Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Awakening DLC

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

SkywardLink98

I was gonna buy the Ike DLC because he was my favorite person from Super Smash Bros Brawl (This is my first Fire Emblem) but then I got him from spotpass, so now I'll probably use the money that would've gone into his DLC into something like EXPonential Growth because that maps hook isn't a character, it's the EXP, and I have plenty of units that could use that (Vaike hasn't even had a single battle).

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SkywardLink98

Decisions, decisions... I was going to get the grinding DLC but the Dread Fighter class could be pretty nice from the Lost Bloodlines pack.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

SkywardLink98

Sorry, Dread Fighter. Demon Fighter was the name it got in Japan, and I had known about the class before it was announced recently.

theblackdragon

hey, anyone who's picked up the DLC and played it to get new characters — do the new characters support with anyone? if you wind up recruiting two characters from the same game, will they support with each other? the most disappointing thing about picking up random people via streetpass and stuff is that they don't support with anyone, lol; they just sit there all boring. Even Anna... i don't care that she can't marry anyone, but to not have those support convos is just boring and makes me want to use her less

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aqueous

@SkywardLink98 - They come with different skills and artwork, plus the Ike one gets you an item that will earn you new skills.

@theblackdragon - No, they won't support with anyone I mean I have 4 of them now but you can use them in the Hubba Tester, makes some funny moments when you remember they are trading cards
Edit: Anna can marry you if you are the male avatar Also she supports Tiki

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Gamesake

Aqueous wrote:

Anna can marry you if you are the male avatar Also she supports Tiki

I don't like Anna that much, but I paired her off with my avatar because it was her only option. Oh the sacrifices I make.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

theblackdragon

I know she can marry the male avatar, but i don't want to be a male avatar

ah well. thanks, guys :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Retro_on_theGo - Yeah on the smaller Avatar builds, look at the taller female ones because it won't work

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

I hope Lost Bloodlines 2 comes out today, I want the Dread Fighter class...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.