Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Echoes

Posts 141 to 160 of 280

CrazedCavalier

@Frosty_09 Welp, we know the final credits theme is getting dubbed. Didn't initially like the singer until it was pointed out she sounded very similar to the Japanese one.

Really though, it's hard to get excited over much of anything in the way of news since the game leaked over a week ago.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

CrazedCavalier

Alm, Clair, Lukas, and Faye have been confirmed for Heroes:

Everybody and their brother guessed Kyle McCarlely for Alm (in no small part due to him retweeting another Heroes' VA reflecting back on their work for the game). A lot of people are hating on Faye, but she sounds a lot better in SoV itself-- so I'd peg it on rushed reads.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

CrazedCavalier

@Frosty_09 I was talking about her voice in the Heroes vid-- I don't like her at all myself.

CrazedCavalier

@Frosty_09 Some have argued that she's an intentional foil to the other villagers-- Grey finds love and starts a family, Tobin forms a group of watchmen on the border, and Kliff travels to an entirely different continent, returning with a son. Faye, however, is single-minded and self-centered, becoming obsessive only to get shot down and return to Ram village-- where someone eventually coaxes her into marrying, though she still disappears from time to time.
She's almost pitiful.

WhiskeyFlamingo

@DarthNocturnal Haha very true (sadly). Ah well, not too much of a big deal. I'll get the game at some point. Looks really good so far.

“To every man his little cross. Till he dies. And is forgotten.”― Samuel Beckett
“One day at a time, sweet Jesus. Whoever wrote that one hadn’t a clue. A day is a f**kin’ eternity”
― Roddy Doyle.

Nintendo Network ID: MunsterRugbyfan | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I've just finished FE Fates Birthright and it was good though far from the best. Liked it more than Awakening and Shadow Dragon but preferred Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Deciding whether to start up Conquest/Revelations or go back to those after completing Echoes. Somehow the special edition is still available so I'll go preorder tomorrow (would've preferred preordering at a physical shop but it looks like online exclusive).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TOUGHDUDE94

@Grumblevolcano IS birthright great I want to know before I ever get it.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

CrazedCavalier

@andrew20 Personally my least favorite of the paths. But if you liked Awakening, you might like it?

Anyways, SoV releases in less than 24 hours in Japan. Feels like it's old news already.

TOUGHDUDE94

I still can not wait for the game will anyone get the DLC for Fire emblem echoes or not. I hope they would put the original as VC or as DLC

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

LzWinky

I wouldn't even bother with Birthright. Just play Revelations for Hoshido's side, even though most of them are forgettable.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TOUGHDUDE94

@TheLZdragon so just get conquest but do you have turn limits on that one I like going very slow

TOUGHDUDE94

LzWinky

On some of them yes, but not all of them. The game will clearly tell you about any time limits.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

I decided I'll play Conquest but after I've finished Echoes. I'll just get distracted by MK8 Deluxe anyway like I did with Hyrule Warriors Legends last year.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TOUGHDUDE94

@TheLZdragon My plan was to get birthright then play conquest then play the one
They should have one option like buy this for one price then have fun.I am glad they did not do that with echoes they would charged 40 for each side but I am glad they did not do that.@Everyone,Is anyone getting the DLC for echoes do it first or wait till the end and get all of it at once.

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

LzWinky

Buy ALL the DLC. ALL OF IT!

Dezzy

I don't know if anyone's noticed or pointed this out but Echoes got a higher review score than both Awakening AND Fates in Famitsu.
Bodes well.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

CrazedCavalier

@Frosty_09 Something that's scaring me is the fact that you can leave Kliff and Faye behind for Celica to pick up later-- meaning they likely won't have any role in plot scenes.

Anyways, a sprite comic-ish thing celebrating the game's launch in Japan:
https://i.redd.it/6zvp23oiursy.png (not embedding it in the post because it's pretty large)

Also, the release version of the game was datamined and info on future DLC was found. I'll post the SF link: https://serenesforest.net/2017/04/19/echoes-sneak-peak-upcomi...
Lots of potentially really cool stuff, basically.

Edited on by CrazedCavalier

TOUGHDUDE94

Some is only able to be got if you get the series 9 card pack.
Who thinks the prices are this for US:
2.50-3.00 dollars each or 6-8 dollars for the first pack.

TOUGHDUDE94

Nagi

Thankfully i managed to snag the Limited Edition.
I'm just glad we got one complete Fire Emblem Game this time around (besides DLC) and non of this mutiple version / story arcs nonsense like Fates.

Nagi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.