Forums

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Posts 161 to 180 of 454

Hokori

Makes since MMO RPGS are my second least favorite genre, I'm not looking forward to Dragon Quest X at all... And IIRC FF XI was also MMO...

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TheDreamingHawk

Wait, XI was a MMO, aw darn. Guess I won't ever get to play that. (I dislike MMOs)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Millenia

Does anyone else think there should be an even harder difficulty? I'm pretty experienced with rhythm games, and it's just not enough of a challenge! I heard that the dark notes get a lot harder so I'm looking forward to that at least.

Millenia

Bankai

Millenia wrote:

Does anyone else think there should be an even harder difficulty? I'm pretty experienced with rhythm games, and it's just not enough of a challenge! I heard that the dark notes get a lot harder so I'm looking forward to that at least.

I dunno. I find this game very easy too but.. I kinda like it that way.

This way I can sit back, chill, and enjoy the music and the game design, rather than worry about whether I'll get through the levels.

BenAV

I don't have much experience with rhythm games so the difficulty has been good for me.
It starts out really slow and easy and gradually gets harder.
I still find some Ultimate Scores to be difficult, particularly when aiming for perfect chains and some of the later dark notes are pretty crazy.
It gets to the point where I can barely see what's going on because it's moving so fast and when they throw in a bunch of rotating arrows it can be pretty hectic.

Most of the game is pretty easy though, but there's nothing wrong with that.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Freelance

I'm a total newbie and I find some tracks pretty hard on Ultimate and stuff in the Dark Notes. Some of those are just brutal with a really fast tempo. I haven't seen any rotating arrows yet.

Freelance

Millenia

I agree with you both. It is great for relaxation! In games such as DDR and Taiko some difficulties seem absolutely impossible to clear, so I'm glad it's not like that. Just sometimes I wish it was a little bit more intense! I've gotten an A for every song on Ultimate, so I'll start aiming for perfect chains for more of a challenge.

Millenia

BenAV

@Millenia I imagine getting All Critical for all Ultimate scores would be quite the challenge so if you're finding it all too easy and want a real challenge then I challenge you to do that.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

cc-plus

@Millenia: I'm finding the game easier after I got over a few niggles with the stylus, still having a blast though. If you haven't already, try playing with nothing equipped. You get the 'stoic bonus' and it's fun retrying everything for SS and SSS ranks. You can also aim for the perfect chains in series/chaos mode, you need to perfect all the songs in a row rather than just one.

cc-plus

Bankai

Millenia wrote:

I agree with you both. It is great for relaxation! In games such as DDR and Taiko some difficulties seem absolutely impossible to clear, so I'm glad it's not like that. Just sometimes I wish it was a little bit more intense! I've gotten an A for every song on Ultimate, so I'll start aiming for perfect chains for more of a challenge.

The challenge that this game offers is absolutely not about getting through the songs. A decently levelled team could miss just about every note and still get to the end of the song.

Getting the 'S' ranks in each song is where the challenge really lies, and I do think that's enough of a challenge for this kind of game.

BenAV

@cc-plus I never even knew about that.
Just tested it out and got my first SS.
Looks like there's even more for me to do with this game, yay.

BenAV

Millenia

BenAV wrote:

@Millenia I imagine getting All Critical for all Ultimate scores would be quite the challenge so if you're finding it all too easy and want a real challenge then I challenge you to do that.

haha that would be nearly impossible! I'm just going to go for perfect chains for now! xD

Now without equipment, I find that there aren't any feature zones! Meaning I can't do extended versions during EMS, can't turn into a Chocobo during FMS, and I'm pretty sure I can't summon during BMS. I don't get why that is.

Millenia

cc-plus

@BenAV: More reason to play everything again amirite? I think 8,000,000+ points is SS then 10,000,000+ is SSS. I think the only way to get SSS is all critical with no equipment. I miss one critical and ended up with a score of roughly 9,800,000 for most songs.

@Millenia: That's my only complaint about playing with no equipment. You miss out on a lot of the fun bits and it's the only way to get the higher SSS rank.

Edited on by cc-plus

cc-plus

Millenia

Yeah that's really dumb

Millenia

cc-plus

I prefer to play all the new songs with equipment first to experience everything until I get a perfect chain then switch to no equipment and aim for the SSS.

cc-plus

BenAV

Just got an SSS, it's 9,999,999.
I was wondering how to fill out the whole critical chart too, but there's no feature zones with no equipment so that answers that.

BenAV

Millenia

What's the requirement for SSS? No goods? Or only critical is permitted?

Millenia

cc-plus

SSS is all critical with no equipment I think.

Edited on by cc-plus

cc-plus

BenAV

All Critical with no equipment for an SSS.

Gonna take a while to get all characters to 99 with no Experience boosting abilities.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.