Showing 81 to 100 of 103
81. Posted: Sat 24th Sep 2011 07:55 BST
Stats and combo blocks are fixed for each password figurine @stereoman
Edited on Sat 24th September, 2011 @ 07:58 by tripunktoj
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj
82. Posted: Sat 24th Sep 2011 12:04 BST
@kazui: Thanks for finding and posting that figure code!
So, does anyone here know...after Balrog, will we still be getting more codes in the future? ...or is that it?
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
83. Posted: Sat 24th Sep 2011 12:17 BST
@sykotek: AfaIk nothing has been confirmed, Balrog is the only character without a single known figurine password, but that doesnt necessarily means we wont be getting more codes. Some characters have up to 3 known password figurines so we could still be recieving lots more if this applies for every character (not to mention levels), or in the worst scenario this could be the last figurine password released (missing Balrog), but even then there are released figurine passwords still unknown
Edited on Sun 30th October, 2011 @ 20:12 by tripunktoj
84. Posted: Sat 29th Oct 2011 11:42 BST
LV6 Special Ryu(10/29 SpotPass in Japan): imMbAAcbPH
85. Posted: Sun 30th Oct 2011 19:54 GMT
Updated!Thanks for always contributing to our thread @kazui, just got the new figure! The best level 6 password figure so far IMO. I thought we'd get our first Balrog figure, but I I hope we will get this and many more figures in the coming months. or at least official word from Capcom on how many are left, and the reveal of the unkown passwords for the left 7 known unlockable figures: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201102/images/00040718/UJ6T6X6i7Y...
Edited on Sun 4th December, 2011 @ 00:39 by tripunktoj
86. Posted: Sun 30th Oct 2011 20:20 GMT
I just looked around a few days ago for a new password and didn't find any. Thanks for continuing to look for them @kazui and @7ATalavera.
87. Posted: Sun 6th Nov 2011 16:19 GMT
The last Special Juri password doen´t work. It has 9 letters and no 10 like all passwords.
Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.
Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena
88. Posted: Mon 7th Nov 2011 15:17 GMT
@DarkEdi: I have reviewed many times the password in my source, counted the characters, and I didnt find any mistakeand the password worked fine for me and my friends. My source: http://www20.atwiki.jp/ssf4/pages/2130.html , counting...
39. Special Juri: vvlbccVbMk...a) Credit goes @Stereoman and @LightSamus for confirming all of the codes work in every region 3DS/game. b) Case sensitive codes ......c) Character "l" varies from code to code, try both upper case i and lower case L. Credit goes @sykotek for the tip.
Consider what I state on a), b) & c), Are you sure you read all the original post? Did you reviewed and retried your input?
Edited on Mon 7th November, 2011 @ 15:29 by tripunktoj
89. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 10:58 GMT
LV6 Special Chun-Li(12/3 SpotPass in Japan): BuykPjdbFbHP:119 AT:133 SC:3 UC:0
90. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 11:01 GMT
91. Posted: Sun 4th Dec 2011 00:41 GMT
Updated!Thank you very much @kazui Im adding it to the OP, looks like level 6 figurines will be the trend from now on.It sure is the best lv6 unlockable so far, but Im not sure of chosing it over my fully UC charged lv6 Seth (111/139) from slots.
Edited on Sun 4th December, 2011 @ 00:49 by tripunktoj
92. Posted: Sat 14th Jan 2012 07:28 GMT
LV7 Special Cammy(2012/1/14 SpotPass in Japan): evSkTnQbwQHP:108 AT:138 SC:1 UC:2
93. Posted: Sun 15th Jan 2012 06:54 GMT
Updated!Thanks @kazui I'll add it to the OP,Are you giving away your own line up on your avatar?
94. Posted: Sat 18th Feb 2012 03:15 GMT
LV6 Gold Ibuki(2012/2/18 SpotPass in Japan): tvfsYAPbDoHP:102 AT:138 SC:2 UC:2
95. Posted: Sat 18th Feb 2012 11:23 GMT
Updated!Capcom, I think waiting 6 weeks for a single password is too much, but I know the game is oldThanks for your continued support @kazui
Edited on Sat 18th February, 2012 @ 11:25 by tripunktoj
96. Posted: Sun 18th Mar 2012 04:18 GMT
I still check this thread periodically to see if any new codes have been added.
97. Posted: Mon 19th Mar 2012 04:26 GMT
I am glad you find it useful @Burn, I was browsing for new codes with out luck and also decided to check back here. We usually recieve new codes from people in japan every 5 or 6 weeks, so keep comig back by this days.
Edited on Mon 19th March, 2012 @ 04:26 by tripunktoj
98. Posted: Sat 24th Mar 2012 07:05 GMT
Platinum Lv6 Cody(2012/3/24 SpotPass in Japan): ATjbYbObruHP:112 AT:135 SC:2 UC:1
99. Posted: Sat 24th Mar 2012 09:45 GMT
Updated! Thanks @kazui
100. Posted: Sat 24th Mar 2012 10:12 GMT
New code, sweet!