Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,087

Yoshi_Prime

You just reach the end, and then there's lv. 50 DLC. I'm not sure when I'll ever stop playing this game.

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

Does anything happen when you get to level 50? I'm at 46 and nowhere near completing the story.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Wow it's easy to become a master now that I'm so leveled up. Started Paladin yesterday and in about 3 hours became a master. I'm sure some jobs wouldn't be that quick but still that was fast.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

My friend and I are both level 45 and heroes in our original Life (he's also a hero of fishing, which sounds... weird XD). We beat the story and are hoping to get level 50 by Thursday (when the MK8DLC comes out).

Yoshi_Prime

hellokitty_luv

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Does anything happen when you get to level 50? I'm at 46 and nowhere near completing the story.

Hey!, I just started this game but from what I have been told you can lvl up past 50, I dont know how accurate this is. I would think that nothing would really change?? How far are you in the game BTW?

Nintendo Friend code **ADD ME**
3626-0276-6723 ✌

LzWinky

I'm level 61 and several Hero lives

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Hey!, I just started this game but from what I have been told you can lvl up past 50, I dont know how accurate this is. I would think that nothing would really change?? How far are you in the game BTW?

I'm pretty sure you need the dlc to go above level 50 which I have. I'm pretty much in the final areas of the game but haven't advanced the story to enter the ancient ruins yet. Still so much to do before I do that.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm pretty sure you need the dlc to go above level 50 which I have. I'm pretty much in the final areas of the game but haven't advanced the story to enter the ancient ruins yet. Still so much to do before I do that.

I'm lvl 51 and don't have the DLC, so...

Pretty sure the base level cap is 99. DLC raises it to 200.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Yoshi_Prime

Oh, I get it. You can keep going regardless of DLC, but you can't buy the DLC (or at least can't use it) until you're level 50.

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

That makes sense. I'm like 2000 experience away now. Well thought out game.

MERG said:

LzWinky

Oh no, the game doesn't stop at level 50. No sirree. I just attempted an ultimate boss and got killed by a 500 damage attack. Yup, completing this game will take 3 years

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

I reaaaally wanna buy that dlc.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Gamerdud8

Anyone wanting to team up im always on add me

Pokémon X&Y = Greatness
Pokémon Omega Ruby =EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
FantasyLifeMulti3DsFC:219179802078 Fat Todd =Nintendo Name

Yoshi

WaLzgi wrote:

Oh no, the game doesn't stop at level 50. No sirree. I just attempted an ultimate boss and got killed by a 500 damage attack. Yup, completing this game will take 3 years

And I thought taking on the Napdragon at level 25 was a good idea. The game called it an adept challenge!

I was lucky to survive a hit. And I did 0 damage.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

So, I decided to take on the Napdragon at level 28. I got some sizable boosts in attack, and I mastered the Paladin Life, so I got a big boost in HP and vitality.

And I averaged 12 damage per hit. But I chained combos and exploited invincibility frames within those combos and took down the Napdragon!

After a 15 minute fight. And I burned through most of my HP recovering items. But it was worth it!

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LzWinky

Oh believe me, even if you obtain the highest rank of all with the DLC, you STILL aren't powerful enough to take the toughest enemies in the game

LzWinky

On a different note, I hate the Miner's quests. I've maxed out the Mining level and did every other task (including Creator ones)...and I still haven't mined 500 times yet >:[

Yoshi_Prime

WaLzgi wrote:

Oh believe me, even if you obtain the highest rank of all with the DLC, you STILL aren't powerful enough to take the toughest enemies in the game

That's why you bring your friends~

The Napdragon being an adept challenge is as good as the Dragon Scab being an adept challenge: you can't do either.

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

On a different note, I hate the Miner's quests. I've maxed out the Mining level and did every other task (including Creator ones)...and I still haven't mined 500 times yet >:[

Really? You're obviously further then I am and I'm almost at 400. I don't see a problem with it for me.

MERG said:

PhantomKirby

Just started the game a week ago, took me 16 hours to do all the tutorials and reach apprentice with each class, so excited to visit Grassy Plains West! If I said I spent 15 hours on a tutorial of just about any other game I would have quit by then. Game is so freaking good!

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic