Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 141 to 160 of 2,517

conman2012

I wonder if this will come with a special edition XL?

conman2012

ClockworkMario

Whole bunch of new information came out of the Direct. Let's start with the trailer: [youtube:x9NgMeRUkc8]
I can't write anything cohesive down but discuss away, you all! I'm off to bed.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

Henmii

I really hoped it would come this year, but that's out of the cards sadly. Hopefully there will still be a 3DS-hardhitter for this years holidays, like a new Zelda or Mario and Luigi! Maybe at E3?

Henmii

CaviarMeths

Check out 2:10 of that trailer. New shapeshifting species? Doesn't look like a manakete or laguz or anything else we've seen.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

This game is coming in two versions in Japan. America is only getting one with the other being DLC. A 3rd storyline will also be DLC. This is certainly different

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sleepingmudkip

It depends how deep the DLC is

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Deep?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sleepingmudkip

TingLz wrote:

Deep?

Like how long it is.

LzWinky

It's simply the other path you didn't choose

RR529

Really liking the really heavy Japanese themed settings this one seems to have. I'll probably get it eventually, though I'm way, way behind on 3DS purchases (heck, I think Awakening is the last retail game I purchased, lol).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Sleepingmudkip

TingLz wrote:

Oh ok that makes more sense now

Retro_on_theGo

2016 really sucks. It was surpsing honestly. Game looked pretty far along. This makes me excited for the game though as it probably means it'll be a meaty package.

TingLz wrote:

...am I understanding something wrong? The whole point of the game is choose your path, but you have to pay for the other path?

mamp

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

2016 really sucks. It was surpsing honestly. Game looked pretty far along. This makes me excited for the game though as it probably means it'll be a meaty package.

TingLz wrote:

...am I understanding something wrong? The whole point of the game is choose your path, but you have to pay for the other path?

I think in Japan they went all Pokemon on this game and made two versions right? But I guess in the U.S. we get both but one of those versions is DLC.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Socar

Wait......is this something like you have to pay DLC to get the best ending or something? What versions are you guys talking about?

About the game, from the looks of it, I think the characters are not as charming as awakening but then again, I didn't watch much of gameplay of awakening and I immediately got the game and loved it to death.

I'm worried about the story approach that Nintendo is trying to do for this game. Usually, Nintendo doesn't focus so much on the story aspect except in rare cases like Thousand Year door or Metroid. So if this game is focused on the story, it needs to reflect on the player's decisions. But if it doesn't do it like Chrono Trigger, then the actual game may not be all that great. Change is good but it must be done in such a way that it can be fun.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

FX29

As long as North America receives one version that includes both paths, I'll be happy.
Also it will be interesting to see how the plot develops compared to other FE games.

FX29

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7203-6983

CaviarMeths

TingLz wrote:

This game is coming in two versions in Japan. America is only getting one with the other being DLC. A 3rd storyline will also be DLC. This is certainly different

Gotta say, if this is true, that's some BS right there. I didn't have to pay separately for Ephraim and Eirika's path. Or Hector's path.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

WebHead

I'll probably get the hoshido one first.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

20wonders

I still can't get over the fact that this is going to be called "Fire Emblem If". XD

20wonders

DreamyViridi

17wonders wrote:

I still can't get over the fact that this is going to be called "Fire Emblem If". XD

Well, that's just the Japanese title. The English title is still being decided on...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.