Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,087

Tigus

THE TIME IS APPROACHING let me know when it goes live.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

LzWinky

Mine will go live at 3 pm Central tomorrow. I need to work to pay for these games after all

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

So I started my life as a carpenter today. A porkly one at that. I love the customization for the characters and picking a carpenter wasn't easy either to start with. I'll be getting the dlc as soon as it's available since I hear it does add to the game a bit now.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

I know nothing about this game besides you pick classes and NL published articles about it I didn't read at all.
I'm picking it up later today though, on an impulse. I like starting games knowing nothing about them.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

KickButt_Gaming

intensive breathing

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

Spoony_Tech

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

intensive breathing

Is that a defunked version of Caillou as your avatar?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

KickButt_Gaming

Spoony_Tech wrote:

KickAzz_Gaming wrote:

intensive breathing

Is that a defunked version of Caillou as your avatar?

intense breathing
Eeyup
intense breathing

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

Ralizah

Playing a portly tailor right now. The game is adorable so far.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

There was just something about the chubby almost Chibi like character that was appealing to me too Lol. I guess because it's so anti-hero.

MERG said:

k8sMum

Just got home with the game. Downloaded the expansion pack. I am trying to decide who to start as...what a pleasurable conundrum!

There r a lot more options for customization with the DLC pack.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

There was just something about the chubby almost Chibi like character that was appealing to me too Lol. I guess because it's so anti-hero.

Agreed. The world will be saved, not by some spiky haired emo teenager, but my chubby normal Joe who enjoys sewing.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Fafnirchaos07

Is there a thread for fantasy life friend codes exchange (NA)?

Fafnirchaos07

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3764-6565

Spoony_Tech

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Fafnirchaos07 wrote:

Is there a thread for fantasy life friend codes exchange (NA)?

No because there's only local multiplayer.

Umm no, there 3 player online. You really don't know anything about the game I see!

MERG said:

YvoCaro

There's online multiplayer, but only between players with the same versions, so if you don't have the expansion pack you can't wifi with people who do have it installed.
My problem is that the expansion pack doesn't seem to be much use if you haven't finished the main storyline and you aren't over level 50?

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

Tigus

Anyone want to play online, im only lv17 right now and a mercenary and have the standard version of the game.

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

too bad i bought an old xbox yesterday and i got an old big tv for free from my brother. no time for fantasy life now

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Fafnirchaos07

YvoCaro wrote:

There's online multiplayer, but only between players with the same versions, so if you don't have the expansion pack you can't wifi with people who do have it installed.
My problem is that the expansion pack doesn't seem to be much use if you haven't finished the main storyline and you aren't over level 50?

I can see what you mean about the difference in versions.. it's like when criterion released big surf island, and everybody who got the DLC played mostly on the island leaving everybody else who didn't on the main land with little to no contact with the other players. You kind have felt bad for them but you didn't want to go back to less/old content in order to play challenges(stunt runs, Markmans)

Fafnirchaos07

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3764-6565

6ch6ris6

YvoCaro wrote:

well you have to be level 50 and completed the main story line before you can use the dlc.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

YvoCaro

Exactly, so though there's no use when you just started your American Fantasy Life to buy the expansion pack as far as the story goes, you might feel pressured to because of the wifi thing. Strange choice Nintendo.
I have the Japanese version too, where the Link version was an add on to the original game, where you couldn't wifi with the original game and needed the add on to do so months after its first release. But at least, no one could until they first released the Link addition.

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic