Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,087

TeeJay

I don't have the dlc yet. I'm not going to buy it until most people I play with (mainly the one or two I frequently connect with online) are at the point where they may buy it. If they don't, I don't. They love the game though so I'm sure they will. They're ahead of me but not by very far.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

I don't have the dlc yet. I'm not going to buy it until most people I play with (mainly the one or two I frequently connect with online) are at the point where they may buy it. If they don't, I don't. They love the game though so I'm sure they will. They're ahead of me but not by very far.

I know it's not like we've played together yet but I guess it might be a while as I do have the dlc. I think our schedules clash too much anyways. I usually play early morning all the way to about 2ish. Then I play again if I'm not exhausted much later at night.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

The multiplayer is a blast, especially when you play it like Monster Hunter. Myself and a few people I know recently set out to take out various giant bosses in different regions (Silver Dragon and others in Terra Nimbus, Napdragon in Grassy Plains, Lord of the Dead in desert next to al-Majiik, etc.). We'd cycle who got to take the bounty box back for the reward, but everyone got tons of experience from the various fights. My character is almost level 50.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Question, where do I get monster hides from? I'm going to guess a region I haven't been to yet lol.

Also just turned level 34 and still haven't advanced the story in about 3 days now. I'm still enjoying doing all I can before I move on. I'm still discovering new areas I haven't been to yet and they usually give me plenty of riches! Got platinum ores before I've even seen gold ones yet.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Question, where do I get monster hides from? I'm going to guess a region I haven't been to yet lol.

Also just turned level 34 and still haven't advanced the story in about 3 days now. I'm still enjoying doing all I can before I move on. I'm still discovering new areas I haven't been to yet and they usually give me plenty of riches! Got platinum ores before I've even seen gold ones yet.

Either buying from the wood and leather vendor in al-Maajik after you've upgraded your purchasing options there (at least, mine were upgraded), or defeating Bunny Killers in Terra Nimbus. Those were the places I obtained mine, at least.

Spoony_Tech

Thank you!

I once again find myself doing absolutely nothing I intended to do. 3 plus hours toady all searching and finding new stuff. Distractions everywhere.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Thank you!

I once again find myself doing absolutely nothing I intended to do. 3 plus hours toady all searching and finding new stuff. Distractions everywhere.

Game shines when you run off and do your own thing. The plot is OK, and the dialogue is well-written, but I only do story sections to unlock new areas and gain bliss bonuses.

I just became a Hero-rank Paladin. Apparently the King is going to give me something.

Edited on by Ralizah

Tigus

Ruceyod wrote:

anyone with dlc want to add me? i'm mainly a hunter who just want to hunt anything with anyone

Yes I play like 24/7 I'm a creator rank mercenary and I've already completed the DLCs story, anyone else with the DLC want to add me?

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

LzWinky

I'm too busy mastering all the classes to do anything else. Also Pino and his sister are good allies

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Are you serious, after 50 hours of gameplay I'm just now finding out you can carry more then one bounty at a time! O.o

MERG said:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Are you serious, after 50 hours of gameplay I'm just now finding out you can carry more then one bounty at a time! O.o

Wow. That took you a while, lol

You can have up to 3 trailing behind you. If you get a 4th bounty, the first will disappear.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I know it's not like we've played together yet but I guess it might be a while as I do have the dlc. I think our schedules clash too much anyways. I usually play early morning all the way to about 2ish. Then I play again if I'm not exhausted much later at night.

I play either Fantasy Life or Smash every day after working my night job. So if you play from early morning to 2, you would see me depending on how early "early" is. Normally I'm playing by 6:30 or so.

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

3 bounty boxes at a time.

Did you seriously not know that until now? Must have been horrifying when you got more than one box at a time.
By the way, be careful. Only three boxes can exist in the game at any one time. If you start getting more than 3, old boxes start getting replaced by new boxes. I lost my first Moth Queen bounty that way.

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Should've watched the Treehouse Live stream of this game.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Should've watched the Treehouse Live stream of this game.

I really wanted to know as little about the game as I could. I guess I succeeded. Anything else I might need to know lol.

I don't want to count how many times I dragged a bounty to an exit area went back and dragged another just so it would be right there when I got back.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Ruceyod

Spoony_Tech wrote:

that was actually the case in the japanese version before the dlc, iirc

@tigus added !

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Arianabtd

I've played about 10 hours, and have been a Tailor the whole time.
I'm not sure if I should change my life or not D:
When would a good time to change your life be?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Yoshi

Whenever you want. You're not punished for changing your life and you can go back at any time. You also maintain the skills you rememebered, so the game really encourages you to switch around a lot.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

Arianabtd wrote:

I changed when is started running out of resources. If you need wood or metals or other materials from other jobs to help save a bunch of money. It really helps open up the game and your current job a whole lot.

MERG said:

LzWinky

Arianabtd wrote:

Now. Otherwise you'll be visiting areas more than once.

Do the gathering classes first (Woodcutter, Miner and Angler) because most of their quests don't require you to be that class

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic