Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,087

LzWinky

Tigus wrote:

The US release date is terrible, Bayonetta comes out on the same day and EVERYONE with a 3DS is getting smash 4 I hope the sales are still good im going to need guild members.

I'm getting both!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OptometristLime

YvoCaro wrote:

No smash bros for me either. I don't like fighting games and I don't like platformers..sometimes I just wish I would love all Mario games! It would get me a lot more gaming. A friend of mine once said that not liking Mario games as a nintendo fan is like visiting a candy shop while not liking candy.

Well in a way I think Nintendo is the responsible party, meaning the onus is on them to make games their customers like. Of course not all their brands will necessarily appeal to you, so I wouldn't worry too much over the Mario bit. Happily the focus has always been on games that will bring the most joy to customers' faces, and that approach has led Nintendo to spread itself across a wide variety of genres.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Tigus

I'm getting both FL and Smash and I'd jump on Bayonetta to if I had the cash, I just want to make sure EU and the US see the sequel of this game.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Spoony_Tech

Tigus wrote:

I'm getting both FL and Smash and I'd jump on Bayonetta to if I had the cash, I just want to make sure EU and the US see the sequel of this game.

What sequel?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

k8sMum

YvoCaro wrote:

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Buying it and the other ones too. I love a wide variety of games. I guess I am lucky that way.

Same here, the more games the merrier! I'm expecting the two Harvest Moon games too around the same time. Happy times ahead!

Story of Seasons is a day 1 buy for me, but I am not certain about HM:The Lost Valley. The more I hear about the mechanics of it, the less interested I become. I need to see some reviews before I get it. I am hoping FL will tide me thru.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Tigus

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tigus wrote:

What sequel?

When the game was announced they mentioned it to be its own series, but im thinking pretty far ahead.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

LzWinky

The new Harvest Moon game looks awful

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

<materializes in>

No it doesn't.

Thank you for reminding me of it, though.

<fades away>

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

YvoCaro

Tigus wrote:

@YvoCaro Does FL have a miiverse in japan orr?

Yes it does! I don't visit very often though for fear that I write something awful on there mixing up my letters, lol.

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

PrincessSugoi

I'm not feeling the new Harvest Moon either. If I wanted to play Minecraft, I would just go play that. I can't quite get over the aesthetic either, it's gonna have to get really good reviews for me to take another look at it.

This game though has started to peek my interest the more that's revealed of it and I do want to be a Tailor. So the end of my 3DS year is looking like: Story of Seasons, Smash Bros., Fantasy Life (maybe), and probably a couple other titles that I've had on the back burner.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Tigus

YvoCaro wrote:

Tigus wrote:

Yes it does! I don't visit very often though for fear that I write something awful on there mixing up my letters, lol.

Can you PLEASE give me the link I can't find it!

-Me

6ch6ris6

nintendoworldreport made some videos about a few jobs.
https://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/38576/magic-and-min...
https://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/38576/magic-and-min...
https://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/38558/become-a-wood...

as a carpenter you make weapons/tools for magicians, hunters and woodcutters.
think i will focus on hunter, woodcutter and carpenter at the beginning

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Pokefanmum82

I was more talking about buying Super Smash Bros 3DS and Bayonetta 2. I am getting Lost Valley and Story of Seasons too.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

LzWinky

Morphbug wrote:

<materializes in>

No it doesn't.

Thank you for reminding me of it, though.

<fades away>

I hate the art style, therefore it looks awful

YvoCaro

Tigus wrote:

YvoCaro wrote:

Tigus wrote:

I don't know the link, I access it on my Japanese 3DS, sorry...

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

Tigus

YvoCaro wrote:

Tigus wrote:

YvoCaro wrote:

Tigus wrote:

I don't know the link, I access it on my Japanese 3DS, sorry...

Eh its alright but I have another question, do you use the social website they created specifically for the LINK version?

-Me

YvoCaro

Well yes, I uploaded my data there. And I tried to enter the given passwords at my Fantasy Life post office, but it went wrong somewhere. That's the downside of playing a japanese game: I was really persistent trying to find out what went wrong, but couldn't solve it. I do hope they will include such a social website here too!

Tigus

@YvoCaro yeah thats what im hoping as well, well only 30 more days, that sounds like forever though.

-Me

6ch6ris6

Tigus wrote:

@YvoCaro yeah thats what im hoping as well, well only 30 more days, that sounds like forever though.

2 DAYS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

miiverse will make this game even better
gotta love miiverse!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tigus

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Tigus wrote:

2 DAYS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

miiverse will make this game even better
gotta love miiverse!

YOU MOCK ME!! LOL XD ( hope I don't "accidentally" destroy your bounty ) jk but all UK/EU players enjoy!

-Me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic