Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,087

Jordie

arojilla wrote:

I read somewhere on Reddit that farmer (and treasure hunter) was planned for the game but later dropped. I don't know if true or not, but anyway it's something I'd definitely like to see in a sequel.

Maybe it would have been too similar (on paper) to Rune Factory if they had added farming? IDK, but I'd want to see it in a next installment. Treasure hunter is interesting but might be too similar to mercenary and hunter in general. I was also thinking of animal breeding, it would be cool if you could befriend wild animals and use them for breeding or something along those lines. The possibilities are near endless, that's why I love the whole setup of this game. And just think what you could do if they chose a different setting for a sequel, something steampunk, or simply a few 100 years into the future of Reveria...

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

3dcaleb

@Tigus or anyone else that can help me. so i have you and another registered as friends, and ive checked and you were online and playing the game at the same time as me. but i couldnt message u or get updates of what u or anyone was doing in the game. it says when u have friends registered u can reply to their achievements with an "applause" but i only see messages of what i have done in the game. what am i doing wrong? ive done everything it says to do from the ally clerk. can somebody help me figure it out??

also, if anybody plays late night and wants friends. add me and let me know so i can add u!!

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

arojilla

Jordie wrote:

Treasure hunter is interesting but might be too similar to mercenary and hunter in general.

They say that sneaking (which is of little use it seems) was part of this, as if you could sneak around undetected to steal the treasures. In his case that could be interesting, similar to an stealth game.

As you said, the are so much possibilities... I already wrote a list with things I'd like to see in a sequel (c&p):

• Some new classes, like farmer.
  • A persistent marketplace. A system where you could trade items with anyone at any time where you could either set your price or request an item exchange. An auction system ala eBay would be awesome!
  • A second story or follow up where every class plays a role and you can only unlock every class' chapter after you've mastered it.
  • The ability to place marks in the map.
  • Class based online competitive minigames for rewards. From fighting (think ALBW streetpass system) to mining or making recipes/crafting faster, beating dragons in less time or with less damage... Heck, even horse races!

Edited on by arojilla

arojilla

Spoony_Tech

3dcaleb wrote:

@Tigus or anyone else that can help me. so i have you and another registered as friends, and ive checked and you were online and playing the game at the same time as me. but i couldnt message u or get updates of what u or anyone was doing in the game. it says when u have friends registered u can reply to their achievements with an "applause" but i only see messages of what i have done in the game. what am i doing wrong? ive done everything it says to do from the ally clerk. can somebody help me figure it out??

also, if anybody plays late night and wants friends. add me and let me know so i can add u!!

You both have to have ally mode turned on for it to work. I'll be honest, I don't turn mine on ever because it can be a distraction if I just want to play by myself which is most of the time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

3dcaleb

Spoony_Tech wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

You both have to have ally mode turned on for it to work. I'll be honest, I don't turn mine on ever because it can be a distraction if I just want to play by myself which is most of the time.

i actually called my friend on the phone and they said they had ally mode on and i still couldnt send them a message, i pushed send message to friend, and their name was dark and i couldnt select it. is there something i'm not understanding?

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Spoony_Tech

3dcaleb wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

i actually called my friend on the phone and they said they had ally mode on and i still couldnt send them a message, i pushed send message to friend, and their name was dark and i couldnt select it. is there something i'm not understanding?

Not sure but you may also have to register them and they you as well. I went through my friends list and did that with everyone I thought might get the game.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

So, has anyone completed (if such a thing is such) the Time/Dark/Light Tower thing on Origin Island? I haven't started it yet, but even with Smash and Pokemon taking up a lot of my time, I'm pretty excited to get back into Fantasy Life and head that way.

Yoshi_Prime

Jordie

arojilla wrote:

Jordie wrote:

Treasure hunter is interesting but might be too similar to mercenary and hunter in general.

They say that sneaking (which is of little use it seems) was part of this, as if you could sneak around undetected to steal the treasures. In his case that could be interesting, similar to an stealth game.

As you said, the are so much possibilities... I already wrote a list with things I'd like to see in a sequel (c&p):

• Some new classes, like farmer.
  • A persistent marketplace. A system where you could trade items with anyone at any time where you could either set your price or request an item exchange. An auction system ala eBay would be awesome!
  • A second story or follow up where every class plays a role and you can only unlock every class' chapter after you've mastered it.
  • The ability to place marks in the map.
  • Class based online competitive minigames for rewards. From fighting (think ALBW streetpass system) to mining or making recipes/crafting faster, beating dragons in less time or with less damage... Heck, even horse races!

APPROVED! All of these. Especially the marketplace/trading idea. Very nice.

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

MercifulLemon7

Thats interesting a life as a treasure hunter maybe it will be next game hopefully if their is one coming that is.

I added you 3dcaleb add me back if you want im low level currently .

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

Sparkrm

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

So, has anyone completed (if such a thing is such) the Time/Dark/Light Tower thing on Origin Island? I haven't started it yet, but even with Smash and Pokemon taking up a lot of my time, I'm pretty excited to get back into Fantasy Life and head that way.

I completed all 3, good treasures good challenges and a good reward once you finish the last tower(probably spoiler so i will not say).

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8172-6829 | Nintendo Network ID: sparkrm

Ralizah

Hey, Spoony, let me know if you want to play sometime. I just got the DLC last night!

Also, just mastered every class. About 71 hours in.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

3dcaleb

@MercifulLemon7
cool i'll add u tonight or tomorrow. im only level 20something and i just switched to angler. what life are u currently?

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Hey, Spoony, let me know if you want to play sometime. I just got the DLC last night!

Just curious, how far into the dlc are you? I get home just after midnight Est today, don't know if that's Too late but I'll be available for a couple of hours say around 12:30am.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Just curious, how far into the dlc are you? I get home just after midnight Est today, don't know if that's Too late but I'll be available for a couple of hours say around 12:30am.

Not into it at all, if you mean Origin Island. How about you?

I'm a bit limited for the next week because of finals, but once I clear next Thursday I'll be home free. Still, I'm going to try to find some free time before that.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Not into it at all, if you mean Origin Island. How about you?

I'm a bit limited for the next week because of finals, but once I clear next Thursday I'll be home free. Still, I'm going to try to find some free time before that.

I beat the main story on Origin Island but it's not really that long. As for the rest there is some super hard enemies to beat if you know where to look. I'm just trying to keep leveling up where I can.

MERG said:

MercifulLemon7

@3dcaleb im currently level 30 Master Hunter I switch my life two times so far. hey when you add me remember to link me to ally mode it seems most people I kno forget to do that.

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

AquaPokeLover

i've been flopping back and forth between lives i'm at maybe ..... around 20 hours level 30 something and at expert level every life i think .... can someone maybe tell me how many chapters long the main story is? ... s-sorry

Playing Pokemon ^u^
Need some pokemon help sorry
Fire Emblem for 3ds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokemon X Y & Alpha Sapphire
All legendaries and looking for a ralkts that knows swift willing to trade anything for it
Add me and I'll add you ^u^

3DS Friend Code: 0318-7317-2278

Tigus

3dcaleb wrote:

If your on be sure to turn on the Ally mode its the only way im going to know your on, also if im playing with a friend I won't be able to contact you so i'll try to play more single player. Sorry for the late response.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

arojilla

AquaPokeLover wrote:

can someone maybe tell me how many chapters long the main story is? ... s-sorry

arojilla

Spoony_Tech

I don't know if anybody can help me, I'm 1500 points away from legend Blacksmith and i'm all out of stuff to make. I'm assuming I need to talk to someone to get a special request but I believe I've talked to everyone I can in all the town's. I think what I'm looking for is someone maybe out in the world's or caves somewhere. Can anyone think of where there is someone that would have such a request to make a weapon or armor piece?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic