Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,087

PayMeMunna

Sorry if this has been asked already. How can I get my pet cat to join my party? I go up to it, press X then Y but nothing happens.

PayMeMunna

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878 | Nintendo Network ID: Selkaine

Wouwter

MadameJynx wrote:

Sorry if this has been asked already. How can I get my pet cat to join my party? I go up to it, press X then Y but nothing happens.

Are you sure nothing happens? He should follow you everywhere now. (You can see who is in your party by opening the menu and clicking on status.)

Edited on by Wouwter

Forum Signature

LEGENDnoONE

You have to have enough bliss to have pets join you

LEGENDnoONE

Spoony_Tech

Are you guys sure there is nothing available to the early parts of the game with dlc? I said to someone on one of the story articles that there is no point till you get to level 50 and someone chimed in and told me Not entirely. They said something about more items are available in the earlier parts. I wish I could find the comment but I can't seem to find where I was told this.

Oh and I'll take a dog with me as I hate cats!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

k8sMum

@spoony_tech

There r more hairstyles available with the DLC.

A question: how r most playing? How long r you waiting before changing jobs? R you getting a really high rank before you switch or getting more jobs at once and switching earlier?

I'm like 5hrs in and am an apprentice cook. With a calico cat. =^..^=

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Spoony_Tech

@k8sMum I'm contemplating changing pretty early so I can chop my own wood. I'm about 3 hours in and this can get pricey for materials.

Another problem I'm having is what do I sell and what do I hold onto. This feels like Monster Hunter where I don't want to sell anything but I need money.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

k8sMum

How r others playing? Especially those who have had the game for awhile, lucky ducks.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Plutonian

How come I had not read that the game saves to the sd card instead of the cart. Is it that commonplace now? It's extrmely annoying to me, as I own multiple 3ds systems and like switching it up from time to time without doing an entire system transfer. My main system is an aqua blue 3ds because I can easily carry it with me, but I like to play on my m&l dream team XL when at home. I can't do that with this game and it would have been great if someone had mentioned that. I've been following the game closely for years, and had no idea. It's basically as restrictive as if I had DLd from the eshop, being tied to a single system. I guess I should have done that, because owning the physical copy seems to be pointless.

Plutonian

Tigus

Can someone please party with me lol

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Spoony_Tech

Tigus wrote:

Can someone please party with me lol

I might be available tomorrow afternoon if you're available.

In the mean time I just now after 4 hours of play started battling lol and boy do I suck. I'm glad I had my dog with me as I was barely taking off one hit point off a basic enemy. I guess I need to level up and get a better weapon.

MERG said:

Tigus

I feel OP I want to be the strongest out of anyone who plays this game, also I have the DLC (Its worth it ) Also how do you reconfigure your character with the DLC it list that as an added feature

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Ralizah

Changed my life after 6 hours to train as a Hunter. I love being rewarded for mowing down enemies in the field. The combat in this game is incredibly satisfying.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

LzWinky

I just beat a Carotella. What am I supposed to do with the box?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tigus

WaLzgi wrote:

I just beat a Carotella. What am I supposed to do with the box?

Take it to the guild office and speak to the woman on the right once you walk in
And can someone who has the DLC join me some friends would make this so much more fun.

Edited on by Tigus

-Me

3dcaleb

i bought tis game last night and played for 12 hours straight. i really like it. i cant decide if i should get the dlc. is it worth it? the only thing that sucks is when u get something to take to the guild, all the monsters attack and destroy it b4 i get it to the guild office.

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Tigus

3dcaleb wrote:

i bought tis game last night and played for 12 hours straight. i really like it. i cant decide if i should get the dlc. is it worth it? the only thing that sucks is when u get something to take to the guild, all the monsters attack and destroy it b4 i get it to the guild office.

The DLC does a lot, if you like playing the game and think you'll play it for a long time I recommend getting it.

-Me

mamp

Hey guys I wanted to apologize to you all because I know I told some of you guys we'd play together but it looks like we won't be able to.

So I pre-ordered Bayonetta 2 from my local Gamestop and I paid for it in full. I showed up today and they didn't have it because apparently they had 2 pre-orders and they only received one copy. The guy at the counter says "good news! I just put in the order for your copy and they can mail it to you in a few days. free shjpping!" So I said why do I have to wait a few days, most likely weeks to receive a game that I had already paid for before it was supposed to be out? What's the point of pre-ordering if you guys aren't gonna have it for me day one? The guiy said "no totally, I agree with you man." Then I told him you JUST put in the order as in right now? The game came out yesterday and you didn't have my copy, and you hadn't done anything about it up until this very moment? I had to come in to the store so you guys could fix this issue?

So I cancelled my pre-order for Bayonetta and returned Fantasy Life and got my money back. I told them that I was no longer going to buy from their store. I have been a customer for a long time and I buy way more videogames than the average person all they had to do was just look at my power up rewards account and I have always received poor customer service from them. Like always they just shrugged at me because that's the only thing the employees at that store ever do.

So I'm so sorry you guys I really truly was looking forward to playing with some of you.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Arianabtd

I'm still on the fence about buying this game.
People who have it, what do you like most about the game so far D: (Hopefully this will help me make a decision.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Now I'm trying to catch an Applefish but the rod keeps...breaking? What do I need to do here?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Konata wrote:

I'm still on the fence about buying this game.
People who have it, what do you like most about the game so far D: (Hopefully this will help me make a decision.)

I like the charming dialog thus far but I feel like I've really just began. I do Also like collecting all the item I need to make furniture and weapons and decorating my house with it.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic