3DS Forum

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Showing 321 to 340 of 461

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

321. Posted:

Wow, after falling in love with FFII's music, I just imported it for the Famicom. Luckily I have a lot of games that can have adapters in it. In 1 month I will be playing yet another FF game.

And I'm still 4 away from unlocking Locke (Who looks like a pirate with that bandana on), so I'm trying the dark notes over and over.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

322. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Just got to 99,999 Rhythmia...
As if it doesn't keep counting up. D:

Does it go beyond that?

Once it gets to 99,999 it just sits there like that and doesn't budge and all the Rhythmia you accumulate after that point just goes to waste. :(

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

And I'm still 4 away from unlocking Locke (Who looks like a pirate with that bandana on), so I'm trying the dark notes over and over.

Yeah, the easiest way to unlock characters is just choose an easy dark note that gives the right shards and just try over and over until you unlock them.

I was playing around before and I tried a level 1 dark note with four strong level 99s... I managed to kill 20 monsters in one fight (including five bosses).

Edited on by BenAV

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

paul6891

323. Posted:

Just finished all 13 sections of series mode but can I higher difficulty be unlocked?

Fc: 0387-8772-9947 Name: paul
Looking for new leaf friends

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Donjwolf

324. Posted:

paul6891 wrote:

Just finished all 13 sections of series mode but can I higher difficulty be unlocked?

Beat Challenge mode. If you beat them all in Basic mode, you unlock Expert mode for Series. Beat Expert mode in Challenge at Rank A or higher and you unlock Ultimate for Series.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Edlicious

325. Posted:

Did anyone notice that when you pass the boss 2 or 3 sign in chaos shrine during the FMS and when it says which boss your fighting during the BMS the ring noise it makes sounds exactly the same as in Sonic Adventure DX when you collect an emblem?

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Millenia

326. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Wow, after falling in love with FFII's music, I just imported it for the Famicom. Luckily I have a lot of games that can have adapters in it. In 1 month I will be playing yet another FF game.

And I'm still 4 away from unlocking Locke (Who looks like a pirate with that bandana on), so I'm trying the dark notes over and over.

Are you aware that the famicom version is available in English online? Or are you fluent in Japanese?

Millenia

AuthorMessage
Avatar

paul6891

327. Posted:

just scored my first all critical and it just so happened to be an SSS all critical :)

Edited on by paul6891

Fc: 0387-8772-9947 Name: paul
Looking for new leaf friends

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

328. Posted:

It's so weird going back to the Basic courses (some of which gave me some trouble) to go for SSS scores after playing on the Expert and Ultimate difficulties for so long. I'm actually messing up because it feels like the notes are coming too slowly now lol

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

329. Posted:

@RevolverLink Haha yeah, that's what I thought too when I was going for SSS.
It's crazy how slow it feels after playing on Ultimate.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

330. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

It's so weird going back to the Basic courses (some of which gave me some trouble) to go for SSS scores after playing on the Expert and Ultimate difficulties for so long. I'm actually messing up because it feels like the notes are coming too slowly now lol

I'm attempting to do that before I start really getting into Dark Notes and such, yet they keep pulling me in anyway.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

331. Posted:

I don't do roms unless it was for unreleased games, so this is my only option. I can read some japanese, so I won't get stuck just because I can't read a word.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

332. Posted:

How cool would it be if Nintendo made a zelda version of this game! I've been going over all the tunes in my head and it would be EPIC!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

333. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

How cool would it be if Nintendo made a zelda version of this game! I've been going over all the tunes in my head and it would be EPIC!

I'd absolutely LOVE a Theatrhythm Zelda game.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arthedain

334. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

How cool would it be if Nintendo made a zelda version of this game! I've been going over all the tunes in my head and it would be EPIC!

[/div]

I'd absolutely LOVE a Theatrhythm Zelda game.

I've been thinking about the exact same thing. It would be really awesome.

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding" - Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Taya

335. Posted:

I got my first team of 4 to level 99 (Locke, Vivi, Faris, Onion Knight) but now that they are max level I can't bring myself to use them anymore. It's a shame because Locke and Faris were both using Libra and were able to reveal three boss items on dark notes. My new team is too weak to beat high-level bosses, so now I'm back doing level 60 notes.

Taya

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

336. Posted:

I hate it when I screw up on those quick, successive directional swipes in BMS, especially when they're all coming on different rows; I tend to panic, lose my place and not recover for a couple of seconds.

Also, now that I've put my Lv. 99 team on the shelf (Zidane, Terra, Cloud and Cecil), my new party (Onion Knight, Locke, Minwu and Tidus) is somewhat less effective at getting crystal shards from bosses in the Chaos Shrine. :/

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

337. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I hate it when I screw up on those quick, successive directional swipes in BMS, especially when they're all coming on different rows; I tend to panic, lose my place and not recover for a couple of seconds.

Also, now that I've put my Lv. 99 team on the shelf (Zidane, Terra, Cloud and Cecil), my new party (Onion Knight, Locke, Minwu and Tidus) is somewhat less effective at getting crystal shards from bosses in the Chaos Shrine. :/

Lol. Those are the same charactors I'm using to level up to 99. All are over level 87 and I've almost unlock the dark rainbow and navy shards. I'm repeating the same dark note till I get them! :-)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rmagnus

338. Posted:

damn if only S.E & NOA would release FF to FF6 on VC... that would make my year

Rmagnus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

339. Posted:

I was pretty terrible when I first started playing this game so it continues to amaze me how much I've been able to improve as I play.
Just a few days ago I was looking through the list of all the trophies and they all seemed achievable to me besides for one...
I thought I'd never be able to perfect chain all Ultimate scores no matter how long I practised.
I tried a few of the battle scores on Ultimate and it was a real struggle just to get to the end without dying so it seemed pretty impossible. D:

But what do I know?...
Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cipher

340. Posted:

@BenAV I wish to create an altar in your name so I can worship at it.

The Nintendo Channel: Gaming in Motion
Latest Review: Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo 3DS)

Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel