3DS Forum

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Showing 201 to 220 of 461

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

201. Posted:

I have Locke, Squall, Terra, Firion, and Vaan at level 99 currently. Working on Cloud, Ashe, Yuna and ??? (either Seifer or Kain) right now. I have only 5 characters left to unlock although one is Aerith so technically I have only 4 left.

You need at least a level 51 Dark Note to get Navy shards. Here's a guide to help:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39584270&postc...

I was very lucky to find a level 59 Dark Note with a very easy third boss (Goblin) that dropped Navy shards last night. It takes forever to unlock a character with all the farming you have to do and I end up getting sick of whatever tracks I had to play over and over before I manage to get someone. Got Kain and Seifer last night from the same boss.

White and Black shards are the hardest for me. I never seem to find a Dark Note with an easy boss to farm or tracks that aren't crazy difficult for me.

If you need to find shards, I suggest you use characters that learn Libra (Locke is one). It allows you to automatically find out 2 (or more depending on how many have Libra) items in the new Dark Note you unlock. It makes it easier to find out if a Dark Note has the shards you need.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

BenAV

202. Posted:

I only ever found Navy shards in a level 94 Dark Note (which was the hardest Dark Note I've found in my opinion) and a level 99 Dark Note.
I guess that's just my bad luck, but I managed to unlock Kain eventually from the level 99 note. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

203. Posted:

You guys make me feel bad at this game.:P

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Mahra

204. Posted:

At a scale Of 1/100 How Much Will You give it @BenAV ? :P

Edited on by Mahra

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

205. Posted:

Naw, I'm bad at it too. I'm just concentrating on leveling characters and unlocking characters right now before I start playing for score and getting better ranks. I got so many Bahamut Magicites last night from the same level 59 Dark Note. Locke had 2 Steal skills equipped which is awesome. Skills stack so I assume the same can be said for Steal.

My profile now has Locke on it with the byline "Damnably talented Thief." I am sad there's no 'Treasure Hunter' in the options. There's so many good adjectives that I can't think of a byline I'd like to use permanently. I think I'll stick with the one I have right now for a bit.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

BenAV

206. Posted:

@TysonQ7 I was pretty terrible when I first started playing but I've improved quite a bit with over 50 hours practice.

@Mahary My name isn't Bean D: And I'd probably give it as high as 95/100. I've been really enjoying it and it's going to last me for over 100 hours it seems.
Best third party 3DS game yet.

@Donjwolf I have mine currently set to 'The chosen legendary chocobo rider'. :P

Nearly finished getting SSS on the FFVI basic course, which means there'll be just seven more courses for me to do tomorrow before I can be done with basic difficulty forever.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

207. Posted:

I have a question :

I'm really wanting this game, since I love Final Fantasy as a series and its music, but there's something I'm worried about.
I haven't played every game in the series, so I'm worried that some of the Event Music might give away some of the story to the games I haven't gotten to yet...? :O

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

BenAV

208. Posted:

@Emaan I'm definitely not the best person to answer your question as I haven't really played much of any Final Fantasy game besides IV but as far as the EMS go, it seems like they could potentially give away a little bit of maybe one or two of the stories I guess but I don't think so much that it'd ruin anything.
I don't feel like anything's been spoilt for me in case I ever decide to play all the games... but you might want to get the opinion of some people who actually know more about the games though.

If you can ignore the potential spoilers though, you definitely must get this game.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

209. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I have a question :

I'm really wanting this game, since I love Final Fantasy as a series and its music, but there's something I'm worried about.
I haven't played every game in the series, so I'm worried that some of the Event Music might give away some of the story to the games I haven't gotten to yet...? :O

Honestly they don't reveal that much. Maybe the one big spoiler from FF7...but other than that not really :)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Mahra

210. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

@Mahary My name isn't Bean D: And I'd probably give it as high as 95/100. I've been really enjoying it and it's going to last me for over 100 hours it seems.
Best third party 3DS game yet.

[/div]

Im Sorry :3 im Getting This Game !!

Edited on by Mahra

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

211. Posted:

LztheBlehBird wrote:

Emaan wrote:

I have a question :

Honestly they don't reveal that much. Maybe the one big spoiler from FF7...but other than that not really :)

That's not a spoiler. EVERYONE and their dog knows about that. Heck, I've never played a single Final Fantasy, and that was the first thing I knew about it. :3

Edited on by TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

212. Posted:

It`s hard to say. FFVIII`s EMS has some scenes from the ending which may spoil some stuff although you won`t notice it at first when you see it. It`s not really a spoiler per se, but it does clear up a loose end. The plot doesn`t specifically say it to you when you play it though so it`s not a giant obvious spoiler like what you see in FFVII (although -that- spoiler is so well known that I`d be more amazed if you don`t know it by now).

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Emaan

213. Posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone knows about what happens in FF7, wasn't worried about that one. ;)

Just pretty much FF6, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF12
Those are the ones I haven't played yet / would like to someday.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

214. Posted:

FFXII and X is fine and spoiler free. FFIX has some scenes from the ending but nothing spoileriffic I don`t think. FFVI is the same.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

215. Posted:

You could just pay attention to the notes and ignor the backgrounds. :3

Edited on by TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Emaan

216. Posted:

@Donjwolf, thanks. So FF8 is spoiler-ish?

@TysonQ7, yeah I could do that :p

Edited on by Emaan

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

217. Posted:

That`s an option, but some of the scenes they`ve chosen are some of the best scenes in the game. It`s kinda hard not to look even though you should be paying attention to the notes. I`m happy you can unlock them just for viewing in the Theatre :3

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Emaan

218. Posted:

Hmm, decisions decisions! I'd really like to try out the demo, but it hasn't arrived in the US eShop yet. :|

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

219. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone knows about what happens in FF7.

I don't. :|

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

220. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone knows about what happens in FF7.

[/div]

I don't. :|

Point and laugh kids. Point and laugh.