3DS Forum

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Showing 301 to 320 of 461

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

301. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Wait, what is Final fantasy Versus? It's been confusing me all day. I can't find it in stores or anything... Is it a movie?

it's a game thats been shown off multiple times and everyone has been dying to play it but it ultimately got canceled I think, and they were planning on working on it after KH3D's i think? But i dont know all the details. Im sure you can find some info online

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

302. Posted:

Edlicious wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Wait, what is Final fantasy Versus? It's been confusing me all day. I can't find it in stores or anything... Is it a movie?

[/div]

it's a game thats been shown off multiple times and everyone has been dying to play it but it ultimately got canceled I think, and they were planning on working on it after KH3D's i think? But i dont know all the details. Im sure you can find some info online

That's the playstation port of FFXIV, I know that for sure.

After looking it up, it seems to be an all new FF game. Don't know why they kept the XIII in there, though.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Emaan

303. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is supposed to be a PS3 game in development, but its been a really long time now. Its being directed by Nomura, the one responsible for the Kingdom Hearts series. Like Kingdom Hearts, the game has an active time battle system that allows you to move freely, a first in the Final Fantasy series.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

304. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

[/div]

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is supposed to be a PS3 game in development, but its been a really long time now. Its being directed by Nomura, the one responsible for the Kingdom Hearts series. Like Kingdom Hearts, the game has an active time battle system that allows you to move freely, a first in the Final Fantasy series.

Wasn't that in FFVI as well?

AuthorMessage

Emaan

305. Posted:

FF6? No. That's not what I meant by active time, it isn't what was introduced in FF4. I see what you're getting confused with. What I meant was the battle happens in real time, like free action. Its not turn based like every Final Fantasy game is. If you haven't played Kingdom Hearts, look up some gameplay of it. That's what it is, only in a Final Fantasy game.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

306. Posted:

I have done the demo of KH3D, and I didn't expect this game to be like KH.

Why can't they return to the system from FFII? That battle system is honestly why I am importing the game tonight.

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

307. Posted:

Such a shame it got scraped too :| it looked like such an awesome game

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

AuthorMessage

Emaan

308. Posted:

Edlicious wrote:

We don't know for sure that it was cancelled.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

309. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

We don't know for sure that it was cancelled.

I swore I read somewhere at E3 that they were working on it still. After all, the song is on the DLC section.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

310. Posted:

Yeah I think I saw that they were still working on it as well, I didn't notice the song for DLC. I can't imagine they would have a song available from a game that potentially won't exist would they?

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

311. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Yeah I think I saw that they were still working on it as well, I didn't notice the song for DLC. I can't imagine they would have a song available from a game that potentially won't exist would they?

Well FF Type zero also has a song in Japan, and I bet it will come to the US as DLC soon, even though an English date hasn't been announced.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

312. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

After all, the song is on the DLC section.

Woah, woah, woah. What? Where? What's it called? What's it from? Versus XIII and XIII are two different games if that makes a difference.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

313. Posted:

Turns out where I read it got cancelled was an apirl fools joke -___- my bad guys, but then again it angers me they released 13-2? instead of Versus and 13-2 still sucked more than 13 did?

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

AuthorMessage

Bankai

314. Posted:

Edlicious wrote:

Turns out where I read it got cancelled was an apirl fools joke -___- my bad guys, but then again it angers me they released 13-2? instead of Versus and 13-2 still sucked more than 13 did?

No it didn't. Almost everyone enjoyed XIII-2 more than XIII.

I wouldn't recommend you get angry that a multi-billion dollar company didn't ask for your input to which game to make next. You'll be heading to an early grave.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

315. Posted:

Well, I got this game, and I must say, I am really enjoying it. I pretty much played it all day past two days, I got SS rank on all the songs from FF1 and 2 on Expert in challenge mode Now I'm working on the rest of the songs from the rest of the games, It will probably take me a while... But It's so much fun, It will be time well spent!

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

316. Posted:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

I wouldn't recommend you get angry that a multi-billion dollar company didn't ask for your input to which game to make next. You'll be heading to an early grave.

I dont know a single soul who honestly enjoyed 13-2 over 13...And considering there isn;t a single review site that gave 13-2 a better score over 13 im just going to assume many others agree also. And yah after 6 years of teasing and hundreds of thousands of people demanding the game to be released I think we have to right since we are their business and all...

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

AuthorMessage

Bankai

317. Posted:

Edlicious wrote:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I dont know a single soul who honestly enjoyed 13-2 over 13...And considering there isn;t a single review site that gave 13-2 a better score over 13 im just going to assume many others agree also. And yah after 6 years of teasing and hundreds of thousands of people demanding the game to be released I think we have to right since we are their business and all...

[/div]

[/div]

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xiii
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xi...

The metacritic is four points different. Knock yourself out. There will be plenty that rank XIII-2 above XIII.

Destructoid actually doubled the score of 4.0 for the sequel. Hmm. There goes that theory that "not a single site ranked XIII-2 higher"

People "demanding" stuff from companies is the whole damn problem with this industry. Entitlement is a cancer on creative expression.

On top of that I seriously doubt you, or any of those "hundreds of thousands" know enough about games production to be making any legitimate demands. You should all save your anger. Go buy a fluffy bunny rabbit to calm yourselves down. Life will be better for you then :)

Edited on by Bankai

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

318. Posted:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xiii
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xi...

The metacritic is four points different. Knock yourself out. There will be plenty that rank XIII-2 above XIII.

Destructoid actually doubled the score of 4.0 for the sequel. Hmm. There goes that theory that "not a single site ranked XIII-2 higher"

People "demanding" stuff from companies is the whole damn problem with this industry. Entitlement is a cancer on creative expression.

On top of that I seriously doubt you, or any of those "hundreds of thousands" know enough about games production to be making any legitimate demands. You should all save your anger. Go buy a fluffy bunny rabbit to calm yourselves down. Life will be better for you then :)

Final Fantasy 13's Reviews
1UP.com A-
Edge 5/10
Eurogamer 8/10
Famitsu 39/40
Game Informer 9.25/10
GameSpot 8.5/10
IGN 8.9/10[

Final Fantasy 13-2's Reviews
1UP.com B
Edge 5/10
Eurogamer 8/10
Famitsu 40/40
G4 4/5
Game Informer 8/10
GameSpot 7.5/10
IGN 8/10

and here is gameranking and metacritic scores
Final Fantasy 13
Aggregator Score
GameRankings (PS3) 84.92%[93]
(X360) 81.58%[94]
Metacritic (PS3) 83/100[95]
(X360) 82/100[96]

Final Fantasy 13-2
GameRankings (X360) 79.38%[30]
(PS3) 79.08%[31]
Metacritic (X360) 79/100[32]
(PS3) 79/100[33]

And how is people demanding stuff a issue? Last time I checked it's called supply and demand. Thats how the economy works and ultimately how people make money. No one really asked for A sequel for Final Fantasy 13 but alot of people are asking for versus. if you are closed minded enough to think people giving their opinions to companies that we give our money too then you are pretty ignorant. Without us, the consumer ,that demands the products the companies wouldn't exist.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

AuthorMessage

BenAV

319. Posted:

Just got to 99,999 Rhythmia...
As if it doesn't keep counting up. D:

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

320. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Just got to 99,999 Rhythmia...
As if it doesn't keep counting up. D:

Does it go beyond that?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech