3DS Forum

Topic: FF Theatrhythm

Showing 141 to 160 of 461

AuthorMessage

Taya

141. Posted:

I am really enjoying this. I haven't unlocked anyone yet though. I really want Locke. And Kain and Minwu and Vivi.

I'm hoping Square will give us a way to buy/download the soundtrack to this game.

Taya

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

142. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

If I wasn't certain I was buying this, I am after seeing Fight 2 from FFIV is in the game. Fight 2 might be the best boss battle theme ever (better than FFVII's boss themes...better than any Paper Mario boss battle...better than Fighting of the fn Spirit from Tales of).

I dunno about that, we do live in a universe where Battle at the Big Bridge from FFV exists, after all.

Also, keep in mind that Battle 2 will be DLC.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Bankai

143. Posted:

Taya wrote:

I am really enjoying this. I haven't unlocked anyone yet though. I really want Locke. And Kain and Minwu and Vivi.

I'm hoping Square will give us a way to buy/download the soundtrack to this game.

You can buy the soundtracks to the Final Fantasy games.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

144. Posted:

I have a question, If I haven't played any Final Fantasy games past the first 3, will I still find this game all that enjoyable? I mean, I won't really know any of the characters or songs or anything....

I bet this question will sound pretty stupid to anyone who who actually played the game ^^"

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

Taya

145. Posted:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Taya wrote:

[/div]

You can buy the soundtracks to the Final Fantasy games.

I can probably assume they'll release a Theatrhythm OST too.

Taya

AuthorMessage

Hokori

146. Posted:

Pogocoop wrote:

I have a question, If I haven't played any Final Fantasy games past the first 3, will I still find this game all that enjoyable? I mean, I won't really know any of the characters or songs or anything....

I bet this question will sound pretty stupid to anyone who who actually played the game ^^"

Yes you will enjoy it, I did an I barely played and FF myself

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

BenAV

147. Posted:

@Pogocoop I'm not a big Final Fantasy game and I've only ever really gotten into FFIV so most of it is new to me, but I've been addicted to this game ever since I got it on Tuesday.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

148. Posted:

Pogocoop wrote:

It doesn't really matter. I've never played Final Fantasy, but the music is infectious. You could buy it alone for the music.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

149. Posted:

Pogocoop wrote:

I also have never played a Final Fantasy (outside of My Life as a King on WiiWare but that hardly counts). I'm sure a big fan would probably get a bit more out of it out of nostalgia but the music is just great and no lack of past experience changes that. Its a fun rhythm game that any fan of the genre should enjoy regardless of past FF experience.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

150. Posted:

I just wish my stupid touch screen wasn't scratched up as the stylus gets caught in the middle of some songs.

Also I wish the model wasn't glossy as it does't improve me playing when the device slips out of my hands in sweat.

...Basically I really need an XL.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

151. Posted:

The only problem I sometimes have is when I hit the bottom edge of my touch screen sometimes during the field stages.
That's my fault for always using my stylus right in the bottom corner.

Just finished unlocking all the characters.
That took longer than I first anticipated.
Now to start levelling them all up to 99!

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

cc-plus

152. Posted:

I unlocked Mambo de Chocobo, FF4's battle theme and Battle to the Death last night. Most of the classic FF battle themes I like have been covered, couldn't be happier. :D I'm a bit bummed that FF7's 'Still More Fighting' boss battle theme is going to be DLC and not unlockable. I'm probably one of the only people out there that doesn't like the song, One Winged Angel. (Dancing Mad is better hehe)

@BenAV: Wow you're on a roll!

cc-plus

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

153. Posted:

I'm having trouble unlocking the higher levelled characters (black, white and navy shards for instance) 'cause the songs that appear on them are too hard for me. I'm a total rhythm newbie gamer. One of the songs had the tempo at a much faster pace and I totally mess up and it's GAME OVER. Ah well, practice makes perfect, right?

I'm happy Locke was easy to get though as he's one of my fave FF characters and has never been in any game since his own. For such a prominent character in FFVI, he's never in any spin offs or anything :( If only he made it to Dissidia as was intended, but then Laguna made the cut there so I'm very happy with that.

I'm close to unlocking J-E-N-O-V-A now for Challenge mode. Seen it several times in Dark Notes and never managed to survive.

I've guessed 3 passwords so far. Have you guys figured out any from the hints given in the GFAQs thread I linked? I guessed BOOM!, Bandana man and Another gunblade so far.

@cc-plus I'm not that big a fan of OWA myself. I actually prefer all three FFVIII themes (Maybe I'm a Lion, Legendary Beast and The Extreme) to OWA -and- Dancing Mad. FFVIII has a godly soundtrack.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

paul6891

154. Posted:

Finally got my hands on this today! Can't wait to get stuck in! Any tips guys? O and I got a free beat the beat cd to, bonus!

Fc: 0387-8772-9947 Name: paul
Looking for new leaf friends

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

155. Posted:

Well. I got my first All Critical. Weirdly, it wasn't on the song I played some 20x trying to get one in. :P

AuthorMessage

Emaan

156. Posted:

I definitely want this eventually, looks great. I really like Final Fantasy + music / rhythm games so this seems perfect for me. Maybe after Christmas. :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

157. Posted:

Beat all of the series today, and I love it. Seeing how the only FF game I have played was VI, I am not really used to the X titles. VII looks good, but after that it seems different.

And what happened to XIV? Doesn't that exist?

I just hope the normal battle theme from VI will be DLC.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

158. Posted:

aargh forcing myself to play through series mode just to be able to play more songs in challenge mode is such a pain D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Bankai

159. Posted:

Square Enix would like to pretend it doesn't.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

160. Posted:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Square Enix would like to pretend it doesn't.

That bad? Yikes :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky