Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,087

Tigus

if anyone needs help fighting bosses i'll be happy to work.. for about 1,000 Dosh per boss lol jk XD ( but i'll take the dosh anyway lol ) I can play tonight if anyone wants im Lv 30 and pretty strong Combats the only thing I can really do right now since its my main goal. but I need more people to play with :T

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

KickButt_Gaming

Im so getting this game but i need help, how much does it cost?

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

Tigus

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

Its 43$ ( thats with tax if your in the U.S )

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

KickButt_Gaming

Tigus wrote:

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

Glad i don't have to save up any money, i got just enough ($44 and 75 cents)

Guess I'll be heading to a gamestop REALLY soon.

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

Tigus

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

Tigus wrote:

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

Glad i don't have to save up any money, i got just enough ($44 and 75 cents)

Guess I'll be heading to a gamestop REALLY soon.

Congrats if you need any help fighting hit me up

-Me

3dcaleb

where do u get a pet dragon?

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Spoony_Tech

3dcaleb wrote:

From my knowledge it's not available till you get to the dlc part of the game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

3dcaleb

Spoony_Tech wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

i know that, i have the dlc, but it just made birds available at all the pet vendors. which vendor, in what town, has dragons?

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Spoony_Tech

3dcaleb wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

i know that, i have the dlc, but it just made birds available at all the pet vendors. which vendor, in what town, has dragons?

You miss understand me, you can't simply have the dlc you need to get to level 50 and beat the main story. That's what I meant by the dlc part of the game.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

I don't see myself getting the DLC until I finish the game, at the very least. The game has plenty of content already included.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

I don't see myself getting the DLC until I finish the game, at the very least. The game has plenty of content already included.

Well then I guess we can't play together then. Get to level 50 already.

Oh and after 13 hours I finally switched jobs if only to stop paying for wood. I was happy with the carpenter job but wanted free wood. Now I can see myself getting caught up in this life! This game is so good I can see it lead me up all the way to MH4 whenever that's released!

MERG said:

3dcaleb

Spoony_Tech wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

You miss understand me, you can't simply have the dlc you need to get to level 50 and beat the main story. That's what I meant by the dlc part of the game.

hehe ok, i thought that none of the dlc was avalable till then too but then i saw that it unlocked birds early, so maybe dragons were unlocked b4 then too. has nobody got a pet dragon yet?

Spoony_Tech

Did the dlc unlock birds? I just noticed them too after dl'ing the dlc but hadn't checked till after I unlocked own 2 pets so I'm not sure I wonder if unlock 3 pets offers up yet another pet?

MERG said:

3dcaleb

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Did the dlc unlock birds? I just noticed them too after dl'ing the dlc but hadn't checked till after I unlocked own 2 pets so I'm not sure I wonder if unlock 3 pets offers up yet another pet?

i got unlock 3 pets already, it didnt.

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Well then I guess we can't play together then. Get to level 50 already.

Oh and after 13 hours I finally switched jobs if only to stop paying for wood. I was happy with the carpenter job but wanted free wood. Now I can see myself getting caught up in this life! This game is so good I can see it lead me up all the way to MH4 whenever that's released!

I think the appeal of the multiplayer will show itself after the campaign anyway. I don't usually play a game for long after beating the main campaign, but I can see myself investing a ton of time in the post-game side of things. Going on multiplayer adventures, with each person specializing in a particular Life, will probably make up a large part of that.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

3dcaleb

is there a website that has a decent guide? i cant find one. they're all incomplete. anybody know of one with info on everything?

Hy8ogen

Just got qmy preorder copies. I'll be plain paladin and leave the chores to the wife!

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

LzWinky

Help guys. I can't stop playing

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

WaLzgi wrote:

Help guys. I can't stop playing

I keep playing till the little blinking red light starts flashing. Then I charge it up and go right back to work. Considering I worked most of the weekend I would say 15 hours is pretty good for me.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic