Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy Explorers

Posts 121 to 127 of 127

Shade_Koopa

@Windy: You can make the game harder with those challenge mods. I play mainly using the 2X HP n Stat boost to monster. Make the fights against the longer n harder. Plus: ya get more loot n gil out of it.

Shade_Koopa

Switch Friend Code: SW-7410-0392-6729 | 3DS Friend Code: 1375-7799-2452 | My Nintendo: Shade | Nintendo Network ID: Shade_Koopa

Windy

@Spoony_Tech: the group I run at PSO World played FFE for 4 hours last night. It was Fantasy Star Online good times again in a Final Fantasy World. I'm having a hard time finding certain mats for certain armory. I have about 20 hours in the game so far and it seems I have a long way to go. One of our members who puts these games through their paces is really hitting FFE hard. He is already level 53 and has a nice group of pets he is using.. I'm level 30ish and have a bunch pets too. But my best 3 pets are in the level 14 range. It's been great fun so far. Especially last night. The online play went real flawless.

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Windy

@scubydo: scubydo would you like to play tonight sometime? I'm available around 6pm pacific time.

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Spoony_Tech

@Windy: You're not helping me stay away from this game lol. I really want to beat Radiant Historia before I decide on what I'm playing next but this is so tempting!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Windy

@Spoony_Tech: I'm sorry. Take your time finish Radiant Historia which is also awesome. Then by the time you get to FFE you might find it cheaper. That would be a win, win for you both game are awesome. I like them both.

Edited on by Windy

ultraraichu

Well whoever was wondering if the game gets harder later on, It does. Started doing some 7 star quests (EL 87 btw) and I can tell you need either a good online team that is also allowed to do the quests or some good high lvl monsters on your team otherwise you're KO in seconds. Lets just say in one of the quest there will be a mandatory option selected that makes them hit 3x harder and have 3x HP. I'm not going to mention the next one since it's works better as a surprise.

Tip: When creating a monster for your team, the value for it stat growth is random. If the stats is not to your liking you can restart the game and do it again, same with accessories.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AndyD

Yeah the game really ramps up. I for one am enjoying it when I am able to play it. I love the FF nostalgia and also the lighter MH elements. If anyone else is wanting to add me for multiplayer let me know!

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.