Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,087

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think what the difference is here is it's suppose to be the definitive version. By that it should carry the weight of all available content up to this point. I liken it to a GotY edition. This will almost certainly have the content locked on the cartridge which makes it worse.

I think there may have been miscommunication on Nintendo's part, but overall I don't think it should change the experience. Also, I doubt it's on disc because all 3DS DLC that Nintendo did is actually downloaded, but time will tell.

Also, @caniswolfred , I looked into "For the Sequel" and most of the game is actually more of an update than extra content, so it really doesn't apply here.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rezalack

Didn't the Japanese have to pay for two versions of this game or am I missing something? I don't think we should be complaining. You don't have to buy the extra content, it's there if you like the game and want more. I won't buy it until I know for sure I must have more of the game.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Jazzer94

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think what the difference is here is it's suppose to be the definitive version. By that it should carry the weight of all available content up to this point. I liken it to a GotY edition. This will almost certainly have the content locked on the cartridge which makes it worse.

But we are getting more content than the Japanese initially got and surely it would take a bit before even getting to Origin Island and also we don't know the price of the DLC yet either.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tobiaku

This game looks awsome

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Pokefanmum82

There's nothing wrong with DLC. You don't even know the price of the EXTRA content!!!!!!!!! We are getting the full game plus the LINK online stuff for $40. You don't have to buy the EXTRA content, hence why it is called DLC. if you don't like DLC, then don't buy the game. But to complain about something that is optional and not needed to enjoy the game is silly. But you all are entitled to your opinions. I am still excited for the game and secondly this is a level five game and honestly Nintendo has other games that have DLC, which isn't needed to enjoy the game. It just enhances it and is completely OPTIONAL!!!!!!!!

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Tigus

Can't wait to be a mercenary, I hope it has a add friend feature similar to Animal Crossing it would make getting friends easier.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

LzWinky

Tigus wrote:

Can't wait to be a mercenary, I hope it has a add friend feature similar to Animal Crossing it would make getting friends easier.

I'm going into this (mostly) blindly. I'm leaving everything as a surprise

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tigus

WaLzgi wrote:

Tigus wrote:

I would too but Ive been waiting for this since the 3DS was announced

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

Rezalack

WaLzgi wrote:

I try and do that with most games, it's a shame that SSB has been completely spoiled. I suppose that's why I'm in denial about the leaks.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Put my pre order in today. Even though I still don't agree with the dlc I'll enjoy this for what it is and make that decision later on the dlc.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tigus

I can't buy a physical copy so im getting the downloadable version and the dlc day one.

-Me

LzWinky

Why can't you get a physical copy?

Tigus

I'm not allowed to play Fantasy games or anything that contains magic so if its digital i'll always have it.

-Me

HandheldGuru97

Had my preorder down about a month ago so now I must wait...(which is killing me) Absolutely beyond hyped for this game, if Alpha Sapphire wasn't coming out this year this game would be my GOTY and most hyped game of the year! (Still a GOTY contender, but ORAS...). Little disappointed about the DLC scenario, but I will most likely get it launch day. Glad that the online multiplayer is making it across the ocean, might add a few of you guys (or you can add me )

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

6ch6ris6

@Tidus are your parents part of a sect or something like that? barbiegurl777 said "god" doesnt allow here to play the game.

is fantasy life a cursed game???

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tigus

No there just nuts, also is the DLC only available for one day?

-Me

LzWinky

No, it becomes available on the first day

6ch6ris6

i will play through the game first and then decide for dlc. not a big fan of dlc though. probably won't get it. not even with a sale

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

McGruber

Does this game have some kind of online mode? Anyone care to elaborate for meh?

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

6ch6ris6

@McGruber yeah you can play with 3 other people at once. kinda similair to monster hunter and animal crossing.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic