Forums

Topic: Find Mii

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

ImDiggerDan

theblackdragon wrote:

nope, just Find Mii.

Nope, Find Mii, StreePassQuest and Rescue the Crown (or something like that). Depends on your region. This thread: https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/streetpass_mii_plaza has been all about this game.

I've finished the quest one time through. The second run through nets you different hats but so far I've not seen any other differences. About to system format my 3DS though so I'll have to start again.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

theblackdragon

ImDiggerDan wrote:

Nope, Find Mii, StreePassQuest and Rescue the Crown (or something like that). Depends on your region.

yeah, someone else already covered that.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TeeJay

I just got a Streetpass hit from the same person who gave me my first streetpass today! Now he's a level 2 in my Find Mii game.
EDIT: Damnit, I was so excited for a level 2 legit Mii that I completely forgot about the Puzzle Swap game and exited! Now I can't get the puzzle piece he was supposed to give me.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TheBaconator

It took me about 20 warriors, but I finally got past a yellow shield, by using a lot of poison and water magic (I never found or hired someone in yellow). Then right after that, I passed through the next two rooms with only 3 warriors.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.