Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,517

jump

Artwark wrote:

So Fates is one version in Europe? Is it confirmed?

If so, then NoA better do it the same way!

It's not comfirmed.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Socar

@arronishere: But Nintendo life has said that UK gets one version of the game only.....

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Artwark wrote:

@arronishere: But Nintendo life has said that UK gets one version of the game only.....

If you know the answer then why ask the question and no they didn't, they said this...
"Another point that's stood out to us is for Fire Emblem Fates; it only has a '2016' window at present, but is notably separated into two entries in North America - Conquest and Birthright, as per its release in Japan - while the European list has a single entry. It could arguably be a rather dull case of poor formatting on the table in question, but it's worth remembering that Amazon UK's listing - when viewed on a mobile browser, bizarrely - states the following under a product page for just one version of the game. Please not that this game is the only version being released in the market segment. You will be able to choose which path you would like to follow within the game."

...which isn't a confirmation.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Andyv01

Will be paying for and playing all three scenario's to death either which way... Awakening took 400 and something something hours so i'm expecting to lose my Summer 2016 to weapon triangles, wall-bound projectile 3DS's when my not-so-strategically-top-corner-camped-Physic-spamming-healer bites the dust when reinforcements arrive (Noooooooooooooo!)... and of course gravity defying hairstyled imouto-chans... bliss.

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

Pho

@Andyv01: I'm with you on that! Bring on the Fire Emblem, I've almost finished all the old games!

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Socar

@Andyv01: The thing I'm worried is that these games require a lot of thinking and doing that twice might make me burn a lot.

But I guess we will have to see how this turns out.

Eat_Pie

I'm excited for this game. I'm definitely getting Conquest(the harder version) unless NoA offers a special edition with both. Sadly, there's no release date, but I hope it's early 2016.

Eat_Pie

Andyv01

@Artwark: Yeah they really do require alot of thinking... its like an super emotional game of chess... with abit more pegasus... pegasus'es... pegasi(?)

Andyv01

@Artwark: Yeah they really do require alot of thinking... its like an super emotional game of chess... with abit more pegasus... pegasus'es... pegasi(?)

Lanzz

Hhhhm, i prefer a game with linear stroryline like classic Fire Emblem games. But, i'll try it anyway...

Lanzz

Tyranexx

I'm guessing that these are closer than we think, considering Target already has preorder cards for both games.

I'd like to get Conquest (more classes I like, the path I'd likely choose if in the same situation) but the alleged difficulty is a bit off-putting for me since Awakening was my first game.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eat_Pie

@Trinexx
I'm not sure if it's been confirmed, but there's probably a choice between easy/normal/hard modes. If there aren't choices between modes, there should be an option between casual or classic(revival or permadeath).

Eat_Pie

Pho

@Eat_Pie: There has difficulty selection for several games now, so I'd assume there would be here as well.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

IceClimbers

So how much do you think they'll censor this game? I imagine it will be pretty butchered.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Socar

@Eat_Pie: Actually, that hasn't been confirmed yet although knowing NoA and NoE, I'm pretty sure that they would censor it as much as possible.

This game better not be released somewhere in mid 2016 because that could potentially ruin strong sales.

Eat_Pie

@Artwark
Yep. I think it'll release sometime Q1 of 2016. Sorry, I meant my comment on censorship to be speculation, not fact. My guess is both will censor a lot, with NoA censoring more.

Eat_Pie

Tyranexx

Eat_Pie wrote:

@Trinexx
I'm not sure if it's been confirmed, but there's probably a choice between easy/normal/hard modes. If there aren't choices between modes, there should be an option between casual or classic(revival or permadeath).

Ah, that's right, forgot that you could adjust the difficulty. I'll probably end up going the casual route again (I first tried Awakening on Classic, but hated losing characters I loved), but I refuse to use Phoenix mode. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

rishisquid

Anyone know if the special edition in the US includes two cartrages or just one with all the storylines to download?

rishisquid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.