Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,087

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

I played with two other people online today. We fought some the huge spirit thing in the lava cave and the dino at the peak, and just ran around killing stuff. They were both almost 10 levels above me, but I was still able to pull my weight, partially because one of them, um, kind of sucks at fighting, haha. We revived her whenever she died, though the monsters we were fighting were so powerful I died a few times to despite my more careful combat. (Gotta be careful when you go down in like 5 hits)

I'm about level 20 now and I've become an adept at both being a Paladin and a Miner! Progress!

So it was a good purchase?

You sound right about my skill level atm. I'm also about 10 levels above you but the knife just doesn't compare to a sword. That Crystal Sword I got might look nice in your hands as I'm still far from using it anyways.

So far I'm an Expert in Woodcutter, adept in Carpenter, and adept in miner. The carpenter is going much slower then I though because the materials are getting harder to find so I find myself switching jobs to find those materials. Yes, I'm trying to main carpenter. Don't know why but it's keeping me motivated if nothing else.

What I like about the game is I start a session thinking ok I want to get this done today and end up doing something totally different. There's just so much
to do I some times find myself playing for hours just exploring and finding new areas. I actually love finding areas I can't mine or chop because that just motivates me to get more skill. Never did I think I would be having this much fun with this game. Just so much thought put into it. Still doing my best to try not to advance the story and there lies the fun for me. If I start hitting a wall I either switch jobs or advance the story. This is the only game I want to play and I don't see that changing for a long time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Spoony_Tech I definitely jumped the gun in downloading this instead of getting retail, but surprisingly I didn't get burned for my foolhardiness. If I knew I was going to be playing the game this much I would have downloaded it anyway!
My one worry is that if I don't play frequently I'll fall even further behind everyone. And I want to play Smash too.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

OmegaMetroid93

How is the online in this game?
Is it friends only or can you play with anyone?
Is there a way to communicate within the game?

OmegaMetroid93

Jampie

Spoony_Tech wrote:

What I like about the game is I start a session thinking ok I want to get this done today and end up doing something totally different.

Haha. This always happens to me too! >< I've been meaning to change classes, but I just end up getting distracted and doing something else.

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

How is the online in this game?
Is it friends only or can you play with anyone?
Is there a way to communicate within the game?

Yes friends only. The communication is done very much like New Leaf. You can even talk to someone Just like New Leaf when not in your town as long as they have online gaming turned on.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

I just started a new Life as a fledgling Blacksmith! I keep seem to find anything better than the equipment I currently have, so the solution seems to be to do it myself! I had to work though so I haven't finished training yet.

But once I'm through I'll be able to mine and forge my own stuff to use as a paladin. It's a wonderous cycle!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

I'm just about ready to switch to Blacksmith as well. I've got so much ore now I'll probably be set all the way to adept lol. I need a better knife for crying out load!

MERG said:

Ralizah

So, I'm now level 43 and am a Master in 4 classes and an Expert in 3 others. Recently took down the Napdragon for a quest. I LOVE killing these enemies that used to give me so much trouble. Although multiplayer is definitely the route to go for the truly hard enemies, like the Golden Dragon.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

TeeJay

I'm an expert Blacksmith now so I was able to make a full set of gold armor, including a great quality gold sword and good quality shield. Idk if this is common knowledge or not, but when you're a blacksmith you can make better versions of everything that are more powerful or defensive than if you were to just buy them in a shop. Highly recommend being a Blacksmith. Very useful if you have a combat-oriented job.

Ralizah

TeeJay wrote:

I'm an expert Blacksmith now so I was able to make a full set of gold armor, including a great quality gold sword and good quality shield. Idk if this is common knowledge or not, but when you're a blacksmith you can make better versions of everything that are more powerful or defensive than if you were to just buy them in a shop. Highly recommend being a Blacksmith. Very useful if you have a combat-oriented job.

My Great Quality Bone Sword with weapon damage + stone pierces the Heavens!

Edited on by Ralizah

Spoony_Tech

I'm also an expert blacksmith but I don't think I've advanced the story enough to get the Gold I need for some of the really good weapons. Right now I'm settling for Silver and sugar weapons and tools. Even with that though I've upgraded in quite a few areas. Still loving this game.

MERG said:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm also an expert blacksmith but I don't think I've advanced the story enough to get the Gold I need for some of the really good weapons. Right now I'm settling for Silver and sugar weapons and tools. Even with that though I've upgraded in quite a few areas. Still loving this game.

I don't really get why you won't advance the story. All it does is give you access to better stuff!

@Ralizah I'm jelly.

Edited on by TeeJay

Arianabtd

I finally have collected enough money to buy the game! I shall be heading to target today~

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Ralizah

I actually have stronger weapons, but this one generalizes to more classes, than, say, a suped up Crystal Sword.

Spoony_Tech

I've got a crystal sword but won't be able to use it for a very long time lol. Got it from an epic fight.

I want to advance the story but I'm still having fun doing what I can in the areas up to this point. It's not going to be long though that I will have no choice.

MERG said:

Arianabtd

I finally got my copy! Right off the bat, there are so many avatar options I might just cry. Making my avatar is usually my favorite part of getting a new game.
This might take me a while to get my avatar perfect...

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Been taking a break recently. I blame social life

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

WaLzgi wrote:

Been taking a break recently. I blame social life

I only ever seem to get to the 3rd or 4th boss in Social Life. Kind of a shame, I've heard it has a ton of endings. More engaging than its spinoff College Life tbh.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

I've been taking a break due to too much drama in my life right now! Need a vacation!

MERG said:

Ruceyod

anyone with dlc want to add me? i'm mainly a hunter who just want to hunt anything with anyone

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic