Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,087

Jordie

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I don't know if anybody can help me, I'm 1500 points away from legend Blacksmith and i'm all out of stuff to make. I'm assuming I need to talk to someone to get a special request but I believe I've talked to everyone I can in all the town's. I think what I'm looking for is someone maybe out in the world's or caves somewhere. Can anyone think of where there is someone that would have such a request to make a weapon or armor piece?

Don't know what requests you're missing, but I'm pretty sure both that Sword in Waterfall Cave and the Ironsmith in Lava Cave give you requests. Maybe try these?

Edited on by Jordie

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

Spoony_Tech

@Jordie Thanks but I do have both of those. There's something else I'm missing somewhere maybe out in the world.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wouwter

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Jordie Thanks but I do have both of those. There's something else I'm missing somewhere maybe out in the world.

I've found a list of all the people related to the blacksmith life, maybe that will help?

Life Shop: Mt. Snowpeak - Lava Cave
Master Vulcan: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop [Invite to party at God]
Fyra: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop
Magmia: Castele Artisans' District (Day), Steele's House (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Ignatius: Castele Square - Paladins' Hold (Day), Castele Artisans' District (Night) [Invite to party at Expert]
Durandal: Mt. Snowpeak - Waterfall Cave
Ironsmith: Mt. Snowpeak - Lava Cave (Day)
Sebastan: Port Puerto Marina - Outside Pirate Ship (Day), Castele Shopping Disctrict - Alfredo's Bistro (Night)

Found right here.

Forum Signature

Spoony_Tech

Wouwter wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I've found a list of all the people related to the blacksmith life, maybe that will help?

Life Shop: Mt. Snowpeak - Lava Cave
Master Vulcan: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop [Invite to party at God]
Fyra: Castele Artisans' District - Royal Castele Workshop
Magmia: Castele Artisans' District (Day), Steele's House (Night) [Invite to party at Adept]
Ignatius: Castele Square - Paladins' Hold (Day), Castele Artisans' District (Night) [Invite to party at Expert]
Durandal: Mt. Snowpeak - Waterfall Cave
Ironsmith: Mt. Snowpeak - Lava Cave (Day)
Sebastan: Port Puerto Marina - Outside Pirate Ship (Day), Castele Shopping Disctrict - Alfredo's Bistro (Night)

Found right here.

Oh great, thanks! That should help when next I'm on.

I can see part of my problem is not exploring the town's at night. I just did a run through for all of them in the day only.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jordie

@Spoony_Tech

For what it's worth, and for everyone else having problems, the Fantasy Life wiki is also building up quite nicely. They've got all the requests (I think) as well as the unlocking mechanics for them.

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

Spoony_Tech

I'm not digging that you need that one certain item from another job to get to legend in the crafting jobs. I guess it's a way to get you to do the other jobs but I just want to hit creator on my current jobs before I try more.

MERG said:

Yoshi_Prime

Still trucking on getting Legend Woodcutter. Cutting down 500 trees and getting those elder logs is extremely frustrating (I don't like missions where it's entirely luck-based; gives me Mario Party flashbacks).

I started off my new Paladin life and got Master in under an hour. Pretty dang easy when you're level 61.

Yoshi_Prime

LzWinky

If you have access to the shadow book, redo your stats and pump points into Luck. Luck increases your rare item chances

Also, the US code for the angelic gear is "I'm finished!" I thought that was an appropriate reference

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AquaPokeLover

arojilla wrote:

AquaPokeLover wrote:

can someone maybe tell me how many chapters long the main story is? ... s-sorry

Thank you very very much

Playing Pokemon ^u^
Need some pokemon help sorry
Fire Emblem for 3ds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokemon X Y & Alpha Sapphire
All legendaries and looking for a ralkts that knows swift willing to trade anything for it
Add me and I'll add you ^u^

3DS Friend Code: 0318-7317-2278

SamSan37

Question:: Once you buy a house in Castele are you able to upgrade to the Manor later on?

3ds fc : 2320-6735-8560

Twitter:

SamSan37

Question:: Once you buy a house in Castele are you able to upgrade to the Manor later on?

3ds fc : 2320-6735-8560

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

SamSan37 wrote:

Yes but much later on. I want to say almost the very end of the story parts.

MERG said:

Yoshi_Prime

The trucking continues. I reached creator Mercenary (total baller), and demi-creator Woodcutter and Miner (need one mission apiece to get creator). Also a hero Paladin (that happened very quickly) and master Blacksmith and Crafter (materials are tough, bro).

Just in case; creator stuff:
As a creator Mercenary, I found out there's one more task left to do. Cervantes wants me to go "play" with the Lord of the Cursed, a deceased Lord of the Dead that appears at night in the Aridian Desert. I went there but didn't see it, though after watching a Youtube video of a battle with it... I'm a bit okay with not finding it. The person fighting it was a level 200 character with two level 50 partners and still had trouble making serious dents in that monster. I'm level 65. This won't end well. However, you know my level 65 friend and I will give it a try anyway. Cervantes can sit at home.

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

The trucking continues. I reached creator Mercenary (total baller), and demi-creator Woodcutter and Miner (need one mission apiece to get creator). Also a hero Paladin (that happened very quickly) and master Blacksmith and Crafter (materials are tough, bro).

Just in case; creator stuff:
As a creator Mercenary, I found out there's one more task left to do. Cervantes wants me to go "play" with the Lord of the Cursed, a deceased Lord of the Dead that appears at night in the Aridian Desert. I went there but didn't see it, though after watching a Youtube video of a battle with it... I'm a bit okay with not finding it. The person fighting it was a level 200 character with two level 50 partners and still had trouble making serious dents in that monster. I'm level 65. This won't end well. However, you know my level 65 friend and I will give it a try anyway. Cervantes can sit at home.

There something special at the end of every creator career I'm a creator woodcutter and miner and can't even dent the special tree or ore and the monster guarding them is no cake walk either.

MERG said:

Rezalack

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had some Platinum Ingots they could spare.. like 5 or so? I could trade some pirate furniture or something, I don't know, I don't have that much too offer, lol.

My friend code is: 2380 - 2961 - 4641

Let me know if you can help, thanks.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Miss_Dark wrote:

Some polls:

Favorite village to live in?
http://strawpoll.me/3189460

Favorite life?
http://strawpoll.me/3189479

How much dosh do you have atm?
http://strawpoll.me/3189498

Btw I've become a God mercenary. My first challenge was to defeat that bone dinosaur in Al Maajik desert. It killed everyone in my team with one hit. I have very decent armour that I found in Origin Island (penguin beach), my stats for strength & defence are both between 40 and 50 and I'm perhaps level 70. What on earth???? How do you defeat that dinosaur? Am I supposed to kill it from a distance? I haven't tried magician or hunter yet so I have to get close :S

Level up! I'm at around those stats and would get crushed.

I'm at a point where if I'm not doing another job yo start then mostly all I can do is level up. I'm starting to max out all my current jobs but those special jobs are crazy after you reach creator.

@Rezalack I have 27 and they're all yours for the low low cost of free. Let me know when you want to do the trade.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Rezalack

@Spoony_Tech I can do it right now. I'll add your friend code and open a portal. Thanks man!

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

@Spoony_Tech I can do it right now. I'll add your friend code and open a portal. Thanks man!

Give me 10 mins.

MERG said:

Rezalack

Ok, sounds good. Portals open.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Ok, sounds good. Portals open.

I was afraid of this, we can't visit each other unless you buy the dlc. We have different versions, sorry.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic