can not wait for the game will anyone get the DLC for Fire emblem echoes or not. I hope they would put the original as VC or as DLC

Edited on by andrew20

andrew20

Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TheLZdragon

I wouldn't even bother with Birthright. Just play Revelations for Hoshido's side, even though most of them are forgettable.

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheLZdragon

On some of them yes, but not all of them. The game will clearly tell you about any time limits.

My Eeveeloggery

Grumblevolcano

I decided I'll play Conquest but after I've finished Echoes. I'll just get distracted by MK8 Deluxe anyway like I did with Hyrule Warriors Legends last year.

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

andrew20

@TheLZdragon My plan was to get birthright then play conquest then play the one
They should have one option like buy this for one price then have fun.I am glad they did not do that with echoes they would charged 40 for each side but I am glad they did not do that.@Everyone,Is anyone getting the DLC for echoes do it first or wait till the end and get all of it at once.

Edited on by andrew20

andrew20

TheLZdragon

Buy ALL the DLC. ALL OF IT!

My Eeveeloggery

Dezzy

I don't know if anyone's noticed or pointed this out but Echoes got a higher review score than both Awakening AND Fates in Famitsu.
Bodes well.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

Frosty_09

Opening cutscene, same as before but this time it's officially uploaded by Nintendo JP and in HD. Can't wait for someone to upload all the HD cutscenes from the Blu-ray disc.

Edited on by Frosty_09

Frosty_09

CrazedCavalier

@Frosty_09 Something that's scaring me is the fact that you can leave Kliff and Faye behind for Celica to pick up later-- meaning they likely won't have any role in plot scenes.

Anyways, a sprite comic-ish thing celebrating the game's launch in Japan:
https://i.redd.it/6zvp23oiursy.png (not embedding it in the post because it's pretty large)

Also, the release version of the game was datamined and info on future DLC was found. I'll post the SF link: https://serenesforest.net/2017/04/19/echoes-sneak-peak-upcomi...
Lots of potentially really cool stuff, basically.

Edited on by CrazedCavalier

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

andrew20

Some is only able to be got if you get the series 9 card pack.
Who thinks the prices are this for US:
2.50-3.00 dollars each or 6-8 dollars for the first pack.

andrew20

Nagi_Nagisa

Thankfully i managed to snag the Limited Edition.
I'm just glad we got one complete Fire Emblem Game this time around (besides DLC) and non of this mutiple version / story arcs nonsense like Fates.

German Nintendo Fan. Please excuse my flawed english ;)

JaxonH

Ok, I've been MIA from all non-Switch discussion for several months now.

But this is Fire Emblem.

So, what's the word... is this a hype entry or no? I just saw today Japan got a really awesome CE with a Bluray. It's still in stock on PlayAsia but, I'm guessing it's locked to DVD region and not in English anyways.

I will be getting ALL the DLC for this game. Most definitely. Twice over, in fact, for each 3DS.

But gosh dang it's hard to go back to the 3DS now. I was updating my systems today, preparing for the onslaught of Fire Emblem, Pikmin, Monster Hunter Stories, Ever Oasis and whatever else is coming- Culdcept Revolt and RPG Maker Fes (wow, it's a really good year for 3DS, no?). But I noticed it felt like going back to a retro system. Ah well. I'll adjust.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Zelda Breath of the Wild [Switch] ..... Fast Racing RMX [Switch] ..... Persona 5 [PS4] ..... Mass Effect Andromeda [X1] ..... Metroid Other M [Wii]

Jesus is Lord.

Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Frosty_09

@JaxonH It's pretty hype but I feel that there's not as much hype surrounding it compared to Fates and Awakening probably due to the fact that it's a remake of the "black sheep" of the series, and being late into the 3DS lifecycle.

Going for the standard edition, I'm waiting for someone to upload those HD cutscenes and scans of the artbook online. For DLC, well the only ones I'm most interested are the 4 prologue chapters. It'd be nice to get those 10 DLC classes too, but I think I'm fine without them.

I would feel better if all the 3DS titles that were recently announced in the Nintendo of Japan Direct would also come to other countries worldwide. Most notably Dai Gyakuten Saiban and its sequel for me. Then I can confidently say that the 3DS is having a awesome year.

Check out the review I linked in post #238 to learn more about Shadows of Valentia.

Frosty_09

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic