Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Showing 381 to 400 of 461

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

381. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

SkywardL wrote:

Today, I finally downloaded Final Fantasy III from the Wii Shop Channel just to have some familiarities whenever I decide to get Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

Is the opening credits music available in Theatrhythm?

I think it's DLC but they do have Terra's theme

Wait ff3 or ff6. It can be really confusing.

FF IV and VI are available on the VC as II and III, their old American names. So he bought VI. I know, it can still be confusing for me sometimes.

And yes, @SkywardL, the opening theme is in the game: the first half of it serves as the intro to the Final Fantasy VI section of series mode, and a variation of the second half (Terra's Theme) is a playable stage.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Henmii

382. Posted:

Recently bought the game. It's awesome! What a cool way to celebrate a franchise! Square Enix made the right choice: Final fantasy music is legendary and the thing from a game that always stays great is the music (while graphics and controls may not be as great as you remembered it)! Even a Final fantasy noob like me (I have only Revenant wings and one of the Crystal chronicles titles on the DS) can enjoy the music and gameplay! This and Sonic Generations: That's how you do a anniversary!! Sadly I could never play Sonic Generations, since Sega didn't want to bring it to the Wii! Why Sega, Why?!!

Oh, by the way: I have a question about the collecta cards! It seems you can get some by inserting some passwords. Do you really need those passwords to get those cards?! Or can all the cards be unlocked by simply playing the game? I just wondered!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

383. Posted:

No, you don't need the passwords to get the cards. They just make getting/upgrading them easier.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

SilentHunter382

384. Posted:

I have been playing the game for over 10 hours and now I just encountered a new spinning icon. :@

Online 3ds games I own:
Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, Dead or Alive
Colours 3d profile: http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=67260

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter: SilentHunter382

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

385. Posted:

That's OK. I didn't discover that icon till about 30 hours in. That was two days ago. I just haven't done the dark note as must. Or I've just been spamming the same ones over and over!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Henmii

386. Posted:

@RevolverLink,

Thanks for the answer! I think I'll first try to get most of the cards by just playing the game. After that I can use passwords to get the cards that I still miss.

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Link-Rogers

387. Posted:

i used the passwords because i get tired of looking at my cards everyime i get a new one... i need to get seifer, aerith and vivi

PSN I.D: Link-Rogers
3DS: 5284-1957-7276
Game Center: Mr_Buttons
Favorite Game Companies: Telltale Games, Square Enix, Nintendo, Playstation/Sony

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

388. Posted:

Just wondering. I've been thinking about getting this game for a while now, but I've been too engrossed in Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter 3G.

I heard this game uses spotpass (Or is it streespass, I don't know, we call it すれ違い通信 [surechigai tsushin]). What is it used for?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

389. Posted:

StreetPass shows the records of peoples scores but you have to unlock it.
they also use DLC to buy other songs ( for 150¥ if I'm remember right)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

390. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiU So all its used for is to see scores? I guess thats like MH3G with the guild cards swap, not that interesting. Fire Emblem and NSMB2 seem to use it better.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Bacon_Gal_Blaze

391. Posted:

Might buy a few moreDLC songs soon. Finished up S ranking all ultimate songs recently, and I'm at a loss as what to do now.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

392. Posted:

Blaze wrote:

Might buy a few moreDLC songs soon. Finished up S ranking all ultimate songs recently, and I'm at a loss as what to do now.

Did you get all the dark notes? Charactor? SSS all the basic and normal songs. Unlock all the songs in the music player? Just giving you a check list!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

393. Posted:

Blaze wrote:

Play NIER.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

394. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Blaze wrote:

[/div]

Play NIER.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

395. Posted:

I've just got over 15,000 Rhythmia (or what ever it's called),and I've unlocked the second song.
How many unlockable songs are there.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

396. Posted:

Holy. Crap.

I JUST GOT AN SSS RANK ON WITHIN THE GIANT. ON CHALLENGE MODE.

So happy! Even though I have no clue who that dragon guy is that I keep getting cards of. :( Not cecil, some other guy.

Also unlocked Cosmos and leveled her up to 99. Proud that I got her.

All I need now are scarlet shards, Golden shards (Which I only have one of as they seem to be the rarest), Gray shards, Crimson shards, Red shards, and Navy and Black shards.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

397. Posted:

picked this game up today.

not really liking the gameplay too much so far but hey, FF ftw!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

398. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

picked this game up today.

not really liking the gameplay too much so far but hey, FF ftw!

Is that because the game play seems basic? To easy?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

399. Posted:

Well, it's hard to say, and I haven't spent enough time with it to really form a good opinion. But there's something that annoys me about it, like it's not exactly on time or something. It doesn't feel perfect like RH or EBA do. Maybe I'm just crazy, or maybe I'm focusing too much on the sexy FFXIII FMV to pay close enough attention :D

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

400. Posted:

I will admit a couple of the songs seem off. Maybe it's those you are referring to.

Btw I love that song you mentioned. There is even a better version locked away to find.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech