Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 521 to 540 of 2,517

DreamyViridi

Well, I just remembered this game is released in Japan right about now. How does everyone think the sales will go? I wonder which version will get the better sales.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Socar

@DreamyViridi which version sells well doesn't matter because they are both required inorder to read through the whole story. All that matters is whether it will sell well or not and it looks like it will sell well.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Artwark - There'll no doubt be a faction of people who'll just get one version though. Maybe the better question would be which version will sell more in terms of retail-only since; if I remember correctly, you can download the other version for a lot cheaper. Just out of interest. There'd be little point in buying both physical copies (outside of lacking in the required space the 3DS needs for a game).

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

CanisWolfred wrote:

Something tells me @lzcatboi is not actually offended by Nishiki and was actually just trying to make a point to mimi_ about how absurd he/she sounds.

Nah, I have friends who are furries

Actually, the laguz and taguel were among my best units

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

This game is going to destroy what little free time I have.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

TWO foxes?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

... There's... Incest elements?!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CaviarMeths

DreamyViridi wrote:

Well, I just remembered this game is released in Japan right about now. How does everyone think the sales will go? I wonder which version will get the better sales.

It's tracking to open significantly higher than Awakening. Like, 400k+ first week. Guess we'll know next Wednesday.

As for which will sell better, I'm going to take the long shot and say Nohr.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

PrincessSugoi

Nice looking classes. Maid, Syura, Revenant Knight, the Foxes, Dark Princess, and Karakurusi are locks for sure.

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

CanisWolfred

Spoony wrote:

They are making weapons unbreakable.

Thank God, I always felt breakable weapons was unnecessary in that game. Maybe it helped keep you from using your strongest weapon all the time, but considering you generally can only carry so many items per character, it just made things a pain in the butt. And they could totally, you know, just balance the weapons to make most of them have their use rather than make you limit the amount of times you can use the actually good stuff...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DreamyViridi

Well, with the Japanese release comes story-related spoilers. In the event that such details are discussed here; I'll be leaving here for now. Yeah, there are spoiler tags but I can't help but click those... XD
At the risk of jinxing it, I'm happy that most everyone here stayed civil about the details that were discussed.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

jump

Grumblevolcano wrote:

arronishere wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I just remembered this game has amiibo support.....but the fire emblem ones are the most rare. I think it is a safe bet that the Roy amiibo will also be usable to.

They need to get that adapater for normal 3DS users out soon, I would of bought a Lucina amiibo for STEAM but it looks like it's too late now with it sold out everywhere.

It's actually not too late, Robin has been appearing on GAME.co.uk a lot recently and those STEAM + FE bundles are still in stock on the Nintendo Store.

If they had announced those Amiibo STEAM bundles before or even when STEAM was released I woud of grabbed it but when they had announced it I had already bought the game and I'm not buying two copies.

I'm not intrested in Robin tbh, a custom avatar that looks nothing like my character and named differently doesn't appeal to me as (even though they were in Smash) it's someone I never played as in Fire Emblem. Lucina is a must for STEAM and Fates as she's one of my favourires from the game, possibly Marth too depending on how difficult he's to get but the others don't float my boat, of course there's still the issue of that bloody adapter for my normal 3ds needing to be released before I even buy the amiibos.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

RR529

Personally not interested in the new relationship types, but I'm completely fine with the fact that they're available for those who'd be interested. I just won't use them, is all. Everybody happy!

This is definitely my most anticipated 3DS title, and though it's been a few years since my last retail purchase, I'll definitely be sure to pick up the Hoshido version (just adore that Japanese inspired setting).

Oh, and I'm definitely looking forward to all the "My Castle" stuff too, even the "bonding" feature, or whatever it's called.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Henmii

As you guys already may have heard Fire Emblem fates allows same-sex marriages. This may lead to a lot of controversion, especially in America. I wonder how long it will take before Nintendo comes with a patch that prevends this. You know it will happen. In fact its such a touchy matter, that you can't even comment on the corresponding article on this very site?! Well, I won't say more. Before I know it, I get banned!

Henmii

LzWinky

Except it won't be patched because you are overblowing the situation

Ryu_Niiyama

DiscoGentleman wrote:

So, how about that trading card game Fire Emblem: Cipher?

I think I'll buy a few packs just for the art work but if it comes stateside I may have a new card game to play. (If I can find people to play with)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

CaviarMeths

Henmii wrote:

As you guys already may have heard Fire Emblem fates allows same-sex marriages. This may lead to a lot of controversion, especially in America. I wonder how long it will take before Nintendo comes with a patch that prevends this. You know it will happen. In fact its such a touchy matter, that you can't even comment on the corresponding article on this very site?! Well, I won't say more. Before I know it, I get banned!

It won't happen. I think American corporations are starting to wise up to the fact that they have to stop taking the hillbillies in the backwoods of the Deep South seriously. They're not a significant portion of the market anyway.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Jacob717

Henmii wrote:

This may lead to a lot of controversion, especially in America.

Don't really see how this is controversial for a T for Teens rated game. Since children shows like Good Luck Charlie, The Legend of Korra and Steven Universe tackle this subject, with the latter two receiving zero controversy at all.

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

KO-Cub

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Title Screen Class Overviews

The Kinsi Musya class looks awesome

Eh... I can see General classes try to keep that classic Critical animation, but nothing here looks as good as they did in the GBA's, engine wise or not. They could have looked better.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.