3DS Forum

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Showing 261 to 280 of 461

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

261. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk: Cid is a different character in every game. Usually, Cid is an airship pilot.

From what little I remember of playing II on GBA, Minwu is a very important character.

[/div]

Then how can 5 characters fit in at one time in that game? I mean, I don't think the NES games had the ability to split your team into groups like in FFVI...

? Do you mean the party? As far as I can tell, you only have four party members at a time. You have three main characters, and as the story progresses other characters temporarily join your party as it's fourth member.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

262. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Donjwolf wrote:

SPOILERS
There has been a number of times when characters supposedly die in a certain FF game only to find out later that they're very much alive because other characters have saved them. It got kinda annoying for me personally.
SPOILERS

That said, it was only one game though so I'd hardly consider that a FF cliche.

Yeah, that one FF went overboard with that.

FF4? :O

Yes.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

263. Posted:

By my own stubborn design, I refuse to do anything besides Cele's Theme until I get an All Critical. I'm not even doing SSS rank (I have equipment on), I just want to all Critical it! BUT IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!

EMS's are my least favorite part of the game. They make me feel imprecise, and unlike BMS and FMS stages, where there is a rewarding presence of Criticals with the occasional Great, I get anywhere from Critical to Bad, without any common flaw in my gameplay.

...Man I needed to let that out...

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

264. Posted:

I'm much better at FMS and EMS than I am at BMS. Some of the directional swipes on the harder difficulties come so quickly that I barely have time to process them.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

Mahra

265. Posted:

@RevolveLink at A Scale of 1/100 How Much Will You Give the Game ? :) ( Just Wondering !! BTw i Added You So Add me Back Maybe ? )

Edited on by Mahra

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

Emaan

266. Posted:

Why must I save up for a Wii U? I really want this, but sadly it'll be put aside due to other 3DS games being higher priority. Hopefully I can get this someday.

@RevolverLink, I love FF4 :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

267. Posted:

FFIV for the win! As for the EMS's I agree that they are my least favorite. My favorite is the BMS's but I do my best at the FMS's. That's where I get my all criticals!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

268. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

FFIV for the win! As for the EMS's I agree that they are my least favorite. My favorite is the BMS's but I do my best at the FMS's. That's where I get my all criticals!

This is me exactly.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

269. Posted:

@Emaan - I like FFIV a lot too, I just thought SPOILERS (Not sure how necessary these are anymore.) that having almost everyone that "dies" turn out to be perfectly fine later on cheapened the impact of their earlier sacrifices a bit. SPOILERS (I mean, seriously, the game came out 20 years ago and has been ported/remade at least half a dozen times. What are you waiting for? :p ) It's more of an annoyance for me than a real complaint, though.

@Mahary - I dunno, 90/100 for non-FF fans and 95/100 for FF fans, maybe? I'm bad at assigning scores for something as subjective as video games.

And I'd add you back, but your friend code seems to be missing a digit.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

270. Posted:

@RevolverLink, that ONE character who meets his demise by using Meteor had an impact I guess. I do agree the other "deaths" were cheapened in the end. Although I honestly couldn't live with myself if SPOILER? P&P (I'll just call them that) really died.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Mahra

271. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

@Mahary - I dunno, 90/100 for non-FF fans and 95/100 for FF fans, maybe? I'm bad at assigning scores for something as subjective as video games.

And I'd add you back, but your friend code seems to be missing a digit.

3Ds Friend Code:3179-6253-8847 Sorry ^^

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

272. Posted:

Does Tellah die in IV? For some reason I thought he made it like the rest but now that I think about it I do believe he sacrificed himself!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

273. Posted:

god this game is amzing<3 has anyone gotten a score higher than 800000? Since 700000+ is a S rank can a 800000 be a SS rank D: highest i've gotten is 786573 :|

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

AuthorMessage

Emaan

274. Posted:

@Tech101, AHEM I do believe I didn't say the name for a reason... :p

but yes I think he was the only one that didn't officially come back.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

275. Posted:

Yeah if you take off all items and abilities you can get an sss rank. I haven't done it myself yet though!

LOL. Corrected that!

Oh and did I say Tellah? I ment to say Odin. Yeah that's what I ment! ;-)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

276. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Yeah if you take off all items and abilities you can get an sss rank. I haven't done it myself yet though!

LOL. Corrected that!

Psh screw that D: sounds insanely hard

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

277. Posted:

Edlicious wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

LOL. Corrected that!

Psh screw that D: sounds insanely hard

It's not so hard on Basic. I'm pretty mediocre at rhythm games and it only took me a couple of tries to get a SSS rank on the Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

AuthorMessage

BenAV

278. Posted:

I've been working my way through getting SSS on all basic courses.
Finished the first nine and nearly done FFX.

All FMS and most BMS are easy to get all critical on, it's the EMS that sometimes takes me a while.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

cc-plus

279. Posted:

Edlicious wrote:

god this game is amzing<3 has anyone gotten a score higher than 800000? Since 700000+ is a S rank can a 800000 be a SS rank D: highest i've gotten is 786573 :|

Play with nothing equipped on your characters. This adds a 'stoic bonus' of 2,000,000 points.

8,000,000+ is a SS rank. 9,999,999 is a SSS rank and can only be obtained w/ nothing equipped and all criticals.

cc-plus

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

280. Posted:

Can you play as Chcocbo?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker