Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 781 to 800 of 2,517

TeeJay

CaviarMeths wrote:

KO-Cub wrote:

I mean, Nohr's plot is pretty weak-sauce. Nohr was said to be about 'Revolutionizing from the inside', but people claim it isn't really like that. Both routes have plot holes and weren't true when IS say that it's about choices, that IK makes irrelevant. Should a game be considered complete if you need DLC to patch it?

You appear to have been misled. Here is a list of consequences of only buying one route:

• Nothing.
  • -

Hope that helps.

Lol ow, the sass

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

KO-Cub

@CaviarMeths: Opinion.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

CaviarMeths

Yes, it is an opinion that feeling enticed to buy another product after first enjoying one is a "consequence."

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

KO-Cub wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@KO-Cub: What are you implying

I mean, Nohr's plot is pretty weak-sauce. Nohr was said to be about 'Revolutionizing from the inside', but people claim it isn't really like that. Both routes have plot holes and weren't true when IS say that it's about choices, that IK makes irrelevant. Should a game be considered complete if you need DLC to patch it?

Who needs the patch though? Also, why is a game solely judged by its plot?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheKingOfTown

@LztheQuack: to be fair, story is pretty important in an RPG

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

LzWinky

Oh, so Awakening is terrible just because the plot is bad?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

LztheQuack wrote:

Awakening's plot is bad? That's news to me

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Awakening's plot is bad? That's news to me

It was nothing really special. The characters were brilliant though

Sleepingmudkip

KO-Cub wrote:

I mean, Nohr's plot is pretty weak-sauce. Nohr was said to be about 'Revolutionizing from the inside', but people claim it isn't really like that.

why you judging based on what other people have said and acting like what they say is fact, it is their opinion not your nor ours.

KO-Cub wrote:

Should a game be considered complete if you need DLC to patch it?

there is no "patch" each path has a beginning and an end thus making each path complete, you just dont like how you cant play all three path for the price of one(and each path is bigger then awakening and on top of that each path is different from the next so why complain.

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Actually, the plot does follow such a description, as the avatar and the siblings figure out some things which aren't what they appear

Socar

@LztheQuack: Yeah. I don't get that either. Even if the story isn't as good as its suppose to be, The characters are awesome especially Chrom! (I'm still bumped out that Sakurai-San didn't put him in Smash! XD!)

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

-Green-

@Artwark: He kind of is in a way.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LzWinky

Don't be silly! Chrom is in Smash

Anyway, I looked up some character supports in Fates, and it seems that the writing crew has done it again. They are quite funny

-Green-

@LztheQuack: Some of them are very sweet and touching also.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Smash_kirby

LztheQuack wrote:

Anyway, I looked up some character supports in Fates, and it seems that the writing crew has done it again. They are quite funny

Please tell me there is a scene where a woman calls a man a pervert for her walking on him bathing. (Female Robin and Chrom supports is what I am talking. Those two are so silly together.)

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

kkslider5552000

Smash_kirby wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Please tell me there is a scene where a woman calls a man a pervert for her walking on him bathing. (Female Robin and Chrom supports is what I am talking. Those two are so silly together.)

I think this is legally required in most Japanese entertainment.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Smash_kirby

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

I might need to brush up on my Japanese law but that makes legal sense to me.

Smash_kirby

LyIa

Smash_kirby wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I might need to brush up on my Japanese law but that makes legal sense to me.

Yep, makes perfect sense. Not even going to question that.

all men are kings 👑

Arminillo

Fates is going to be terrible.

Not terrible in the sense that the gameplay will be bad, but in that it isnt even Fire Emblem anymore. I dont know what i'm looking at when I see Casual mode, My Castle, and the model viewer. Awakening was a happy medium, but FE was never intended to be a dating sim. Once Nintendo got a wiff of money with Awakening, they took FE and made it something isnt.

I like fanservice as much as the next guy, I own Senran Kagura, but that kind of thing has a place, and it isnt Fire Emblem. WTF is this stroking, Pokemon-amie mechanic? If the first thing you think of is Nintendogs or Pokemon, there is a problem. These are supposed to represent people, not pets. That's the problem with waifus in general, its so objectifying and creepy. Rubbing their face, really? What happened to the Fire Emblem with cool characters, not sex dolls. I want Lyndis and Titania, not some freaking maid that calls you onii-san every 5 seconds.

I guess all in all i'm sad that Intelligent Systems is abandoning the old fanbase that has stuck by so long, but I cant blame them. For every one fan they alienate, they gain three with having incest support convos.

Tl;dr: Fire Emblem has changed, and im very grumpy about it.

Edited on by Arminillo

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.