Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,517

LzWinky

Nonsense! I will spend most of the time fondling all characters! I must play this game to its fullest!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

-Green-

LztheQuack wrote:

Nonsense! I will spend most of the time fondling all characters! I must play this game to its fullest!!

Indeed. I will also get all the pairings and ships (including the yaoi).

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LzWinky

Good golly.

I nearly spat my drink out when I finally watched a video about the fondling. I laughed too dang hard

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CanisWolfred

NightmareEater wrote:

@CanisWolfred: I'm guessing you're talking about me? I don't troll. Or troll on youtube. I only express my opinions. But of course, someone gets butthurt or dislike my opinion and call me a troll.

I which case, you aren't a troll, you're just a very boring person who thinks along the same lines as every Youtube troll ever. So KKSlider wins this round.

Anyways, Amazon finally has the Birthright listing up, for those eager beavers looking to pre-order a year in advance: http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Fates-Birthright-Nintendo-3...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KO-Cub

@Ryu_Niiyama: And I say again. It's nothing like a sim. By your logic, Persona and Mass Effect are the same then. It's there for strategic and character background/development purposes. Otherwise, it's just a blander AW.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Ryu_Niiyama

@KO-Cub: Well we shall agree to disagree.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LyIa

LztheQuack wrote:

Same here. I don't know why I'm so excited for this, but I am, and it's driving me crazy.

So how about that tactical strategy, eh? Yeah... mm-hmm. Gotta love those.. squares. And numbers.

seriously, I love tactical RPGs, the fanservice is just a big plus for me

all men are kings 👑

Socar

@Cyb3Rnite: Seconding this.

Looking forward to this.....still wish that both games are in one though.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

-Green-

@Artwark: Maybe Nintendo will release some sort of bundles or special version of them in the future.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LzWinky

I'm buying digital anyway

Socar

@Aromaiden: I hope so. That would be very convenient.

Again, I don't mind them being separate....its just easier to get them both that's all.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

There was a bundled edition in Japan, probably will be in NA too. Though I'm pretty sure the bundled edition in Japan gave you one cart and a download code for the other path.

Doesn't matter though, I'm buying the Super Whale Digital Edition.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Ryu_Niiyama

They will likely do the special edition just like in Japan...I just hope it isn't retailer exclusive. Then of course everyone will complain about the price.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

So after reading all spoilers (which I will respectfully not discuss here), it seems that if you want the most out of the story, you need to play Hoshido, then Nohr, then the third route. While the third route is technically the only canon one, I don't think the story is complete without playing the two versions first. They explain so many things that the third route just brushes over.

Dezzy

Ugh there's a better order to play them in? This is such a mess. Why couldn't they have just made 1 game and an Advance Wars?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

LzWinky

Because said one game would not have as much content. The three versions here are actually quite generous.

Dezzy

Come again? What was so hard about just making a single game is all I'm asking. This Oracle of Fire Emblem thing is just annoying.

DefHalan

Dezzy wrote:

Come again? What was so hard about just making a single game is all I'm asking. This Oracle of Fire Emblem thing is just annoying.

That would mean less content and smaller scope. I do think it is weird to have a story line that is "cannon" while the other two aren't. They could have just left it open for the people to decide, kinda like the Zelda timeline was.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Dezzy

The annoying thing is just not knowing how much you'll miss out on if you only buy 1 though.

It was the same thing with the Oracle games. I only played one, although can't remember which at this point. And still don't know if it's worth playing the other.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.