Forums

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Posts 361 to 380 of 454

voulg160

hey ben i know this isn't the right place but i added your friend code ages ago can you add mine as well

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

BenAV

@voulg160 Oh, sure.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

blackside

Ok I have ALOT of questions , so sorry if they have already been answered in this thread (they probably have been...)

1. The dark note challenges, what exactly do the 3 numbers represent - there is the number on the far left that I think is the order you unlock them, then there is the dark note #, and also the mv number? If there are 100 dark notes, how come I have say 28,29,31 but not 30 etc.

2. May be stupid, but how do I play expert in series mode? I unlocked it, but I see no option.

3. I've read that there are more songs on the cart from each game than what is included in the first 3 you play in series mode. Do I unlock them in choas shrine, and once I have played them are they available in challenge?

I think that's all for now - thanks i advance! Really enjoying this game right now. The nostalgia factor is off the charts! Brought cosmo canyon last night and it brought back the best memories!

blackside

BenAV

@blackside

1. The dark note number represents the level of the dark note, it ranges from 1-99 and you can have many notes of the same level.
I'm not completely sure with the mv number, but I assume there's 99 different mv numbers (different notes) for each level or something like that.
Eg. I might have a Dark note that is #99 mv. 12 and another that is #99 mv. 76.
I think the level of the dark note is in proportion to the level of your characters from what I've noticed, but since I got all characters to level 99 it seems to be giving me random levels now (not sure if that's how it works or if it's just a coincidence).

2. To unlock an Expert course in series mode, you must beat all three songs from that particular game in Challenge mode on Expert with A or higher.
Eg. If you beat all three FF IV songs on Expert with A or higher, you will unlock the FF IV Expert course in Series mode (and the same goes with Ultimate courses).

3. There are four additional Encore songs that unlock in Challenge mode once you reach certain amounts of Rhythmia, as well as eight Chaos songs (which are from the Chaos Shrine) also unlocked by obtaining enough Rhythmia. The Encore songs are the same as any other with a Basic, Expert and Ultimate score whereas the Chaos songs just have one Special score.
You can also buy more songs as DLC.

I hope that helps and I'm happy to answer any more questions you have.
Have fun.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

blackside

Thanks for the speedy reply benAV.
One final question for now, what contributes to getting SS or SSS on a stage?
I have run perfect FMS, getting all criticals and recieved S many times.
But last night I got SS in a dark note FMS and I didn't even hit every note great.
Is it just to do with how far you get?

Can't wait for me DLC songs im familar with.

blackside

Spoony_Tech

You can only get SS or SSS when you unequip all items. You get a 200000 static bonus!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SilentHunter382

When you mean unequip all items you mean the skill bonus like cura.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

blackside

Ahh that explains it then. I had just switched my party round and I decided to unequip everything just for a change.
The stoic bonus is pretty large, seems it may be better to run series and challenge modes with nothing equipped and save the abilities for dark notes... thought on this?

blackside

BenAV

@SilentHunter382 Yep, no abilities or items equipped on any of your four characters.
That will activate Stoic mode, in which there are no featured zones (Chocobo in FMS, summons in BMS or extended versions in EMS) and you get a 2,000,000 point boost once you reach the end of the stage.
To get SS you need a score of over 9,000,000 and to get SSS you need a score of 9,999,999 (all critical hits).

@blackside That is what I would recommend.
When trying to get high scores, it's always best to play in Stoic mode.
Dark notes however, it's more about reaching the boss you're looking for and beating them so that's where the RPG elements kick in.
The only time I'd recommend using equipment in Challenge mode is when you're trying to fill in the Critical Chart, because for that you need the featured zones.

What I did was went through all the featured zones with a bunch of Exp boosts equipped so I could continue working on getting all my characters to 99 and now since I filled in all the featured zones I only play Challenge in Stoic mode.

BenAV

LucinaSmash

Today, I finally downloaded Final Fantasy III from the Wii Shop Channel just to have some familiarities whenever I decide to get Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

Is the opening credits music available in Theatrhythm?

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Hokori

SkywardL wrote:

Today, I finally downloaded Final Fantasy III from the Wii Shop Channel just to have some familiarities whenever I decide to get Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

[/div]

I think it's DLC but they do have Terra's theme

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

46,000 Rhythymia!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

SkywardL wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Wait ff3 or ff6. It can be really confusing.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LucinaSmash

Final Fantasy III for SNES is actually Final Fantasy VI. So is the opening credits for Final Fantasy VI available on Theatrhythm?

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

RevolverLink

Tech101 wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

SkywardL wrote:

Wait ff3 or ff6. It can be really confusing.

FF IV and VI are available on the VC as II and III, their old American names. So he bought VI. I know, it can still be confusing for me sometimes.

And yes, @SkywardL, the opening theme is in the game: the first half of it serves as the intro to the Final Fantasy VI section of series mode, and a variation of the second half (Terra's Theme) is a playable stage.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Henmii

Recently bought the game. It's awesome! What a cool way to celebrate a franchise! Square Enix made the right choice: Final fantasy music is legendary and the thing from a game that always stays great is the music (while graphics and controls may not be as great as you remembered it)! Even a Final fantasy noob like me (I have only Revenant wings and one of the Crystal chronicles titles on the DS) can enjoy the music and gameplay! This and Sonic Generations: That's how you do a anniversary!! Sadly I could never play Sonic Generations, since Sega didn't want to bring it to the Wii! Why Sega, Why?!!

Oh, by the way: I have a question about the collecta cards! It seems you can get some by inserting some passwords. Do you really need those passwords to get those cards?! Or can all the cards be unlocked by simply playing the game? I just wondered!

Henmii

RevolverLink

No, you don't need the passwords to get the cards. They just make getting/upgrading them easier.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SilentHunter382

I have been playing the game for over 10 hours and now I just encountered a new spinning icon. :@

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

That's OK. I didn't discover that icon till about 30 hours in. That was two days ago. I just haven't done the dark note as must. Or I've just been spamming the same ones over and over!

MERG said:

Henmii

@RevolverLink,

Thanks for the answer! I think I'll first try to get most of the cards by just playing the game. After that I can use passwords to get the cards that I still miss.

Henmii

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.