Forums

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Posts 321 to 340 of 454

paul6891

just scored my first all critical and it just so happened to be an SSS all critical

Edited on by paul6891

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

RevolverLink

It's so weird going back to the Basic courses (some of which gave me some trouble) to go for SSS scores after playing on the Expert and Ultimate difficulties for so long. I'm actually messing up because it feels like the notes are coming too slowly now lol

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

BenAV

@RevolverLink Haha yeah, that's what I thought too when I was going for SSS.
It's crazy how slow it feels after playing on Ultimate.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

RevolverLink wrote:

It's so weird going back to the Basic courses (some of which gave me some trouble) to go for SSS scores after playing on the Expert and Ultimate difficulties for so long. I'm actually messing up because it feels like the notes are coming too slowly now lol

I'm attempting to do that before I start really getting into Dark Notes and such, yet they keep pulling me in anyway.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TheDreamingHawk

I don't do roms unless it was for unreleased games, so this is my only option. I can read some japanese, so I won't get stuck just because I can't read a word.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Spoony_Tech

How cool would it be if Nintendo made a zelda version of this game! I've been going over all the tunes in my head and it would be EPIC!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Tech101 wrote:

How cool would it be if Nintendo made a zelda version of this game! I've been going over all the tunes in my head and it would be EPIC!

I'd absolutely LOVE a Theatrhythm Zelda game.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Arthedain

Emaan wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

[/div]

I'd absolutely LOVE a Theatrhythm Zelda game.

I've been thinking about the exact same thing. It would be really awesome.

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding" - Albert Einstein

Taya

I got my first team of 4 to level 99 (Locke, Vivi, Faris, Onion Knight) but now that they are max level I can't bring myself to use them anymore. It's a shame because Locke and Faris were both using Libra and were able to reveal three boss items on dark notes. My new team is too weak to beat high-level bosses, so now I'm back doing level 60 notes.

Taya

RevolverLink

I hate it when I screw up on those quick, successive directional swipes in BMS, especially when they're all coming on different rows; I tend to panic, lose my place and not recover for a couple of seconds.

Also, now that I've put my Lv. 99 team on the shelf (Zidane, Terra, Cloud and Cecil), my new party (Onion Knight, Locke, Minwu and Tidus) is somewhat less effective at getting crystal shards from bosses in the Chaos Shrine. :/

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

RevolverLink wrote:

I hate it when I screw up on those quick, successive directional swipes in BMS, especially when they're all coming on different rows; I tend to panic, lose my place and not recover for a couple of seconds.

Also, now that I've put my Lv. 99 team on the shelf (Zidane, Terra, Cloud and Cecil), my new party (Onion Knight, Locke, Minwu and Tidus) is somewhat less effective at getting crystal shards from bosses in the Chaos Shrine. :/

Lol. Those are the same charactors I'm using to level up to 99. All are over level 87 and I've almost unlock the dark rainbow and navy shards. I'm repeating the same dark note till I get them!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rmagnus

damn if only S.E & NOA would release FF to FF6 on VC... that would make my year

Rmagnus

BenAV

I was pretty terrible when I first started playing this game so it continues to amaze me how much I've been able to improve as I play.
Just a few days ago I was looking through the list of all the trophies and they all seemed achievable to me besides for one...
I thought I'd never be able to perfect chain all Ultimate scores no matter how long I practised.
I tried a few of the battle scores on Ultimate and it was a real struggle just to get to the end without dying so it seemed pretty impossible. D:

But what do I know?...
Untitled

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Jamouse

Don't try those Ultimate scores if you value your touchscreen...

Anyway what's everyone's favourite song?

Edited on by Jamouse

Jamouse

Spoony_Tech

I'm afraid to even touch all those ultimate scores. I've done like one a couple of times and failed. I'm still trying to get an S on all expert before I move on. Ben you are one sick dude.

I'm starting to unlock a bunch of characters now and this game just keeps on giving. I want to unlock all the music player songs so I can just listen to the tunes from time to time.

As for my favorite song I would have to say Blinded by light in the encore section. I can't stop playing it and its the only ultimate score I've tried up to this point!

MERG said:

BenAV

@Tech101 Well to be fair to you, the BMS are by far the hardest type to complete on Ultimate and I think Blinded by Light was probably one of the trickiest if I recall correctly.
The FMS and EMS aren't so bad.

How much Rhythmia do you have so far?
Pretty sure you unlock the last song in music player at 99,999.

Now that I've got at least SS and Perfect Chain on everything (SSS on all basic), I'm just trying to work through some of the trophies I don't have yet.
Working my way through all the critical charts which will probably still take me a while to complete and my last four characters are at level 56, 65, 67 and 67... then I'll have all 29 at level 99.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Spoony_Tech

Well well. Right after my last post I went ahead and tried an ultimate on my favorite song with a lower level group even and managed an A rank but barely. My highest experience tally yet at over 4000. Everyone went up at least 3 levels. I guess I can do it after all!

As for the rhythmia I just hit over 42,000. I've been focusing on unlocking characters in the dark note section by doing what you said in an earlier post by just repeating one I was good at. That 3rd boss gives up 3 different shards and I unlock the black and rainbow so far from him. Now for the navy! This game is to much fun!

MERG said:

Banker-Style

@BenAV You are the master of the Rhythm.
Go far young man.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

BenAV

Haha yeah, I'm still addicted to it after playing over 100 hours since I got it 16 days ago.
When using the item that boosts your experience (I forget what it's called) as well as experience boosting abilities I've had at least over 25,000 experience in one song.
I had about ten or so of those items so I had one party that had a fast track to level 99 as you may be able to imagine.

Once you can manage to reach the end of the songs on Ultimate getting (at least) S rank on them all is pretty easy.
If you do it in Stoic mode (no equipment) all you have do is get 5,000,000+ (B rank) points and it'll automatically boost it up to an S, and if you get what would normally be an S rank, you'll get SS instead.
I'm still yet to get an SSS on an Ultimate score but I've had a few times where I've had all Criticals besides one or two Greats so pretty close... Doesn't really matter anyway though because the only trophies as far as Ultimate scores are concerned is completing them all, getting S on all the scores and courses and (the tricky one) perfect chain in them all.

BenAV

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.