Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 941 to 960 of 2,517

DoctorOverbuild

@Artwark: Exactly! He kept him out as he would be boring but chrom would've been awesone! He could've had some different moves, I have a feeling sakuri doesn't like him too much is he chose lucina instead unless he wanted more female characters!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

@Artwark: Exactly! He kept him out as he would be boring but chrom would've been awesone! He could've had some different moves, I have a feeling sakuri doesn't like him too much is he chose lucina instead unless he wanted more female characters!

You said Robin wrong...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

Yes! New moves like...swing sword this way, that way, Aether, uh, Luna?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RR529

I'll be wanting Birthright, but I don't know if I have the patience to save up for it, lol.

Every time I try to save up for a new game, I cave in early & either get a cheap eShop title, or a used game for my 360. In fact, Awakening was the last new physical release I bought for my 3DS...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LzWinky

I'll definitely start with Birthright. I'll do Conquest afterwards, then Revelation

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Fiyaball

I was surprised at how many preorders Gamestop took/ how few people went to stores to preorder. I managed to get 2 copies preordered (for me and my sister) at 4 PM a day after being announced. (might have opened preorders on Friday, not 100% sure)

Fiyaball

LzWinky

Gamestop opened theirs on Friday

GamecubeMan

I am deffiantly going to preorder this game as soon as possible because I am not going to relive the frustration of tracking down a must have Nintendo title again.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

GamecubeMan wrote:

I am deffiantly going to preorder this game as soon as possible because I am not going to relive the frustration of tracking down a must have Nintendo title again.

Awakening was hard to track down? I didn't have any problem finding a copy, and it had been out for at least a month at that point. O_o

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

GamecubeMan

@Trinexx oh thats because I tried getting in on day one without a preorder. A friend of mine could easily find one two months later.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

Zibene999

SuperPokefan95 wrote:

@rishisquid: The Japanese Special Edition was one cartridge with both games and it came with a piece of paper with the download code for the third path so I'd assume it will be the same here.

Wait, they were able to put both games on one cartridge? Wow.
Little surprised, considering Smash Bros 3DS music and stages alone, I was thinking they had a bit of a limit on these things, but to put two whole games on one cartridge (albeit reusing a lot of the same resources) is kind of bold.

Also, still playing FE (2003) at the moment, not sure about this game yet..

Zelda series: 9/18 (50%)
Played all FF main games (some more than once! Heh.)
Fan of ZE since the first game's release, summer can't come soon enough!
Favorite Pokemon Gens/Pokemon: 3 & 5, Lumineon
longtime Advance Wars and Animal Crossing fan.

Yoshi

The Special Edition (at least in NA) will have all three paths on the same card. It's the only way to get multiple paths on the same card, and the only way to have the Revelation path physically as well.

A 3DS game card can hold 8 GB, so all three paths can fit nicely.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Chubblings

Whenever it pops up in the UK, I will try to get the special edition with all three paths. But seriously, a release date for PAL regions wouldn't kill you Nintendo! But yeah similar to others on the thread, Birthright—>Conquest—>Revelation, simply because it's a natural progression in terms of difficulty, to start with Birthright and then Conquest, and of course finish with Revelation for story reasons.

Also, what genders will people be picking for their avatars? Tbh I think I'm going to start with Female Kamui/Corrin this time, simply because she has a better character design (I don't really like Male Kamui/Corrin's appearance, which is weird since I liked Robin(M) over Robin(F) in Awakening, Galeforce aside), and also seems to have some more gameplay options (which I'm not going to delve in to, in case of any spoilers, no matter how mild they may be).

Edited on by Chubblings

Chubblings

Nintendo Network ID: Chubblings

Socar

@brewsky: woah there man.....who said that the 3DS can hold all the three games in one card? We just saw the outside form of the box. We don't know for sure that they will include all three in one.

If that really is the case, then I don't see as why this should be a limited edition instead of being more like an additional purchase for convenience.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Yoshi

@Artwark: I present to you the evidence supporting my claim.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017W16ZDK?me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&...
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition...
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-fates-...

All three confirm that all three paths will be on a single game card. And if that is not proof enough, here it is straight from Nintendo.

http://fireemblemfates.nintendo.com

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Socar

@brewsky: !?!?!

Then this just raises the question.......why can't we get both games without the special edition at a cheaper price? I'm asking this because this special edition is most likely a limited edition and not many would seem to be interested in paying extra for stuff they don't care about. I just want both games alone. But I guess I'm complaining too much here. Those reviews from gamespot and IGN (even you @Nintendolife!) better not lower the score because of the fact that you require both games to enjoy the entire experience because quite frankly, a reviewer in Famitsu criticized the game because of it.

And I want to understand this better. Are the decisions if bought separately and both entirely different? Like If I got birthright, I can't do stuff that Conquest has to offer if I buy the games separately?

And is this exclusively for the New 3DS? Because while I'm fine with that, I know that many might not?

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Yoshi

@Artwark: The special edition has all three games for $79.99. If you were to buy one game physically and the other two paths digitally ($19.99 each), it would cost you the same amount. So, consider the special edition to be a physical copy of all three paths, at $79.99, which is the same if you were to buy digitally, and the art book and pouch to be freebies.

If you were to just buy Birthright, you would not be able to play the content from Conquest unless you buy it, either physically at full price or digitally at a discount.

This game is not exclusive to New 3DS.

Now playing:

GamecubeMan

Im curious about the graphic improves/difference this game has in comparison to Awakening. I don't really want to look at any gameplay videos because I want the experience to be as "fresh" as possible but still I was wondering if anyone has already played the Japanese version and noticed any key graphical differences?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
My

Yoshi

The characters have feet.

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.