Forums

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Posts 281 to 300 of 454

Edlicious

Is their a limit or something on characters? I have my Warrior of Light's strength mastered at 255 and even when I add another power up for his strength it dosn't go up? Does that mean I can't make him stronger with items and I just got to level him up now or...?
AND
how do you get black shards? Im dying to unlock sephiroth so bad.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

Freelance

The multiplier goes up if you use Strength Ups.

Black shards only appear on notes levelled 51 and up. Here's a guide:

Type: Levels
A: 1-25
B: 1-75
C: 26-99
D: 51-99

Character - Crystal color - Crystal type
Princess Sarah - gold - C
Minwu - silver - B
Cid - yellow - A
Rydia - green - B
Kain - navy - D
Farris - crimson - B
Locke - indigo - A
Aerith - red - B
Sephiroth - black D
Seifer - grey C
Vivi - orange A
Yuna - turquoise - B
Prishe - purple - C
Ashe - scarlet - A
Snow - white - C
Cosmos - rainbow - C

Freelance

BenAV

Finally just finished getting SSS on all basic courses.
Stupid EMS made that hard work.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Banker-Style

I hope the Boss theme from Final Fantasy IV is in it,as it's brilliant.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RevolverLink

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

I hope the Boss theme from Final Fantasy IV is in it,as it's brilliant.

Battle with the Four Fiends is in there, but Battle 2 (the regular boss theme) is going to be available as DLC at some point. Assuming we end up with the exact same DLC that Japan did, of course.

Incidentally, these are the DLC tracks that North America will be seeing for the rest of the month:

July 12: "Somnus" (Final Fantasy Versus XIII), "Desperate Struggle" (Final Fantasy XIII), "Sarutabaruta" (Final Fantasy XI), "Battle" (Final Fantasy VI)

July 19: "Fight On!" (Final Fantasy VII), "Etro's Champion" (Final Fantasy XIII-2), "Battle Theme" (Final Fantasy XI), "Battle 1" (Final Fantasy III)

July 26: "A Contest of Aeons" (Final Fantasy X), "The Archylte Steppe" (Final Fantasy XIII), "The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah" (Final Fantasy XI), "Crystal Cave" (Final Fantasy III)

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/7/12/3154479/theatrhythm-...
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/12/plan-your-nostalgia-with-th...

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Edlicious

Donjwolf wrote:

The multiplier goes up if you use Strength Ups.

Black shards only appear on notes levelled 51 and up. Here's a guide:

Type: Levels
A: 1-25
B: 1-75
C: 26-99
D: 51-99

Character - Crystal color - Crystal type
Princess Sarah - gold - C
Minwu - silver - B
Cid - yellow - A
Rydia - green - B
Kain - navy - D
Farris - crimson - B
Locke - indigo - A
Aerith - red - B
Sephiroth - black D
Seifer - grey C
Vivi - orange A
Yuna - turquoise - B
Prishe - purple - C
Ashe - scarlet - A
Snow - white - C
Cosmos - rainbow - C

Where do you see the note's lvl at?

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

Freelance

Right after the 'No.' in the Dark Note. For example. 'No. 7 Mv. 11 Lullaby' is a level 7 Dark Note.

Freelance

TysonOfTime

Sephiroth can only be unlocked on the highest Dark Note levels? Figures.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Edlicious

Donjwolf wrote:

Right after the 'No.' in the Dark Note. For example. 'No. 7 Mv. 11 Lullaby' is a level 7 Dark Note.

ah thank you i also noticed that boss 3 (which are the the strongest) have shards but sometimes to weaker bosses have some too, I have the 1st boss has 3 shards so i purposely have to be crappy at the FMS to fight it. -____- but i also noticed if you do good enough you can vs 2 bosses and get two shards. im trying to get 3 bosses squeezed in so i can get 3 shards but it sounds rather impossible

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

Edlicious

Donjwolf wrote:

ah thank you i also noticed that boss 3 (which are the the strongest) have shards but sometimes to weaker bosses have some too, I have the 1st boss has 3 shards so i purposely have to be crappy at the FMS to fight it. -____- but i also noticed if you do good enough you can vs 2 bosses and get two shards. im trying to get 3 bosses squeezed in so i can get 3 shards but it sounds rather impossible

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

Freelance

Level 51 isn't that high if you can find a black shard for one in that range. I unlocked Kain with a level 60 Dark Note.

@Edlicious, getting to the first boss is easy as is the last boss. It's the 2nd boss that's hard since you have to purposefully miss notes. All you need to do is equip the Party Leader with Strength Up skills. That will drop his/her agility low enough that he/she will never get to the Boss 2/3 sign. Cloud's a very good candidate. I've been using him and always get to fight the first boss.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Edlicious

Donjwolf wrote:

Level 51 isn't that high if you can find a black shard for one in that range. I unlocked Kain with a level 60 Dark Note.

@Edlicious, getting to the first boss is easy as is the last boss. It's the 2nd boss that's hard since you have to purposefully miss notes. All you need to do is equip the Party Leader with Strength Up skills. That will drop his/her agility low enough that he/she will never get to the Boss 2/3 sign. Cloud's a very good candidate. I've been using him and always get to fight the first boss.

Yah i figured that would do the trick, normally when i want to get to the 3rd boss I use my level 67 warrior of light since he has S rank agility. But cloud with two strength ups equipped drops to a D rank which is pretty sad. But do does bosses also have shards? and if you delete a note does that specific note hold specific shards so your screwed there after? Sorry for asking so many questions, ive been googling but i could never find any answers.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

Freelance

All bosses have shards. All drops are completely random so even if you delete a Note with a specific shard, you will always find others later with the same shard as a drop.

Freelance

TheDreamingHawk

Wait, what is Final fantasy Versus? It's been confusing me all day. I can't find it in stores or anything... Is it a movie?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Edlicious

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Wait, what is Final fantasy Versus? It's been confusing me all day. I can't find it in stores or anything... Is it a movie?

it's a game thats been shown off multiple times and everyone has been dying to play it but it ultimately got canceled I think, and they were planning on working on it after KH3D's i think? But i dont know all the details. Im sure you can find some info online

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

TheDreamingHawk

Edlicious wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

[/div]

it's a game thats been shown off multiple times and everyone has been dying to play it but it ultimately got canceled I think, and they were planning on working on it after KH3D's i think? But i dont know all the details. Im sure you can find some info online

That's the playstation port of FFXIV, I know that for sure.

After looking it up, it seems to be an all new FF game. Don't know why they kept the XIII in there, though.

e-love

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is supposed to be a PS3 game in development, but its been a really long time now. Its being directed by Nomura, the one responsible for the Kingdom Hearts series. Like Kingdom Hearts, the game has an active time battle system that allows you to move freely, a first in the Final Fantasy series.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheDreamingHawk

Emaan wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

[/div]

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is supposed to be a PS3 game in development, but its been a really long time now. Its being directed by Nomura, the one responsible for the Kingdom Hearts series. Like Kingdom Hearts, the game has an active time battle system that allows you to move freely, a first in the Final Fantasy series.

Wasn't that in FFVI as well?

e-love

FF6? No. That's not what I meant by active time, it isn't what was introduced in FF4. I see what you're getting confused with. What I meant was the battle happens in real time, like free action. Its not turn based like every Final Fantasy game is. If you haven't played Kingdom Hearts, look up some gameplay of it. That's what it is, only in a Final Fantasy game.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheDreamingHawk

I have done the demo of KH3D, and I didn't expect this game to be like KH.

Why can't they return to the system from FFII? That battle system is honestly why I am importing the game tonight.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.