Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 881 to 900 of 2,517

SuperPokefan95

@rishisquid: The Japanese Special Edition was one cartridge with both games and it came with a piece of paper with the download code for the third path so I'd assume it will be the same here.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Doesn't matter. That special edition is MINE!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sleepingmudkip

I am unfortunately skipping Xenoblade Chronicles X to save money to buy the special edition.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Iggly

I didn't need my wallet anyways.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Already had my preorder in before this was announced (3 separate versions). I wonder how Best Buy is going to handle that. Plus I also wonder how much the special edition is going to be in Canada. With my luck it will be $129 like the XCX special edition is.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Offspring

$80 full the whole kit and caboodle? Nah. If the rape, incest, and face rubbing get axed in localization, I might get used copies. Ike's games have given me my FE fix for years so I'm in no hurry to buy a blatant sellout game.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

nf_2

Not sold on the special edition. I love FE, but $80 for what is essentially going to be the same game seems hard to justify. I'd rather just be able to buy the 3rd edition by itself because it seems to be the definitive version (and it has just about every character from what I hear). If that becomes an option, I'll just pass on Conquest and Birthright.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Tyranexx

I won't have time to play all three games, so Conquest for me! I'm thrilled that NA finally has a release date.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Pho

Give me all three please. And the artbook. I need it.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Sleepingmudkip

@OlicityBlows: I thought the entire incest thing was debunked(If I am wrong please link me to proof, I would love to see it). And the whole "Rape" scene thing was taken out of context from what I've seen(It is still controversial and the argument if it is rape can be argued..this link from what I've seen has cleared up the rape sorta but small spoilers. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.877795-No-you-d... )

I particularly wouldn't want an uncensored version not because I am some weird person but I want the game in its purest and original form so I can form my own opinions not NOA making those opinions for me.

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

LzWinky

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@OlicityBlows: I thought the entire incest thing was debunked(If I am wrong please link me to proof, I would love to see it). And the whole "Rape" scene thing was taken out of context from what I've seen(It is still controversial and the argument if it is rape can be argued..this link from what I've seen has cleared up the rape sorta but small spoilers. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.877795-No-you-d... )

There is no rape at all. And the incest...well...

The avatar is not related to any of the "siblings". He is, however, Azura's first cousin.

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Offspring

@Sleepingmudkip: I'll take your word for those things but Intelligent Systems is more concerned appealing to those who like FE more for Awakening's waifu sim rather than those that like the franchise for its strategy and hard choices so my interest is still about nill. All of Awakening's "choices" resulted in the same outcome and I'm willing to bet my luscious locks it has passed on to this game. Outside of greed, why else would this game be split into 3 versions besides continuing to make in-game choices meaningless?

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

LzWinky

They make 3 games and sell them separately. That's why

Socar

I'm getting Conquest. Birthright can wait for a while!

Hopefully, the game will sell a million so we get MORE FE!!!!!!!!! MORE TACTICS NINTENDO!!!!!!!! MORE SCALES TO TIP INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS!!!!!!!!!!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

@OlicityBlows don't buy the other two versions then. Each game has a full story line that doesn't need the other two to be complete. No one forcing anyone to buy all three versions. But I understand why you might not buy fates though. Regardless I am hyped for this game and I'm buying the special pack and I'm going to enjoy it.

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

LzWinky

That's not entirely true. Conquest and Birthright have some plot twists that are just skimmed over in Revelation

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.