Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,517

Socar

I don't get it. I thought the third optional story is the DLC itself. How can they make more maps and sorts.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

DEAD

i like watching the third path because spoiler both hoshido and nohr teamed up together

I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME, WE'RE THE SAME!

CaviarMeths

Artwark wrote:

I don't get it. I thought the third optional story is the DLC itself. How can they make more maps and sorts.

Same way they did in Awakening.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

Artwark wrote:

Most likely the fanservice and pay-to-make-game-easier maps (I don't like the term "pay-to-win")

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Socar

@CaviarMeths: But in Awakening, its completely optional and not something forced down your throat.

But will this one also do the same?

Ryu_Niiyama

How would it be forced down your throat? you don't have to buy invisible kingdom. If you want more game to play sure but both birthright and conquest have endings.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

Update: Serenes Forest has details on the new maps. The first one with Awakening characters is free: http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/miscellaneous/down...

1. Encounter with Awakening - Meet Chrom, Lissa and Frederick in a map.
Rewards: Exalted Emblem (allows female to become Great Lord like Lucina) and Hero-King Emblem (allows male to become Lodestar like Marth)
2. Paradise Scramble - Fight as one royal sibling (not including Avatar) and earn a ticket to paradise. The characters you use will be unique to the map.
Rewards: Illustration of the sibling you picked in a swimsuit.
3. Terrifying Spirit Mountain - Fight powerful monsters and earn lots of experience, even in Nohr!
Rewards: EXP (even in Nohr campaign)
4. Duelist Mountain - Fight in a weapon museum to gather powerful weapons
Rewards: Powerful weapons (no list yet)
5. Treasure of the Ruins - Earn lots of money. What more needs to be said?
Rewards: Gold and lots of it
6. Battle for the Strongest Royal - Fight with a Royal...again! Fight with a unique team under a royal sibling.
Rewards: Unlimited Dread Scrolls and Dark Falcon Wings (available on all paths and 1 each per map) as well as stat boosters
7. Invisible History - Probably explains the beginning of the story as well as... (Note: This is actually two maps)
Inigo, Owain and Severa's entrance into the world as Lazward, Odin and Luna respectively
Rewards: Fellblood Emblem (possibly for Grandmaster) and First Dragon Blood (possibly Nohr/Hoshido prince/ss)

Notes: Maps #2, 6, and 7 will NOT use your team from the game. Class-changing items are earned 1 each per map and are unlimited. Nohr-campaign games can only earn extra EXP from the experience map.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Invisible Kingdom is an entire campaign for $20. It's similar to buying an entire FE game. Also, there are unique conversations and supports between characters

Pokefanmum82

Sounds awesome. This is making me more excited to play this game. I need all the help I can get beating this game.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

LzWinky

Well Nohr is the toughest one, followed by Invisible then Hoshido. DLC will help if you want that.

Also, the difficulty is adjustable in all three campaigns: Normal, Hard, Lunatic and Phoenix, Casual and Classic.

CaviarMeths

Artwark wrote:

But in Awakening, its completely optional and not something forced down your throat.

But will this one also do the same?

I get the feeling that you just repeat things you read somewhere else, but get some piece of crucial information wrong, resulting in this weird game of forum telephone.

Just have original thoughts. It's not that hard.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Socar

@CaviarMeths: Ok Let's try that again......

So do these DLC content act the same like FE: A where its optional?

LzWinky

Of course it's optional. Each version gives you a story with a beginning and end...though the entire story as a whole is contained in all three versions combined. You can still get a complete game in one version.

KO-Cub

"Complete" he says.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

CaviarMeths

All three games have 28 chapters each, a shared beginning with unique and complete middles and ends, and 22 paralogues. Each game by itself is larger than Awakening in its entirety, which had 26 chapters and 23 paralogues (6 of which were only available through SpotPass).

kkslider5552000

Guys, Game of Thrones is so greedy. I bought the ENTIRE first season on DVD, but they're selling so much more of the series beyond that. They just want to split up all the content and make more money! ;___;

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

OptometristLime

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Guys, Game of Thrones is so greedy. I bought the ENTIRE first season on DVD, but they're selling so much more of the series beyond that. They just want to split up all the content and make more money! ;___;

How they do it and why did they make it more? cuz I was satisfied with the first season and they go make a second??

Greedy pigs!

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

KO-Cub

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@KO-Cub: What are you implying

I mean, Nohr's plot is pretty weak-sauce. Nohr was said to be about 'Revolutionizing from the inside', but people claim it isn't really like that. Both routes have plot holes and weren't true when IS say that it's about choices, that IK makes irrelevant. Should a game be considered complete if you need DLC to patch it?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

CaviarMeths

KO-Cub wrote:

I mean, Nohr's plot is pretty weak-sauce. Nohr was said to be about 'Revolutionizing from the inside', but people claim it isn't really like that. Both routes have plot holes and weren't true when IS say that it's about choices, that IK makes irrelevant. Should a game be considered complete if you need DLC to patch it?

You appear to have been misled. Here is a list of consequences of only buying one route:

• Nothing.
  • -

Hope that helps.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.