Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 901 to 920 of 2,517

LinkSword

Does anyone know of a good place where you can preorder the European special edition already? Or sometime in the near future? Thanks.

LinkSword

CaviarMeths

THIS GAME IS NOT RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS AND I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT

Can't wait. Buying all three routes and all DLC of course. If a Knights of Iris-type book gets released, I'll buy that too.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Socar

So the special edition is the most convenient option for most people. But is it more like a limited edition thing?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Artwark wrote:

So the special edition is the most convenient option for most people. But is it more like a limited edition thing?

I would say that's very likely. Probably just one print, maybe two if Nintendo greatly underestimates the demand.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

GamecubeMan

@SpookyMeths I hope they learned their lesson from the Awakening launch. That was a nightmare to find in NA stores at launch. Granted, Nintendo probably thought it would not sell as well given the current circumstances of the franchise at the time.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Ugh I can't find a online pre-order for the Special edition. Going to best buy during lunch to see if I can do an in store pre-order.

Edit: Got a preorder at gamestop! Woohooo!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Socar

@SpookyMeths: Probably because of the artbook and case that would make it limited........I just wanted to get both games in one box that's not limited.....is that wrong to ask?

That said, I'm getting Conquest first and then Birthright. But still, something that I'm curious about that no one has replied yet.....

to those of you who managed to play the game somehow, how was the story for both the games? Are they each written well or are they done in such a way that you need both games to understand it better? And no spoliers pls!

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Artwark wrote:

SpookyMeths: Probably because of the artbook and case that would make it limited........I just wanted to get both games in one box that's not limited.....is that wrong to ask?

Whu? You asked a question and I answered it to the best of my knowledge.

Are you ok? o_o

CaviarMeths

I'm sure you'll be able to buy both games in a bundle indefinitely. What will be limited run will be the launch edition with the artbook and goodies.

jump

Why is there still no UK/Euro release date for this??!!?!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LzWinky

Because Americans bought them all. Gamestop is now sold out

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GamecubeMan

I still get the feeling this game is goin to be hard to track down on day one. Well, better pre order it then.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

edhe

I'm waiting for the special edition to be put up on Game. Rest assured, once that happens, I'm pre-ordering it straight away.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

LzWinky

I dunno about Europe, but they sold quickly here. I would preorder it quickly as well

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ralizah

Preordered the special edition from Amazon. It looks awesome.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Eat_Pie

Does anyone know when the SE is released? Is it released on the 19th like the other two versions, or will it be released later?

@GamecubeMan
I just checked Amazon and it's $182 with only 6 copies left.
I've been trying to preorder one from BestBuy, but it's sold out there as well.

Eat_Pie

LzWinky

I think all versions release on the same day, but the "Revelation" path won't be available until later

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.