Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,517

Ryu_Niiyama

....Um? What the heck is happening to the king? Looks like she is assassinating him.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

CaviarMeths

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

....Um? What the heck is happening to the king? Looks like she is assassinating him.

Nah he's just incredibly moved by her dancing.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Grumblevolcano

The most recent GameXplain stream confirmed that every character has a bikini/speedos and bath towel outfit option which I guess you can use on the battlefield.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DoctorOverbuild

Well this game looks awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing our boy when his amiibo comes out providing they update the game for him!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

DefHalan

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Well this game looks awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing our boy when his amiibo comes out providing they update the game for him!

Yea, I can't wait for Ike either.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ZenTurtle

I still don't think that the 2D sprites on 3D environments is such a good design choice.

Edited on by ZenTurtle

Long live the BBC Micro.

Socar

@ZenTurtle: Its because of the perspective I guess. They knew the criticism that the gamecube one had so they just decided to stick to sprites. Honestly, it doesn't bother me much.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LzWinky

So Canis, you gonna enjoy some time with Flannel?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Socar

Ok I'm now getting worried about how the romance is played here but not because of Nintendo's image but rather because how retailers can easily not sell these games with such content.

I'm worried if Dubai, the place where I get Nintendo games from, will ban this game because of its sexual content.

That said, I wonder though. Isn't Nintendo against nudity in their games?

Edited on by Socar

jump

Artwark wrote:

Ok I'm now getting worried about how the romance is played here but not because of Nintendo's image but rather because how retailers can easily not sell these games with such content.

I'm worried if Dubai, the place where I get Nintendo games from, will ban this game because of its sexual content.

Buy it off the eshop then.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Socar

@arronishere: Dude......I don't like the idea of getting these physical games through eshop because of how much space it takes and that if anything goes wrong with my system, the game's gone. Besides, the retails have discounts whereas the eshop rarely does.

But yeah....I get what you're saying though.

Edited on by Socar

LzWinky

Artwark wrote:

Besides, the retails have discounts whereas the eshop rarely does.

Point is moot if you're buying on Day 1

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Dezzy

Artwark wrote:

Yeah, they won't have actual nudity. But I think the curve of acceptibility up to that point is somewhat different in Japan than in the west. They take a look at our nicely designated category of "creepy and wrong" and move some its contents over to their category of "wacky and whimsical" and just hope no-one notices

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

Dezzy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

Yeah, they won't have actual nudity. But I think the curve of acceptibility up to that point is somewhat different in Japan than in the west. They take a look at our nicely designated category of "creepy and wrong" and move some its contents over to their category of "wacky and whimsical" and just hope no-one notices

8 year old cheerleaders in school, page 3, toddlers and tiaras and worshipping low level vapid celebrities because they have a sex tape, yep the west aren't creepy and wrong. Even then you've still got incest in shows like Dexter and Games and Throne, where's the out cry for those creepy and wrong shows?

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CanisWolfred

arronishere wrote:

Dezzy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

8 year old cheerleaders in school, page 3, toddlers and tiaras and worshipping low level vapid celebrities because they have a sex tape, yep the west aren't creepy and wrong. Even then you've still got incest in shows like Dexter and Games and Throne, where's the out cry for those creepy and wrong shows?

There have been people upset, but the difference is, they don't have an echo chamber set up specifically to reinforce their bias to absurd proportions...instead they get shut out and ignored the same way the individuals in Japan who find things like Lolicon and Incest stories genuinely distubing and horrible in Japan get shut out by those who would rather not even bring up the idea that it's an issue...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

arronishere wrote:

Dezzy wrote:

Artwark wrote:

There have been people upset, but the difference is, they don't have an echo chamber set up specifically to reinforce their bias to absurd proportions...instead they get shut out and ignored the same way the individuals in Japan who find things like Lolicon and Incest stories genuinely distubing and horrible in Japan get shut out by those who would rather not even bring up the idea that it's an issue...

to be fair, Game of Thrones is way more successful (even taking into account the huge differences in population) than any anime actively using that stuff ever will be. Granted, I'm sure some people know more than me about this, but it seems like barring rare exceptions like SAO, most of that stuff is really niche (and even SAO ended the incest arc by rejecting it essentially).

But the comparison of Toddlers and Tiaras to awful, lazy fanservice anime is something I approve of.

I had more to say but I think(?) I got confused by what you were saying.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Dezzy

arronishere wrote:

I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with 8 year old cheerleaders! Is that an age specific activity? Kids do dancing and figure skating etc. What's the dif?

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.