Posts 261 to 280 of 1,087

MasterWario

6ch6ris6 wrote:

first reviews: http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/fantasy-life
and this site 8/10

total so far: 8/10, 8/10 and 9/10 means 83,3/100
excited

That whole comma period thing keeps throwing me off. XD

I'm trying to decide whether I should get this or Animal Crossing. I like the idea of this one better, but it seems the quality of Animal Crossing is higher.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Tigus

MasterWario wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

first reviews: http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/fantasy-life
and this site 8/10

total so far: 8/10, 8/10 and 9/10 means 83,3/100
excited

That whole comma period thing keeps throwing me off. XD

I'm trying to decide whether I should get this or Animal Crossing. I like the idea of this one better, but it seems the quality of Animal Crossing is higher.

Get this, I have Animal Crossing and its fun and all but in that game all you do is collect items without any given purpose, the most exciting thing you will do is tour (play mini games to get things you never use ) but here everything you do has some form of purpose and if you want you can still collect items that you just like to have. Here you get both a life sim and adventure game with a large open world full of things to do. AC you only get a life sim where the entire environment is mainly limited to 3 area's and it simulates small factors of life. What I'm getting at is your going to get a lot more out of Fantasy Life than you may Animal Crossing New Leaf. Of course this is my opinion after spending 500hr playing AC which I never would of gotten had Fantasy Life been available sooner I only play it now for the friends I have there.

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

@MasterWario cant really compare the two games. if you want something to chill get animal crossing. if you want action get fantasy life.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Jellitoe

Planning on getting this for an 8 yr old, will it be to hard for them? Can you level up enough for the game to be easy? (for those who played the import and know)

Jellitoe

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

Jellitoe wrote:

Planning on getting this for an 8 yr old, will it be to hard for them? Can you level up enough for the game to be easy? (for those who played the import and know)

havent played it yet but i am pretty sure it will be kids-friendly in terms of difficulty. not easy but not too hard. i think there is a sentence about that in the nintendo life review

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

galachef55

I don't think this would be too hard for an eight year old. The combat is straightforward button-pressing with some timing required, but they've balanced it well. I'm well into the game and in the higher level areas regular monsters are still a challange, but nothing that can't be managed if I don't go blundering into a whole bunch of them (and running or sneaking right past is also an option). The game is really about experiencing the Lives, so monsters are there essentially to drop stuff for you.

There are some very tough challenge monsters that require very specific tactics, allies or equipment to defeat, but they're also easily avoided.

galachef55

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2636-2806 | Nintendo Network ID: galachef55 | Twitter:

Tigus

Its good to hear that theres still great challenge in the combat department, thats where most of my time will be spent.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

galachef55

At first I though it would be frustrating, but I've grown to like the sense that I'll have a reason to go back to most zones/dungeons.

galachef55

Tigus

galachef55 wrote:

At first I though it would be frustrating, but I've grown to like the sense that I'll have a reason to go back to most zones/dungeons.

After playing Monster Hunter 3 ultimate i'll have no issue farming in dungeons lol

-Me

galachef55

The volcano comes close, I must admit

galachef55

6ch6ris6

i will wipe off my friendslist next weak so i can add all of you fellow fantasy lifers

hooray for grinding and farming!!!!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LzWinky

Sadly in 'Murica we must Smash first

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

Sadly in 'Murica we must Smash first

Doesn't Smash come out 3rd October for both US and EU?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LzWinky

Yup, but EU gets Fantasy Life next week

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

6ch6ris6

WaLzgi wrote:

SAY IT AGAIN

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LzWinky

6ch6ris6 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

SAY IT AGAIN

America gets all Atlus games first

Tigus

6ch6ris6 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

SAY IT AGAIN

STOP MOCKING ME!!! LOL XD HAVE FUN EU PLAYERS!!

-Me

6ch6ris6

i am thinking about wether i want to play this game in english or german. i heared the german translation would be top-notch, but i kinda want to play more games in english to learn that language a bit better. tough decesion. the game is very text heavy

PS: i dont think i have ever played a game from atlus

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

SAY IT AGAIN

America gets all Atlus games first

'Well with Sega now owning them that may not be the case forever.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LzWinky

And you're still missing some games, right?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic