Forums

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Posts 401 to 420 of 454

Tsuchinoko

Okay, but just one thing: how does Final Fantasy VI only have one DLC song, but XI and XII both have 6? Even FFIII has four.

And I mean, if its about popularity, FFVII only has two. There has to be more coming.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Jamouse

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Okay, but just one thing: how does Final Fantasy VI only have one DLC song, but XI and XII both have 6? Even FFIII has four.

And I mean, if its about popularity, FFVII only has two. There has to be more coming.

[/div]

Remember that FFVI has two encore songs and at least one chaos song, so there is no shortage of them.

Edited on by Jamouse

Jamouse

Tsuchinoko

@Jamouse I see. Are all of the encore songs and chaos songs eventually playable in Challange? Do they come up later in the Music Player?

Jamouse

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@Jamouse I see. Are all of the encore songs and chaos songs eventually playable in Challange? Do they come up later in the Music Player?

The encore songs are only playable in challenge mode. While I haven't unlocked them in the music player yet, I think it would be quite strange if they weren't in it.

Jamouse

Tsuchinoko

Jamouse wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

[/div]

The encore songs are only playable in challenge mode. While I haven't unlocked them in the music player yet, I think it would be quite strange if they weren't in it.

That's good. It would be nice to have them all collected in one area. It would be nice if the Chaos songs were to, so they're playable on their own.

Chris720

I'm sure we'll see more DLC at some point, but as to when... well that's anybody's guess. So far I'm enjoying the songs that came on the cartridge so I'm happy, but I wouldn't mind more songs to keep the game going. :3

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Chris720 wrote:

I'm sure we'll see more DLC at some point, but as to when... well that's anybody's guess. So far I'm enjoying the songs that came on the cartridge so I'm happy, but I wouldn't mind more songs to keep the game going. :3

I guess thats the thing though, to keep the game going. I'm reminiscing about old Final Fantasy games, since I just got this one, and I'm remembering all the songs that I used to like. There's a surprising number of songs that aren't included in this game though, ones that I think would be a must-have in a celebration of Final Fantasy music.

Spoony_Tech

I to am a hugh fan of ff4,6,7,8 and 9. I would love to see more songs from them!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

cc-plus

Finally back in Sydney with internet! This game was my lifeblood out in the country and the first thing I did this week was grab some DLC. Fight On!(FF7), Battle 1 (FF5) and Battle (FF6) are my absolute favourites.

Perfect chained Battle on the Big Bridge in ultimate mode at last! Next up is Battle of the Four Fiends... FFFF this one is giving me so much trouble. x___x

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Yes, they are unlocked in the music player after you unlock all the normal series songs in there. I remember I was well into the 90,000rm mark when I unlocked the last song (think it was Blinded by Light).

WaveBoy wrote:

I'll definitly be getting this and Rythem Theif. But which of the two do you guys feel is the better game?

It depends on what sort of game you prefer. Theatrhythm is a traditional aim-for-a-high-score sort of rhythm game like Taiko or Osu. I don't own Rhythm Thief myself but what I've heard from others, it's more like a puzzle-adventure game with an actual story and rhythm games scattered in between. I prefer Theatrhythm personally. Although the gameplay is more repetitive, the soundtrack is VERY varied which is great. There are stacks of extras to unlock like more characters, trophies and a music/movie player + optional DLC to keep you busy. I think the difficulty of the game is perfect. There's enough challenge for rhythm veterans and if you're not a rhythm wiz you can customise your party with healing/damage reduction abilities to pass the hard levels.

Edited on by cc-plus

cc-plus

edhe

For the chaos shrine, does anyone have any tips on fighting Boss #2's and getting particular drops? Is it all down to performance?

I don't think I've ever come up against a Boss #2 before. As for the drops, I'd like to know if there's a technique for getting whatever shard you need, because as it stand, I can receive the top listed shard [silver for example] easily, but when I try to gather other ones, it presumably gives me another silver shard, so I end up with nothing.

Saying that though, last night I was trying to complete a red crystal, (loot #1), and it kept giving me a purple one (loot #2) (which I had already completed) - I even managed to beat the boss twice, and I still didn't receive a red shard.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

CanisWolfred

WaveBoy wrote:

I'll definitly be getting this and Rythem Theif. But which of the two do you guys feel is the better game?

I prefer Rhythm Thief just because I like my rhythm games to have some personality and story to them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ultraraichu

edhe wrote:

For the chaos shrine, does anyone have any tips on fighting Boss #2's and getting particular drops? Is it all down to performance?

I don't think I've ever come up against a Boss #2 before. As for the drops, I'd like to know if there's a technique for getting whatever shard you need, because as it stand, I can receive the top listed shard [silver for example] easily, but when I try to gather other ones, it presumably gives me another silver shard, so I end up with nothing.

From what I know you can fight Boss #2 by losing some hp before the boss fight in the BMS. At least 80% hp left is good. Also you have to pass the Boss sign in FMS.

As for loot drops they're random but depending on the dark note's level the type of crystals they can drop varies, like you have a better chance unlocking a dark note that have a boss that have black or navy crystal loot if it is at least No. 51

Edited on by ultraraichu

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Entei

What are the best DLC songs?

Entei

edhe

@ultraraichu

Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow. In regards to drops, it is indeed random - today I received one shard #3 and one shard #2 when I beat a boss (twice) today, so I'll just have to keep at it.

@Entei - It depends on your tastes. Look them up on youtube. Alternatively, if your Internet connection isn't fast enough, you can go to a website called vgmusic.com where they have user created MIDI versions of thousands of tracks that should give you an idea on how they sound.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Entei

Ok thank you edhe. I downloaded the 'fleeting dream' song and its now one of my favourite songs on theatrhythm.

Entei

TheDreamingHawk

Here's my recommendations: (US)

FFII- Dungeon (OK, this is not out yet, but it will be thursday)
FFII- Battle 1 (Has a nice ring to it)
FFV- The Decisive Battle (One of the best DLC songs out there
FFVERSUSXIII- Somnus
FFIV Final Battle.

What I don't get is this- Lightning Returns- FFXIII was just announced, OK, fine, but here's my problem...

THERE IS NO WII U RELEASE. WHAT THE HECK SE?

Anyway, hopefully a DLC song from that game will come soon.

...And more FFVXIII details.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

CanisWolfred

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

What I don't get is this- Lightning Returns- FFXIII was just announced, OK, fine, but here's my problem...

THERE IS NO WII U RELEASE. WHAT THE HECK SE?

Because that would require that they actually put effort into it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

I should download the demo just to see what they offered. I found that most of the demos are not that good but the games are better then they are being displayed on the demos!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.