Forums

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Posts 221 to 240 of 454

BenAV

I kind of hate the movies in the background... it's like they put them there just to distract you from hitting the right notes or something.
I already suck at the EMS stages without additional distractions. D:

I think my hand's getting too tired for this at the moment.
It got to the stage that I was trying to do a stage's Ultimate Score but my hand just fails to do anything I tell it to.
I tell it to tap and it does nothing, I tell it to swipe and it taps... Even typing's hard.
Meh, I'll just get some sleep and hopefully it'll be fully functional in the morning.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

Emaan wrote:

@Donjwolf. alright then. Also, I've heard that the scenes shown in Event Music Stages are in Japanese? Is that true?

Yeah, all the writing in the movies is in Japanese.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Freelance

BenAV wrote:

I kind of hate the movies in the background... it's like they put them there just to distract you from hitting the right notes or something.
I already suck at the EMS stages without additional distractions. D:

I actually like seeing those movies. Makes me wanna play the games again. I guess not everyone can do this, but I can easily concentrate on the notes and view the video from the corner of my eye at the same time so I never get distracted when I play although I noticed there's less room for error compared to FMS and BMS' so I still tend to do bad anyway.

Freelance

BenAV

@Donjwolf The movies are nice and for the most part they're not too distracting, but there has been a few occasions where I've paid a little too much attention to the movie causing me to mess up my perfect chain or something like that.

BenAV

Freelance

I'd actually like to see more EMSs for DLC but that's not gonna happen. I'm surprised there isn't an EMS for Melodies of Life and it's in Japanese. I'd rather listen to the English version : / Don't like Eyes on Me much so I'm happy it's Waltz of the Moon instead.

I'm glad SUTEKI DA NE is an EMS though. The video fits the song perfectly and starts off with the best FMV in the game.

CALLING and Cloud Smiles from FFVII AC would be good for EMSs I think.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

What I've noticed about the movies is that they are a bit easier to see thanks to the 3d. It sets them back a bit enough to get the picture. If it had been in 2d it would be more on the playing field.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RevolverLink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone knows about what happens in FF7.

I don't.

I'm genuinely impressed that you've somehow managed to reach the year 2012 without spoiling FFVII for yourself.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Hokori

I haven't spoiled myself yet and I didn't even pay attention in the theatrythm game, I just play a game to play, I don't need story, I need music, and good characters

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Pogocoop wrote:

I have a question, If I haven't played any Final Fantasy games past the first 3, will I still find this game all that enjoyable? I mean, I won't really know any of the characters or songs or anything....

I bet this question will sound pretty stupid to anyone who who actually played the game ^^"

[/div]

I hate all of the numbered Final Fantasy titles and those are all that this game has music from...I love the game though xD. If you like rhythm games then get it. The FF part is just a bonus if you like FF as well.

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Millenia

RevolverLink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone knows about what happens in FF7.

[/div]

I don't.

[/div]

I'm genuinely impressed that you've somehow managed to reach the year 2012 without spoiling FFVII for yourself.

As am I. I would think that anyone who has even heard of Final Fantasy knows of that iconic scene, but maybe not.

Millenia

RevolverLink

@Millenia - As for yourself, I'd like to give you an internet high-five for having an avatar and username from Grandia II.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

TheDreamingHawk

Is there any other characters from FFVI in the game? That's the FF game I am most familar with. If so, how to unlock?

Another thing, is there ANY difference between Battle theme 1 and 2 from FFII? I want to make sure the 1st theme isn't a copy of the second one before I buy as DLC.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

RevolverLink

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Is there any other characters from FFVI in the game? That's the FF game I am most familar with. If so, how to unlock?

Another thing, is there ANY difference between Battle theme 1 and 2 from FFII? I want to make sure the 1st theme isn't a copy of the second one before I buy as DLC.

There are multiple characters from each of the first 13 Final Fantasy games in the game. All of the lead characters are available from the get-go, and each entry has at least one unlockable sub-character. In VI's case, Terra can be chosen as soon as you form a party and Locke can be unlocked by collecting 8 Indigo Crystal fragments.

And yes, Battle 1 and 2 are different songs.

Final Fantasy II - Battle 1
Final Fantasy II - Battle 2

Note that they will be the original 8-bit versions of the songs, not the remixed versions from the remakes (I couldn't find the originals).

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

TysonOfTime

Is it just me, or are EMS's way too frustrating when trying to get all critical?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

Can I spoil it for you Retro? Because frankly, this is depressing.

TysonOfTime

OBVIOUSLY SPOILERS AHEAD...BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T KNOW IT

Basically Aerith, female party member and love intrest(?) to the main charcter, Cloud, meets with a dissapointing demise. After failing to stop an attempt by the main Antagonist, Sephiroth, Aerith travels ahead alone. When the party finally catches up to her, they find her praying at an alter. She looks up, smiles, and then at that moment, completely out of nowhere, Sephiroth decends, impaling her. She dies. No cliche Final Fantasy revival. She stays dead.

End Spoilers

TwilightV

The 3D seems kind of off during EMS, even when I adjust it.
Managed to get at least one of each card thanks to passwords. Going for holofoil cards now. I have 3 each of the yellow, orange and scarlet shards.

TwilightV

Bankai

No cliche Final Fantasy revival.

I am thinking really, really hard here, and I can't remember a single time in the plot of a numbered (and not fanservice sequel) Final Fantasy game has had a character die, and be resurrected.

I'm sure I'm about to be embarrassed for forgetting something I should have known already, but please do fill me in.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.