Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,087

DefHalan

I had zero interest until the Treehouse stream, now I am super interested. Does anyone know where I can get more information?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

Nintendo's site or some walkthrough online

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

mamp

Does anyone know where I can find a list for all the jobs I wanna make sure I know what I want to be when I go into the game or else I'll make the usual last minute bad decision.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Tigus

Thijsboeree wrote:

Hi!
I've added you all on my friend list, can you add me?

4339 2658 7335

i'll add you asap in some new leaf right now

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Tigus

mamp wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a list for all the jobs I wanna make sure I know what I want to be when I go into the game or else I'll make the usual last minute bad decision.

Paladin
Mercenary
Hunter
Magician

Miner
Angler
Woodcutter

Carpenter
Tailor
Alchemist
Blacksmith
Cook
these are all the LIVES
I listed them by category of combat, gathering, and crafting

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Zyon

mamp wrote:

Well I don't think you can really make a bad decision at the start. You can change your life class whenever you want once you've completed your first assignment. That way you get a feel for what each of the 12 life classes are like.
I have a link to a Japanese wiki, so if your browser can translate it here you go: http://wikiwiki.jp/fantasylife/?%B2%A6%B9%F1%CA%BC%BB%CE
Just scroll down and on your left you'll see the Life category then pick from one of the 12 classes.

Edited on by Zyon

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

Tigus

Its funny cause I was having a major brain fart about the last one.
I saw something VERY interesting stating that there was originally going to be 20LIVES vs the given 12
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/31/fantasy-lifes-collection-of...

Edited on by Tigus

-Me

LzWinky

I shall cook a FEAST! Or should I tailor a fantastic tunic. Or should I make a good sword

Aw dang. Too many choices

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tigus

My unc was talking to me about becoming a famous swordsmith selling his weapons to heros XD but it sounded pretty cool.

-Me

6ch6ris6

i think i will start as woodcutter, carpenter and hunter. maybe i will do a second character with magician and alchemist.
i know i could do all with one character but i think that would feel weird and over the top. we will see

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

CanisWolfred

You can do as many classes as you want...in fact, you'll have to do a little of each of the non-combat classes, unless you go full mage. It's less Fantasy Life and more Fantasy high school. The combat classes are the electives.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tigus

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i think i will start as woodcutter, carpenter and hunter. maybe i will do a second character with magician and alchemist.
i know i could do all with one character but i think that would feel weird and over the top. we will see

Theres only one save file meaning one character :T

-Me

6ch6ris6

huh okay. i can live with that^^

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

did you know this game was developed for DS but cancelled and then made for 3DS?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Zyon

Tigus wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

There's actually three save files. Shown during the first Treehouse livestream confirming both Multiplayer and multiple save files from Link expansion are in the game already.

Zyon

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4646-2043 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyon17

Blooper

I'm really hyped for this game, been waiting for it since it was originally for DS.

I'm planning on being a Chef, Tailor, and a Shop Keep

1220-6674-3866

3DS Friend Code: 1220-6674-3866 | Nintendo Network ID: Chishiri

Tigus

Zyon wrote:

Tigus wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i think i will start as woodcutter, carpenter and hunter. maybe i will do a
second character with magician and alchemist.

There's actually three save files. Shown during the first Treehouse livestream confirming both Multiplayer and multiple save files from Link expansion are in the game already.

I've never been so happy to be wrong!

Edited on by Tigus

-Me

LzWinky

Why would you run three characters anyway?

CanisWolfred

WaLzgi wrote:

Why would you run three characters anyway?

It's really only there if you share your 3DS or want to start all over like a lot of MMO fans do for some reason. In this case...it's unnecessary.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic