Forums

Topic: Finding Nemo 3DS

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Barbiegurl777

I'm curious about this game it say's at the top of the boxart ''special edition'' on nintendo website for games coming soon.

I'm guessing it's a re-release of the older version's.

I've never played any of the Finding Nemo games before but have defently seen older version's of the game in GameStop at least 10 times while picking up other games.

To be brief lol. Has anyone ever played Finding Nemo before on the handhelds or consoles?

I've only watched the movie.

Thank's in advance!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

moomoo

I played the one on Gamecube when I was really little. It wasn't good. At all. The load times sucked, big time.
Also, there's a Finding Nemo game on 3DS?

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Barbiegurl777

moomoo wrote:

I played the one on Gamecube when I was really little. It wasn't good. At all. The load times sucked, big time.
Also, there's a Finding Nemo game on 3DS?

Yeah just check on Nintendo's website for games coming soon.

On the front of Nintendo's website top left will be the word ''Games'' just click on that & it'll take you to what games are coming out in the coming month's.

Oooohhh....True but then again you said you played the old school gamecube version. I can believe it with the load time not being real fast on almost half of my games that are older now the load time is slow I guess just cause there older games lol.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Pokefanmum82

here's the description:
All the tank fish are escaping to the ocean and you play over 30 mini-games to get them farther out to sea.

You’ll also get to enjoy an interactive tank and ocean where you can buy fish and other items to populate it and personalize your own interactive reef!

Features

• Baggy Mode - Pick one of the Tank Gang that have escaped from the dentist and use the touch screen to roll him. Completing this game will allow the selected character to be playable in the mini-games.
  • Mini-Games – Play as Nemo, Marlin or Dory and receive sea tokens when completing the mini-games and buy items from the Interactive Reef.
  • Interactive Reef - Players can use their sea tokens they have earned in the mini-games to purchase items in the interactive reef. You are able to enjoy creating and viewing your very own personal reef!

i don't know if this is like the other finding nemo games

EDIT: it is actually a remake of the original on the DS....but with new features.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

GrabSomeEyes

Morphtroid wrote:

It actually sounds nice.

Doesn't it?

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

TheDreamingHawk

Why would they release a new game if there is no new movie? I know there will be a 3d remake, but that shouldn't warrant a new game.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Iceberg

Caaaaash grab.

Iceberg

Magikarp3

Makes sense; the movie is being remade for 3D and so it's logical the game would be too. What I don't get though is why a DS game exists in the first place; licensed games tend to come out before the movies (and spoil everything) but the Finding Nemo movie came out a year before the DS launch! I even remember playing a GBA game (which was pretty terrible) so I'm not too fussed about this one.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Barbiegurl777

Should I get finding nemo 3ds or lalaloopsy 3ds in Nov?

lol I know tough decision right? lol I honestly can't make up my mind though on this.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.