Edlicious

Such a shame it got scraped too it looked like such an awesome game

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

e-love

Edlicious wrote:

We don't know for sure that it was cancelled.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheDreamingHawk

Emaan wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

We don't know for sure that it was cancelled.

I swore I read somewhere at E3 that they were working on it still. After all, the song is on the DLC section.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

e-love

Yeah I think I saw that they were still working on it as well, I didn't notice the song for DLC. I can't imagine they would have a song available from a game that potentially won't exist would they?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheDreamingHawk

Emaan wrote:

Yeah I think I saw that they were still working on it as well, I didn't notice the song for DLC. I can't imagine they would have a song available from a game that potentially won't exist would they?

Well FF Type zero also has a song in Japan, and I bet it will come to the US as DLC soon, even though an English date hasn't been announced.

TysonOfTime

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

After all, the song is on the DLC section.

Woah, woah, woah. What? Where? What's it called? What's it from? Versus XIII and XIII are two different games if that makes a difference.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Edlicious

Turns out where I read it got cancelled was an apirl fools joke -___- my bad guys, but then again it angers me they released 13-2? instead of Versus and 13-2 still sucked more than 13 did?

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

Bankai

Edlicious wrote:

Turns out where I read it got cancelled was an apirl fools joke -___- my bad guys, but then again it angers me they released 13-2? instead of Versus and 13-2 still sucked more than 13 did?

No it didn't. Almost everyone enjoyed XIII-2 more than XIII.

I wouldn't recommend you get angry that a multi-billion dollar company didn't ask for your input to which game to make next. You'll be heading to an early grave.

Pogocoop

Well, I got this game, and I must say, I am really enjoying it. I pretty much played it all day past two days, I got SS rank on all the songs from FF1 and 2 on Expert in challenge mode Now I'm working on the rest of the songs from the rest of the games, It will probably take me a while... But It's so much fun, It will be time well spent!

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Edlicious

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

I wouldn't recommend you get angry that a multi-billion dollar company didn't ask for your input to which game to make next. You'll be heading to an early grave.

I dont know a single soul who honestly enjoyed 13-2 over 13...And considering there isn;t a single review site that gave 13-2 a better score over 13 im just going to assume many others agree also. And yah after 6 years of teasing and hundreds of thousands of people demanding the game to be released I think we have to right since we are their business and all...

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

Bankai

Edlicious wrote:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I dont know a single soul who honestly enjoyed 13-2 over 13...And considering there isn;t a single review site that gave 13-2 a better score over 13 im just going to assume many others agree also. And yah after 6 years of teasing and hundreds of thousands of people demanding the game to be released I think we have to right since we are their business and all...

[/div]

[/div]

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xiii
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xi...

The metacritic is four points different. Knock yourself out. There will be plenty that rank XIII-2 above XIII.

Destructoid actually doubled the score of 4.0 for the sequel. Hmm. There goes that theory that "not a single site ranked XIII-2 higher"

People "demanding" stuff from companies is the whole damn problem with this industry. Entitlement is a cancer on creative expression.

On top of that I seriously doubt you, or any of those "hundreds of thousands" know enough about games production to be making any legitimate demands. You should all save your anger. Go buy a fluffy bunny rabbit to calm yourselves down. Life will be better for you then

Edited on by Bankai

Edlicious

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Edlicious wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xiii
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/final-fantasy-xi...

The metacritic is four points different. Knock yourself out. There will be plenty that rank XIII-2 above XIII.

Destructoid actually doubled the score of 4.0 for the sequel. Hmm. There goes that theory that "not a single site ranked XIII-2 higher"

People "demanding" stuff from companies is the whole damn problem with this industry. Entitlement is a cancer on creative expression.

On top of that I seriously doubt you, or any of those "hundreds of thousands" know enough about games production to be making any legitimate demands. You should all save your anger. Go buy a fluffy bunny rabbit to calm yourselves down. Life will be better for you then

Final Fantasy 13's Reviews
1UP.com A-
Edge 5/10
Eurogamer 8/10
Famitsu 39/40
Game Informer 9.25/10
GameSpot 8.5/10
IGN 8.9/10[

Final Fantasy 13-2's Reviews
1UP.com B
Edge 5/10
Eurogamer 8/10
Famitsu 40/40
G4 4/5
Game Informer 8/10
GameSpot 7.5/10
IGN 8/10

and here is gameranking and metacritic scores
Final Fantasy 13
Aggregator Score
GameRankings (PS3) 84.92%[93]
(X360) 81.58%[94]
Metacritic (PS3) 83/100[95]
(X360) 82/100[96]

Final Fantasy 13-2
GameRankings (X360) 79.38%[30]
(PS3) 79.08%[31]
Metacritic (X360) 79/100[32]
(PS3) 79/100[33]

And how is people demanding stuff a issue? Last time I checked it's called supply and demand. Thats how the economy works and ultimately how people make money. No one really asked for A sequel for Final Fantasy 13 but alot of people are asking for versus. if you are closed minded enough to think people giving their opinions to companies that we give our money too then you are pretty ignorant. Without us, the consumer ,that demands the products the companies wouldn't exist.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

BenAV

Just got to 99,999 Rhythmia...
As if it doesn't keep counting up. D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

BenAV wrote:

Does it go beyond that?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

Wow, after falling in love with FFII's music, I just imported it for the Famicom. Luckily I have a lot of games that can have adapters in it. In 1 month I will be playing yet another FF game.

And I'm still 4 away from unlocking Locke (Who looks like a pirate with that bandana on), so I'm trying the dark notes over and over.

BenAV

Tech101 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Does it go beyond that?

Once it gets to 99,999 it just sits there like that and doesn't budge and all the Rhythmia you accumulate after that point just goes to waste.

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

And I'm still 4 away from unlocking Locke (Who looks like a pirate with that bandana on), so I'm trying the dark notes over and over.

Yeah, the easiest way to unlock characters is just choose an easy dark note that gives the right shards and just try over and over until you unlock them.

I was playing around before and I tried a level 1 dark note with four strong level 99s... I managed to kill 20 monsters in one fight (including five bosses).

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

paul6891

Just finished all 13 sections of series mode but can I higher difficulty be unlocked?

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Freelance

paul6891 wrote:

Just finished all 13 sections of series mode but can I higher difficulty be unlocked?

Beat Challenge mode. If you beat them all in Basic mode, you unlock Expert mode for Series. Beat Expert mode in Challenge at Rank A or higher and you unlock Ultimate for Series.

Freelance

Edlicious

Did anyone notice that when you pass the boss 2 or 3 sign in chaos shrine during the FMS and when it says which boss your fighting during the BMS the ring noise it makes sounds exactly the same as in Sonic Adventure DX when you collect an emblem?

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

Millenia

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Wow, after falling in love with FFII's music, I just imported it for the Famicom. Luckily I have a lot of games that can have adapters in it. In 1 month I will be playing yet another FF game.

Are you aware that the famicom version is available in English online? Or are you fluent in Japanese?

Millenia

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.