Forums

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Posts 441 to 454 of 454

TheDreamingHawk

Be thankful it isn't another form of the stupid ending movie.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Eel

Revived this thread to say that I just unlocked Vivi after playing Dark City Treno, and that's awesome.

Also, has anyone unlocked FFVII's movie? That's probably the one most people want to be able to watch freely and it's pretty much the last thing you unlock in the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

KiyomiRein

So far from what I've played of it, I love it. Such a fun game.

FC 1547-6495-3840
I love Swapnote. Send me notes.
3DS mii name is Kiyomi

Spoony_Tech

Even though its been a couple of months since I've played this game I had the music stuck in my head all day yesterday. I've still got about 5-6 characters to unlock. What I really want is all the songs on the playlist.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Banker-Style

I haven't played this since a few weeks after I got my XL,seems like I better unlock the extra songs,characters,cards,and movies.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Eel

Tech101 wrote:

Even though its been a couple of months since I've played this game I had the music stuck in my head all day yesterday. I've still got about 5-6 characters to unlock. What I really want is all the songs on the playlist.

If the FF wiki is right, the last thing you unlock at 99999 rhythmia is the normal battle song from FFVII, so the song playlist is effectively the last thing you complete.

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for the info. I've only got around 45000 to go! o_O

I am getting the urge to play though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

You're welcome.

I wish there was a way to add bought songs to the playlist, some of my favorite songs are dlc.

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid wrote:

You're welcome.

I wish there was a way to add bought songs to the playlist, some of my favorite songs are dlc.

100% agree. I had to back off the dlc before I started spending too much. 1$ here and there adds up. I've bought about 4-5 songs which bring the total cost to 45 dollars now. Need to keep it below 50$ LOL!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheDreamingHawk

Where are the rest of the DLC songs? They said they would put about 70.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Spoony_Tech

I so wish this was available as a download as I would sell my retail copy and do the transfer of my data over. Would love to be able to play the music with me at all times!

MERG said:

Wander

Is there any reason it's not?
I would've bought it already if it were, but no such luck.

Wander

Spoony_Tech

Wander wrote:

Is there any reason it's not?
I would've bought it already if it were, but no such luck.

Its because Square don't like money lol. Seriously they could bring it out for say 20$ and make money off it all over again. The only reason I even posted today oss because of a couple of streetpasses I got today!

MERG said:

HandheldGuru97

One of my favorites on the 3DS just a fantastic package with or without out the DLC, a very fine game. Square needs more titles like this on the system.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.