Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,517

Sleepingmudkip

Awakening was rated T and Im sure fates won't be rated any less so I think the localization will more relax then in other games

(Then again they censored tharja a little when in my opinion it wasnt needed)

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

veeflames

GuyWithTheGames wrote:

just came here to say **** nintendolife for closing comments on the same-sex marriage article. **** differing opinions.

How freakin' mature. -_-

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

DreamyViridi

GuyWithTheGames wrote:

just came here to say screw nintendolife for closing comments on the same-sex marriage article. screw differing opinions.

Well, thanks for proving why the comments were disabled in the first place.

Edited on by Jazzer94

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Geonjaha

Oh wow; that incest stuff. I started having my doubts about the games as soon as they announced the whole 'sauna scenes' which were just an excuse to see everyone in swimsuits, and the face-rubbing. I mean, seriously? Who decided they wanted to turn Fire Emblem into borderline hentai? Something tells me its the guest writer they used for the story. So far Fire Emblem has been very Western, and it's obvious that this game is more about Japanese culture and characters, which was fine until they decided the hentai sub-culture needed to be catered to.

People complained about Awakening having a 'waifu' system, but compared to this that was nothing to complain about.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Sleepingmudkip

I cannot wait for all the fan art to flood tumblr

veeflames

Geonjaha wrote:

Who decided they wanted to turn Fire Emblem into borderline hentai?

It's the amount of people that like it that is the most baffling, IMO... especially the... obvious part.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Spoony_Tech

Can we stop quoting the obvious. All this does is leave more work for the mods.

I was on the fence before about this and it just seems I really don't need to play this game now. Didn't like the way they split the game to begin with and now this game just isn't for me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Can we stop quoting the obvious. All this does is leave more work for the mods.

I was on the fence before about this and it just seems I really don't need to play this game now. Didn't like the way they split the game to begin with and now this game just isn't for me.

Thank you, use some common sense when quoting people.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

May_Nyan

Finding out about same sex relationships being allowed in the new game makes me super happy <3

May_Nyan

zeldagaymer93

I really like the addition of same-sex marriages. It's really great for RPGs as well as Sim-type games. Nobody will be forced to engage in the same-sex relationship so it's really just there for those that want to try it out. That is definitely not a "mature" theme or something that is "anti-kid" since same-sex marriage is just a normal part of life now.

As for the incest, as weird/wrong as it may be I have probably watched way too much Game of Thrones to not really have it bother me anymore. I'm glad Nintendo is taking a more mature route with this game.

zeldagaymer93

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5949-9910 | Nintendo Network ID: bianchi93 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

How much do we want to bet if it does make it over to the west (and I think EU will more likely not have it cencered) that pictures on Miiverse will be disabled. All it will cause is more problems

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

jump

Geonjaha wrote:

Oh wow; that incent stuff. I started having my doubts about the games as soon as they announced the whole 'sauna scenes' which were just an excuse to see everyone in swimsuits, and the face-rubbing. I mean, seriously? Who decided they wanted to turn Fire Emblem into borderline hentai? Something tells me its the guest writer they used for the story. So far Fire Emblem has been very Western, and it's obvious that this game is more about Japanese culture and characters, which was fine until they decided the hentai sub-culture needed to be catered to.

People complained about Awakening having a 'waifu' system, but compared to this that was nothing to complain about.

Hentai and cheesecake shots are very different things and Fire Emblem has for most part has been mostly Japan only releases.

Americans complaining about things like this need to take alook at their culture, Toddler & Tiaras, 8 year cheerleaders in school, a slew of celebrities because they had a sex tape etc as looks just as fudged up.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Sleepingmudkip

So....Spoilers for this game should be all over anyday now.

Pokefanmum82

I don't care about same sex marriages because my aunt is a lesbian and I've had gay friends so this doesn't bother me. Nor does the dual releases. There are enough differences in the game to warrant both purchases. Although I will be only buy the one with the lower difficulty. Plus the third storyline has both same sex character relationships, according to the article.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Lionsshare

So this game is losing me. I am so bummed about the state of Fire Emblem. I have no problem at all with the same sex marriages that some seem to take issue with. My problem is a few other things. They are making weapons unbreakable. That is stupid and I hate it. They are doing away with the weapon triangle, which is stupid and I hate it. They have implemented some stupid thing where you rub your characters like in Pokemon. WTF is that?!?!?!? That is beyond dumb. I am all for DLC, but the way they are rolling it out for this game is HORRIBLE and just a plain old money grab.
IF you are a fan of the real Fire Emblem, do not buy this game. They are ruining and dumbing it down.

Lionsshare

Sleepingmudkip

"Real fan of Fire Emblem"

When people say REAL then FAN after I sorta get chills because a fan is a true fan regardless of whether or not they agree with your mold of what a fan of that medium should be.

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Jazzer94

Spoony wrote:

So this game is losing me. I am so bummed about the state of Fire Emblem. I have no problem at all with the same sex marriages that some seem to take issue with. My problem is a few other things. They are making weapons unbreakable. That is stupid and I hate it. They are doing away with the weapon triangle, which is stupid and I hate it. They have implemented some stupid thing where you rub your characters like in Pokemon. WTF is that?!?!?!? That is beyond dumb. I am all for DLC, but the way they are rolling it out for this game is HORRIBLE and just a plain old money grab.
IF you are a fan of the real Fire Emblem, do not buy this game. They are ruining and dumbing it down.

Are these changes in both versions of the game?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Ninja44X

ill stick with Awakening, i wont be buying this epic disaster

Currently Playing: too many to mention lol!

ZurrrrBlattTron

WELPPPP looks like I'm getting Fire Emblem Conquest Wayyyyy to many negative Nancy's hating on this game but praise Pokemon for literally the same exact thing.

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Socar

@Spoony

in fairness, no weapon limit with a new triangle does make it less tactical but that probably will have some catch to it. I do like how this game easily can get you to change classes unlike in Awakening.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.