Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,087

Jampie

WaLzgi wrote:

Now I'm trying to catch an Applefish but the rod keeps...breaking? What do I need to do here?

Pay attention to the meter. Let go of the A button for the meter to go down a bit and then hold the A button again and uh, use the circle pad in the direction that the arrows point to if the arrows appear, I think? Haha. Can't really remember that well atm. ><

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

So I figured out why I sucked so bad at fighting........I didn't equip a weapon........face palm! I guess since I was 4 hours in I almost forgot there was fighting lol.

Also a question, since I haven't shut the game down since I started it where do I get the dlc?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jampie

Spoony_Tech wrote:

So I figured out why I sucked so bad at fighting........I didn't equip a weapon........face palm! I guess since I was 4 hours in I almost forgot there was fighting lol.

Also a question, since I haven't shut the game down since I started it where do I get the dlc?

When you open the game/on the title screen, underneath "Start Game," there is "Add-On Content" and it should be purchasable from there.

Edited on by Jampie

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Thanks, that's what I figured.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Fafnirchaos07 wrote:

Is there a thread for fantasy life friend codes exchange (NA)?

No because there's only local multiplayer.

Umm no, there 3 player online. You really don't know anything about the game I see!

Oops, my bad. I don't know how I missed that at around 2 hours in.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Ralizah

I'm torn about which life I should try next. Angler? Miner? Alchemist? There are so many choices!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

I'm still a carpenter. Every time I think ok it's time to change something comes up and I don't change. I can myself losing hundreds of hours to this game!

Love the bounties, music is soothing, and there's so so much to do!

MERG said:

LzWinky

I'm doing the following lives: Cook, Angler and Hunter. I'm an adept in each

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm not too sure about this game... Is it closer to Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon?

I've not played Harvest Moon bit I would say it's only like 10% Animal Crossing. Combat is simple yet satisfying as well.

MERG said:

Fafnirchaos07

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm not too sure about this game... Is it closer to Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon?

I hate to break this too people who don't want to associate this with a particular java script MMO, But it's like a way better offline version of runescape

Fafnirchaos07

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3764-6565

Spoony_Tech

The people on my friends list need to turn online gaming on when playing so at the very least we can see each other on. @Windy @WaLzgi @Ralizah.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

The people on my friends list need to turn online gaming on when playing so at the very least we can see each other on. @Windy @WaLzgi @Ralizah.

Been at a con. Very limited internet. Returning home tonight. See you then, maybe?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm not sure if I asked this before, but is there no date-sim element (think Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Persona, etc.) in this game?

No date SIM from what I can see and I don't think there is even with dlc.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Been at a con. Very limited internet. Returning home tonight. See you then, maybe?

Maybe very late like say after 10est.

@Windy I applauded one of your achievements and sent you a message but I guess you didn't see it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Prof_Clayton

I was noting on how close this was to Dragon Quest IX (for DS, fantastic game) when someone mentioned they were both made by a lot of the same people. If anyone enjoys this game or Dragon Quest IX, I highly reccomend buying the other, as they are both very addicting.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

k8sMum

@Prof_Clayton
I feel the same way. I even described it to my son like that, lol. Same quality and same addictive game play. It is much closer to DQ IX than Animal Crossing, imho.

@Tops
I know it is difficult waiting, but you will be delighted with FL!

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

3dcaleb

ok so i have a question for anybody who has gotten the DLC. it says that it doesnt get activated until u reach level 45 or 50, and beat the main story. so is that for all the DLC content or can u access some of it before? like can u have a dragon for a pet before u beat the story? also, are most people getting the DLC? i want to play with other people so i dont want to get it and then find out most people dont have it and then have no one to play with, or the other way around????

Edited on by 3dcaleb

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Yoshi_Prime

So, I got the game at launch and started playing the next day (Saturday). My friend and I play it together, so we've put in over four hours so far. I'm a mercenary and he's a wizard, Harry (he made his character to look like Lana from Hyrule Warriors). This is a really fun-as-heck game. Reminds me of RuneScape back in its heyday. I'm now going to have to balance this, SSB43D, and Bayonetta. A worthy problem.

Yoshi_Prime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic