Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,087

Ralizah

The only thing I'm not crazy about is not being able to play multiplayer with a person who doesn't own the expansion pack if you do own it. What's the sense in splitting the game's player base in half like that?

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

ktribal

Hi guys, I'm curious about the volume of collectible/gatherable items in this game. Are there really a ton of items you can gather from the world to use in the various classes? Kinda like Ragnarok online?

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

YvoCaro

buddakeks wrote:

Downloading the game right now. I would love to play online with you guys. Feel free to add me, my code is in my sig. So far I added @6ch6ris6.
Enjoy

Edit: Also added @YvoCaro, to be extactly your american code.

Added you too!
@MetalGear_Yoshi, I added you too! Please use my American code 1306-5379-0048 if you want to add me!

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

6ch6ris6

omfg another day wasted with my fantasy life and i will probably start playing again in a few minutes because i dunno what to do else.

i think i will also start the tailor life now. i havent come across many cool outfits so far and the stats from my hunter life are good for tailor, too.
i wanted to post pictures on miiverse totday but i only did two:
Untitled
the castle of the third town/kingdom

Untitled
the king of the first kingdom has a very funny background story

this is the best music of the game (that i heared so far): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-o-UtrMYwI
soooooooooooooo good
love to hear it when wandering around at night time!

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Einherjar

Ok, ill be honest. When i first heard about this game, all that i could think of was "THIS is the perfect game". It has everything i adore about games: Gathering, crafting, action combat the ability to change classes in a whim, keeping progress for each one...but there has to be a catch, it cant be that this game simpl yhas everything i love about games, jampacked into one...
And, well, i started it today and there as a TINY, little catch...distributable growth points. I know, i know, many many people love it, but i cant stand it one bit. The completionist in me starts to cry whenever i think of the fact, that i cant max out everything or even worse, that i end up with a not working build.
I simply hate such level systems.
So, for everyone who played it for some time now: How much impact does the system have on the game ? WIth so many vastly different classes, is there even a proper way to distribute points properly ? Or is it even possible to accumulate enough points to max out the stat table ?
That (and maybe the overly lenghty tutorial ) is really my only gripe with the game so far.
I hope that someone here can clear that up, so i dont end up spending any points at all to not flunk it up

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

6ch6ris6

@Einherjar i am currently lvl 20 i think and i only put points on three of the stats. the one that makes my hunter powerful has the most (33), think it is called dextrity, then i have 15 or so for vitality/stamina to get some health points and i also have a few points (7-9) on strenght so i can chop wood down in a few seconds. so far this worked for me as i only have 3 lifes/jobs and they go well together. you get 2 points for each lvl-up and 3 for every tenth lvl up i think. no idea whats the max you can stat.

i think if you really wanna go for ALL lifes/jobs you need to make 2-3 different characters. i mean the game has 12 different jobs! maxing all of them with ONE character is just insane i think.

can i add you? will you play online?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Einherjar

@6ch6ris6 Im the guy who mastered every single job for every single character in FF V, collected every blue magic etc
Insane completion is my middle name
And sure, just add me, ill do the same, but i wont play online anytime soon. I want to get acustomed to the game first and i really dont like multiplayer games that much in general, except for games like smash of MK of course

Einherjar

6ch6ris6

@Einherjar okay never played FF5 but i guess you have to put some serious time and effort into completing something like that.

i will add you now and play again. wanna go tailor and such

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Einherjar

@6ch6ris6 Well, its more heavy grinding than effort Every battle grants JP (job points) that level up your current jop, independantly from your regular character levels. Its just working through all the jobs for every character (26 jobs * 4 characters = 104 masters ) But its overall less involved, its just grinding.

Einherjar

May_Nyan

I got this today but haven't been able to play it because I got a headache
My first life is a mage though. I love the outfit for it :3

May_Nyan

6ch6ris6

played the game for over 17 hours now.

i became a tailor now aswell and made some new cloths. still low level but surprisingly better than the ones i had^^ tailor is harder than carpanter because the minigame is slightly different.

i finally realized the game makes you backtravel a lot. i finaly chopped trees in an area i already was 2-4 times but my job level wasnt high enough for those trees. although i have one jobquest as a woodcutter that i think i can only solve when being a woodcutter. kinda weird, because before it wasn't the case at all. hm maybe i am just not getting that quest. or i am too tired from gaming so much...

this is my home now:
Untitled

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

andreoni79

I had to buy Dante's Inferno to counterbalance the cuteness of this game!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

edhe

I'm enjoying what I've played so far - I'm playing as a cowardly tailor who dreams of adventure.

I'll sell my finely crafted rugs and curtains to pay for my armaments. I think I'll limit myself to this one life, but there are always subsequent playthroughs.

Untitled
Hector the Tailor

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

6ch6ris6

@edhe one life only? i think the developers had something different in mind when making the game, but i guess you could try that for a challenge

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

edhe

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@edhe one life only? i think the developers had something different in mind when making the game, but i guess you could try that for a challenge

That's the thing. I don't have to forge my own equipment - I can buy it (at a lower quality level). I just feel it would be wrong for my character to be able to mine, smith and boil his own potions.

I suppose I could give him the life of a mercenary and/or paladin as I progress.

I do like the idea of creating a master character who has the ability to do everything for himself though. I'll leave that for another playthrough though.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

6ch6ris6

@edhe well one character who can do everything would definetly feel kinda wrong. but i concentrated my character around wood. getting most of the ressources i need with woodcutter and then making my own weapons (and funiture) as a carpanter.

this is some nice music from one of the game's areas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6GvpriL70o

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

CanisWolfred

Who the hell wants to listen to music for 10 hours straight? And why can't I find any Fantasy Life videos that aren't stupidly long???

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

6ch6ris6

CanisWolfred wrote:

Who the hell wants to listen to music for 10 hours straight? And why can't I find any Fantasy Life videos that aren't stupidly long???

what do you want to see in those videos?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic